Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Newbie] BH Build Help (Early - Endgame)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Newbie] BH Build Help (Early - Endgame)

Hello, I've recently downloaded Eternium to play on a long haul flight. It turned out to be more addicting then I thought it would be, however since it's an rpg game, it's kinda complicated for newbies such as me. So I'm turning to the nice community to help me out. I'm primarily looking for build help and maybe general tips if it won't trouble you guys. I've heard from others that as a BH you should focus on damage and ability regen, is that true? Thanks in advance

I'm currently level 7

At low levels, I have the best luck with stacking Power and Haste, with a little bonus Experience, Life on Hit, and Movement Speed. You'll typically be wearing greens and blues as you level. Once you can start making jewelry, it can be a good idea to replace your jewelry every 10-20 levels, as needed.

As you hit 70, Critical Damage, Critical Rating, Vitality, and Ability Rate become increasingly more important. At this point, your gear becomes more commonly 3-4 stats on each piece (purple and gold), so you are able to have more representation for each of these important bonuses.

Scatter Shot and Charged Ammunition are a staple of most BH builds. Keep an eye out for Assault and Stalker set pieces, as these will give you the best bonuses.

Don't be afraid to start doing trials, you'll level quite quickly there.

Your first short term goal with your gems should be to unlock all 5 character slots, and get each one with a character who is level 10-ish, progressing far enough to unlock the daily gem reward quests. The sooner you can start getting 100 gems/day from these dailies, the better. Note that you only need to accept the daily quests on each toon; you'll get completion credit for all your characters just by playing one of them.
    Last edited by Trouble; 01-18-2019, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
      At low levels, I have the best luck with stacking Power and Haste, with a little bonus Experience, Life on Hit, and Movement Speed. You'll typically be wearing greens and blues as you level. Once you can start making jewelry, it can be a good idea to replace your jewelry every 10-20 levels, as needed.

As you hit 70, Critical Damage, Critical Rating, Vitality, and Ability Rate become increasingly more important. At this point, your gear becomes more commonly 3-4 stats on each piece (purple and gold), so you are able to have more representation for each of these important bonuses.

Scatter Shot and Charged Ammunition are a staple of most BH builds. Keep an eye out for Assault and Stalker set pieces, as these will give you the best bonuses.

Don't be afraid to start doing trials, you'll level quite quickly there.

Your first short term goal with your gems should be to unlock all 5 character slots, and get each one with a character who is level 10-ish, progressing far enough to unlock the daily gem reward quests. The sooner you can start getting 100 gems/day from these dailies, the better. Note that you only need to accept the daily quests on each toon; you'll get completion credit for all your characters just by playing one of them.
      Hello, sorry for late reply. Thanks so much for the tips. Got a set item from the 'secret code' chest thing. Is there a way I could 'infuse' items to level it up when I level up? Coming from Destiny here and in that game, we have an option to level up underleveled weapons to our current level. So I'm wondering if there is a similar option here. Thanks

Comment

There are a few cash store purple items (Stormgun) which level with you, but not regular items. Try to save opening reward chests, like the random set item ones, until you are 70. Either way, the one chest you opened isn't the end of the world; set items will be dropping like crazy as you advance in trials later on.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaush View Post
          Hello, I've recently downloaded Eternium to play on a long haul flight. It turned out to be more addicting then I thought it would be, however since it's an rpg game, it's kinda complicated for newbies such as me. So I'm turning to the nice community to help me out. I'm primarily looking for build help and maybe general tips if it won't trouble you guys. I've heard from others that as a BH you should focus on damage and ability regen, is that true? Thanks in advance
          I'm currently level 7
          There are a couple good ways to earn gems (which btw are different than gemstones). Read the guides for new players; there's a ton of very useful info and strategies. Gems can be earned for free by doing the daily quests, as Trouble pointed out. Also there are boxes that drop occasionally from mobs that sometimes give you an opportunity to watch a video (up to ~30 seconds) for a 5 gem reward. One other way is to buy the 100 gems/day for $3.99 U.S. If you log in every day to collect them (they are sent to your in-game mail) you can get 3000 gems a month. Over the course of 5 to 6 months or so I had saved up around 15,000 gems.

Welcome to the game!
          Wits, level 70 BH
          Mahmage, level 70 Mage
          Eshusi, level ?? Warrior
          Ebati, level 70 Mage (experience)
          Deadeye, level 70 BH (Farmer)

GAGI KAMI SINE 2170

Comment

Sometimes characters drop gems on dying. Also, sometimes "Ad" boxes contain a gem or gold rather than a "5 gem advertisement". I have noticed that sometimes, over a particularly difficult struggle, (maybe dying and returning to the same fight), there are several boxes left to open. Only one will contain an advertisement while the others have some gold or a gem. (I notice these because I want to see if I can be successful with JUST the resources provided, rather than a purchase.)

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
              Also, sometimes "Ad" boxes contain a gem or gold rather than a "5 gem advertisement". I have noticed that sometimes, over a particularly difficult struggle, (maybe dying and returning to the same fight), there are several boxes left to open. Only one will contain an advertisement while the others have some gold or a gem. (I notice these because I want to see if I can be successful with JUST the resources provided, rather than a purchase.)
              It's technically a "Mysterious Box", which may contain any of: Gold, Gems, Items, Advertisement
              The ad part is controlled by the Ad provider that the game uses, there's some sort of time limit on how long you can leave it once "dropped", and how many ads you can watch "close" to each other. So, if you're trying to get the ads, it's best to open it as soon as it drop.
              Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thanks, Nhat, for the clear and concise explanation! Mine was more empirical...

Comment

Working...
                X