EG Jewelry question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EG Jewelry question

Is the drop rate to get EG on Jewelry significantly lower than any other stat. Iv Just spent 150k on rings and got one with EG and spent a similar amount the other day and got none.

Originally posted by Piggott95 View Post
    Is the drop rate to get EG on Jewelry significantly lower than any other stat. Iv Just spent 150k on rings and got one with EG and spent a similar amount the other day and got none.
    Yes , it is extremely low. I was getting one EG jewelry green per about 5-10 full screens of rings/amulets. Max values took a very long time, and millions of gold, to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

Yes , it is extremely low. I was getting one EG jewelry green per about 5-10 full screens of rings/amulets. Max values took a very long time, and millions of gold, to find.
      Hmm I gues it’s better in the long run but I might just focus on EG on other items then and leave my rings with the stats I have as I’m only champ 109 and am still getting my set gears together hence the need for gold, seem like it’s going to cost me more at this rate lol

Comment

Or you can use gems to craft EG rings if you have enough to spare....Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramdango View Post
          Or you can use gems to craft EG rings if you have enough to spare....Good Luck!
          OMG I completely forgot that was even a thing lol thanks

Comment

I read somewhere that the odds of an EG ring was dropped significantly early on because at the time there was no need for EG jewelry. Perhaps they will remove that change?
            CL 2K+
            Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
            TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Your welcome Sanctum reminded me of using gems I was in the same boat you were

Comment

Working...
              X