Am I just really bad at this game? Mobile play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I just really bad at this game? Mobile play

I just want some feedback from mobile mage players that are comparable to my CL or TL level.

I'm CL 1750, my push mage has around 1.14 million DPS.
    Here's some stats:
    Power - 3010
    Total Life - 86k
    AS - 6.5
    CR - 36.5%
    CD - 1150%
    LoH - 1876
    AR - 48%

92 is my highest TL completed.

Is this comparable to other mobile mages around the same CL? I don't have any crafting enchantments or anything, hell I don't even have a Diedre's Resolve.

I know mobile players don't get as high as PC, I'm just curious if I'm kind of reaching the mobile ceiling, or if I just suck at, movement, targeting, mob placement, pulling, etc on mobile due to the challenges of having fat sausages for fingers.

a screenie of your character page, stats sheet and skill page would help...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
    --------------------------------------
    See my endgame heroes build...
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

I feel like I just have bad gear or something. I know I should have much more power, and slightly higher CR (~40%). I've read of other guys around my CL doing TL 100+ on mobile and I'm nowhere close to that...

Comment

So I can only do TL95 with my mage as my phone just jitters all the time and becomes unplayable. That is me currently at CL 1175. So I would think it is a gear thing. Weirdly, I can do my highest TL's with my warrior as that is now the only thing I can beat Kara with. Still can't do TL100 though.

Comment

Originally posted by NorseKnight View Post
          I just want some feedback from mobile mage players that are comparable to my CL or TL level.

I'm CL 1750, my push mage has around 1.14 million DPS.
          Here's some stats:
          Power - 3010
          Total Life - 86k
          AS - 6.5
          CR - 36.5%
          CD - 1150%
          LoH - 1876
          AR - 48%

92 is my highest TL completed.

Is this comparable to other mobile mages around the same CL? I don't have any crafting enchantments or anything, hell I don't even have a Diedre's Resolve.

I know mobile players don't get as high as PC, I'm just curious if I'm kind of reaching the mobile ceiling, or if I just suck at, movement, targeting, mob placement, pulling, etc on mobile due to the challenges of having fat sausages for fingers.
          Not really bad but needs fine tuning. I'm at 1400+ CL and my DPS is at 1.64M. Huge diff is our CR and CD and LOH. CR at 43%, CD at 1277% and I have the base 1000 LoH. I also got socketed gear, you didn't mention that, and acceptable accessories (and available enchants)

So maybe work on balancing gear and accessories stats and well see how it goes. I play mobile too btw.
          Mobile Player
          Altheo (M) TL109 ¦ Carlisle (XM) TL104
          (and 2 more heroes at TL101)

Comment

Altheo 42 Thanks for your feedback. I'd say about half my gear is socketed. Out of curiousity, whats your highest TL clear?

Comment

Altheo 42 Thanks for your feedback. I'd say about half my gear is socketed. Out of curiousity, whats your highest TL clear?
              Ah it is on my sigi, TL104. Still dancing with Kara at 105.
              Mobile Player
              Altheo (M) TL109 ¦ Carlisle (XM) TL104
              (and 2 more heroes at TL101)

Comment

Without sugarcoating - yes, at that CL, you should be able to reach higher, at least assuming it's not device lag that's killing you.

I would do an introspection on:

- Mage is king of AoE (whereas BH is king of single target, and Warrior is king of neither ). Normally, Mages take about twice as long for the boss as they do for the mob phase. Try to examine your T92 runs with that ratio in mind, see where you may be failing more

- are you trying to make too large pulls? Mobs heal themselves to full health when they lose aggro, so if you zap-zap-zap them, then proceed herding more mobs to the point of losing these first ones, you lose DPS.

- how are you firing your Singularities (I assume you are using the 3 "canon" abilities, as well as the ubiquitous Apprentice 6)?
                The "bad" way generally is to fire Singularity *at* a mob; the Orb traverses through the mob, filling their CC meter and eventually moving too far away from the mob and stop damaging it. Much better to fire Singularity in a sort of "broadside" to a mob and/or fire Singularity where you plan to be moving to (so the mob follows you and keeps alongside the Orb itself).

- right when the Trial starts, before anything else, open the minimap. Study it. Learn where are the "pockets" (avoid!) and where you should travel to herd mobs in the open. Plan your route a little bit.

Comment

I feel like I just have bad gear or something. I know I should have much more power, and slightly higher CR (~40%). I've read of other guys around my CL doing TL 100+ on mobile and I'm nowhere close to that...
                  Are you using app6? This set is the best (at least for me) due to the bonuses it provides.

Are you using active / passive skills?

Try posting a screenshot of your character along with your attributes and equipment.

Comment

You're definitely not at the mobile ceiling for mage. All the previous advice here is really good, only thing I'd add only that your CR is low and you want to target 40+%.

Once you've had a chance to act on some of the suggestions, post back to let us know what you're trying to do.
                    CL 2K+
                    Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
                    TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Working...
                    X