Warrior End Game Assistance - Rings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior End Game Assistance - Rings

Looking for advice on how I should spec my rings that I am in the process of making. I have recently made a neck piece and really don't want to screw up my finger jewelry
    This toon is for pushing trials 110+ and looking for some solid advice. Normally I'd wing it but.... wow, there is a lot of time, money and resources invested into creating the perfect piece. Kudos to all that have done it!!
    Normally I'd slap on the standard. With the new crafting/enchanting patch perhaps things have changed a bit?
    Currently at trial 108 and haven't pushed in a long while, thoughts and recommendations on the build are appreciated.

I put CD and CR as main stats and Vit and AR as secondary stats on all three pieces. I get my power and haste from CLs. But I'm at the same trial level as you

Comment

Ring one is complete! Now I need to figure out what enchantment to throw on it.
      I ended up throwing extra into CR even though I really wanted to see that 300 stat on V or AR lol!

Do we know yet if Run of the storm is favored over haste on weapon enchants for pushing trials?

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post

Do we know yet if Run of the storm is favored over haste on weapon enchants for pushing trials?
        Gratz on the ring! After the tests I ran yesterday, RotS is definitely better than 100 Haste.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

Gratz on the ring! After the tests I ran yesterday, RotS is definitely better than 100 Haste.
          With that statement sounds like a noticeable difference. Any data available?

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post

With that statement sounds like a noticeable difference. Any data available?
            https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-bh-datamining

I used a BH for my testing. I did not compare 100 Haste, but the procs are clearly worth much more than the equivalent of socketing two Brilliant Sapphires (7-14% of base damage with auto-attack).

Trying out active skill use, RotS was doing 4m+ per cast versus 6 practice dummies, as Shockwave is great for keeping them grouped. Versus a single boss, 1m+ procs. 2-4% of total damage for a warrior in the limited tests of DW/SW I just ran with one RotS (I only have one on a melee weapon ATM).
            Last edited by Trouble; 01-08-2019, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X