Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedroloco
    replied
    Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post

Remember that the optimizer consider only damages of primary attacks but the utilities may cause much more damages than the primary attacks.
    Definitely... I didn't even know about alarcity, or what that meant really, but I guess I understood the gist of it already cause I noticed that when I used my leap on a warrior that it seemed to speed up my other abilities... in any event, with all of my characters I'm constantly using abilities anyway, as they usually either do more DPS or help me do more DPS (like battle fury)

Leave a comment:

• Alica2122
    replied
    Originally posted by Pedroloco View Post
    Thanks! It'll save me a little tinkering while I'm still relatively low on my CP
    Remember that the optimizer consider only damages of primary attacks but the utilities may cause much more damages than the primary attacks.

Leave a comment:

• Pedroloco
    replied
    Thanks! It'll save me a little tinkering while I'm still relatively low on my CP

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

I didn't publish the updated version since I don't think it's necessary anymore... but if you want it then here's the updated version from Nhat in the quote below...

Leave a comment:

• FendyBt2
    replied
    FendyBt2 Is there a calculator that works with the latest version? As you noted (and I only noticed after entering everything haha) this one isn't optimal, although it seems to be close. Currently I have to do a lot of trial and error/tweaking to get that last damage point or 2 (I'm kinda OCD about it haha) Also, thanks so much for your very helpful posts and videos, they're helping me figure out how to go from early CL/5 level 70s noob to the next level
    I didn't publish the updated version since I don't think it's necessary anymore... but if you want it then here's the updated version from Nhat in the quote below...

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Don't think anyone else have updated their respective Offense CP Optimizer, so they won't work correctly with game version 1.4.x

Given that only Power is unrestricted now, I didn't feel there was a need for the optimizer anymore. But since I posted it to Discord, here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y7xpg4hbc...Optimizer.html

Just save the html somewhere (you don't need Dropbox, just choose "Direct Download" from the "Download" menu) and open it with your web browser. I'll look into adding the abilities and potentially gears bonus later...

Leave a comment:

• Pedroloco
    replied
    Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

Quite pointless to update the optimizer, since after CL750 all new CPs can only be allocated to 1 stat (power). And from CL1 to 750 you don't really need to think it too much.
    Ah okay, yeah I'm almost to that point myself, and I guess you don't NEED to think about it too much, just if you're kinda OCD like me you want to make sure you maximize the DPS lol

Leave a comment:

• hades0505
    replied
    FendyBt2 Is there a calculator that works with the latest version? As you noted (and I only noticed after entering everything haha) this one isn't optimal, although it seems to be close. Currently I have to do a lot of trial and error/tweaking to get that last damage point or 2 (I'm kinda OCD about it haha) Also, thanks so much for your very helpful posts and videos, they're helping me figure out how to go from early CL/5 level 70s noob to the next level
    Quite pointless to update the optimizer, since after CL750 all new CPs can only be allocated to 1 stat (power). And from CL1 to 750 you don't really need to think it too much.

Leave a comment:

• Pedroloco
    replied

Leave a comment:

• XtinctionEvent6
    replied
    Got it, thanks. I just have been reluctant to use it because of the warning about “knowing what you’re doing” when I thought levels 1-9 also should be showing.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by XtinctionEvent6 View Post
    I think I understand where the Power Infusion and Battle Rage numbers come from, but why is there a choice of only “not used” or 10?
    Because I didn't know the values for all the other levels... Can't see lower level when max upgraded.

Would appreciate it if anyone have the full data can pm me - otherwise, I'll be running through the classes to get them, when I have time to work on this again.

Leave a comment:

• XtinctionEvent6
    replied
    I think I understand where the Power Infusion and Battle Rage numbers come from, but why is there a choice of only “not used” or 10?

Leave a comment:

• FendyBt2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alica2122
    replied
    Not sure if I am doing right but I always add little more Haste than the Optimizer recommends because of alacrity, recovery and proc.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
    err..so based on the new CL allocations...my CP allocation is to be like this?..no more AS 8..

If yes my status now is...1.29M, 724301 tough 94413 (usin TAN)...bf Damage is 1.5m...
    Well, it's now "optimized with Battle Rage", you can try changing BR to "not used" to get higher Attack Speed. As mentioned a few post ago, it's subjective and different players prefer different base AS.

Will be adding the "get me X Attack Speed first" feature too...

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    err..so based on the new CL allocations...my CP allocation is to be like this?..no more AS 8..

If yes my status now is...1.29M, 724301 tough 94413 (usin TAN)...bf Damage is 1.5m...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-05-2019, 06:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Many Thanks Nhat..for doing it for me...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X