No announcement yet.

Help Kiting Garm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You result might vary, but with a BH, I have never failed to beat Kara (up to level 65). I never dodge or run and only have problems with her minions using up my attacks rather than the boss. (On the other hand, I consistently lose to Elban.:-)

Comment

Its a bug. When it will be fix?

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post

Here's what you do. If Garm appears at edge or wall:

1. When you attack him, he turns to where you are attacking him.
        2. Move so that his wings are parallel to the wall/edge of map. If this occurs, the rings shall appear to the on the map instead of in space. Garm swivels in a circle to position himself to attack you. Just make his swivel to the point where his wings are parallel to the edge/wall.

Very easy fix. Just pay attention to his wings when he is attacking you. Position your hero until his wings are parellel to the wall/edge.
        Nice tips Bounty thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
          You result might vary, but with a BH, I have never failed to beat Kara (up to level 65). I never dodge or run and only have problems with her minions using up my attacks rather than the boss. (On the other hand, I consistently lose to Elban.:-)
          I had a hard time at 95 and 100. Like Seriously? But was able to pull it through by hit and run both on 95 and 100 and that is when I realize, I'm not really a BH guy. Haha so my BH will have to stay some time at 101.
          ZIHA BIWA CUNI 5866 (mobile)
          Carlisle (M) TL 104 ¦ Ratot (BH) TL 101
          CL1K+

Comment

The key to Elban IMHO, is simply movement speed to break away from his life drain. Both he and Magroth can be easily be moved all around the map away from remaining idle mobs.

Kara at TL80 was the first she put up a fight, mainly because her minions started taking so much too kill. He main attack seems to be becoming faster and more frequent and the stray hit packs a heftier punch.

Comment

Thanks, that will be really helpful advice! I will drop down to some lower level to try these techniques.

Comment

Working...
              X