Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I start to like playin BH..would be nice if there'S videos on how to beat kara and garm properly with bh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I start to like playin BH..would be nice if there'S videos on how to beat kara and garm properly with bh

My upgraded bh just reach trial 95 ..happy for beating miss Kara...like to improve my bh..any suggestion?

err...i dunno how to play Bh correctly...when facing monsters..i shoot scatter shot then smoke screen..follow by RF if possible RF again...then Snipe...repeat all over...it seems smoke screen act like a life saver especially when usin only scatter shot where we have to be near monsters etc

Many thanks

Side note: I read somewhere that some screen can revives minion?...how to do that?..do we have to shoot smoke screen somewhere to revive the minions when they are dead?

​​​​​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-11-2019, 10:11 AM.
    warrior - DW Trial 110 -Matrempit -in O Dear..9:53- "Tough as Nail" work wonders - (PC only)

BH (Assault) -Trial 98 -6:47 (PC only with Gaming Mouse)

Smoke screen during trials will revive your minions during mob phase if their dead bodies are clear of the mob that killed them and on the bosses when minions die they are dead no coming back.....Just things i have noticed....Has anyone else noticed the same thing ? Happy Grinding my friends!

Comment

Thank you for the clarification ramdango. I read somewhere (many times) that SS can revive minions..but without explanation..now I understand clearly.
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-11-2019, 06:29 PM.
      warrior - DW Trial 110 -Matrempit -in O Dear..9:53- "Tough as Nail" work wonders - (PC only)

BH (Assault) -Trial 98 -6:47 (PC only with Gaming Mouse)

Comment

I think kara is easy for BH.. I dont even have to move bcoz i use smoke screen just right when she is throwing her swords... So i dodge the attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
          Thank you for the clarification ramdango. I read somewhere (many times) that SS can revive minions..but without explanation..now I understand clearly.
          Until the last couple updates no explanation was needed. If minnions we're dead and used SS since you "disengaged" they came back end of story.
          occasionally if one minnion was still alive attacking it would cause them not too, and some times enemies far enough away would not be effected by the SS
          But you could depend on them to come back
          Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
          Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
          see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
          and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
          It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
          X