• Show
Clear All

• Warrior Proc Build

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-27-19-17-16.png
Views:	534
Size:	336.6 KB
ID:	125363 Warrior Lovers!!

Help me out. I am messing with my warrior's build. I had been running a typical DPS warrior build, DW rending n fury spamming BR, DT n Shockwave. Love the beefy build. But I wanna see if I can hone my abilities to proc spam for close to equal DPS. Any proc build ideas? Right now I have my AS at 9 and AR at 50% trying a few different skill combinations. Many fun builds out there. But none that is effective.
    Last edited by Ahgnus; 01-28-2019, 12:30 AM.

I too run a pretty high AR build for pushing trials and it seems to be working well thus far. I had to push down my power and put it into LoH and vitality for added resilience on trials 110+. I also read somewhere on here that for warrior there was little benefit of pushing AS over 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahgnus View Post

Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-27-19-17-16.png
Views:	534
Size:	336.6 KB
ID:	125363 Warrior Lovers!!

Help me out. I am messing with my warrior's build. I had been running a typical DPS warrior build, DW rending n fury spamming BR, DT n Shockwave. Love the beefy build. But I wanna see if I can hone my abilities to proc spam for close to equal DPS. Any proc build ideas? Right now I have my AS at 9 and AR at 50% trying a few different skill combinations. Many fun builds out there. But none that is effective.
      With 3 archers, it is easy to get 8+ AS if you dual wield.
      I think you need to work more on CD, reduce AR a bit and as mentioned add more HP and LoH.
      My current attribute:

AS: ~7 (2 archers only, will get another 1 soon).
      AR: 41%
      CR: 41%
      CD: 1360%
      Loh: 3306
      HP: 111K
      Dmg: 22k ~ 27K

Current CL is at 1.4K so I am still low on power.

But above works on my play style, skills used (I use render/frenzy, Deadly throw, Shockwave and Charge) and gear (I use 4Aventurer/2juggernaut).
      It may be different from yours. So while above works for me, it may not work for you.

Btw, I use Charge over BR because it helps me control mob better. I prefer them asleep.
      The trade off is great (20% additional damage and 1000 haste and move speed) but I get extra 200% instant damage + 300 CR + mob sleeping so I think it is worth it.
      ZIHA BIWA CUNI 5866 (mobile)
      Carlisle (M) TL 104 ¦ Ratot (BH) TL 101 ¦ Eijol (W) TL 101
      CL1.4K+

Comment

Charge?.. that's new to me..thank you 4 this information..may try it later at lower trials..just for fun...is charge a good replacement for BR and how does charge perform in higher trials..
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-02-2019, 04:14 AM.
        warrior - DW Trial 109 -Matrempit -in O Dear..9:10- "Tough as Nail" work wonders - (PC only)

Comment

Charge is a nice idea, but sucks at higher trials against garm, because you cannot stay in the blue circle while fighting him. Your warrior will always jump into the damn dragon - suicide

Edit: Charge works wonders against mobs
          Last edited by Outlaw; 02-02-2019, 09:37 AM.
          XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Mage: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 20
          Warrior: Hirept - TL113 - Top 30
          BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 30

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
            Charge?.. that's new to me..thank you 4 this information..may try it later at lower trials..just for fun...is charge a good replacement for BR and how does charge perform in higher trials..
            Can't say yet, highest I tried is 101. But it does work and stuns bosses too except Kara. I can't remember any intance stunning her.
            CL1.4K+

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
              Charge is a nice idea, but sucks at higher trials against garm, because you cannot stay in the blue circle while fighting him. Your warrior will always jump into the damn dragon - suicide

Edit: Charge works wonders against mobs
              Actually I use charge to my advantage to get to the blue circle faster. And I typically spam the 3 skills endlessly. That gives me time to stay in orange circle for a while then charge to the blue circle in time by charging through garm. Bonus if he got stunned.
              CL1.4K+

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

Actually I use charge to my advantage to get to the blue circle faster. And I typically spam the 3 skills endlessly. That gives me time to stay in orange circle for a while then charge to the blue circle in time by charging through garm. Bonus if he got stunned.
                +1 I stuck at 114 right now, because I'm always running out of time while fighting Garm. That's why i tried it with Charge.. but poorly I'm even slower
                XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

+1 I stuck at 114 right now, because I'm always running out of time while fighting Garm. That's why i tried it with Charge.. but poorly I'm even slower
                  I have not tried garm on 100+ although I had no problem on lower trials. I will try pushing past 101 soon after I completed my passive skills and archers. Finished 101 with 2 passive and 2 archers.

Name:	Screenshot_2019_0203_130659.png
Views:	253
Size:	237.6 KB
ID:	125703
                  CL1.4K+

Comment

Congrats altheo..with just 400 k tough..u..manage to clear trial 101...good luck on garm at 104 and 109..I'm still trying to beat kara at 110...fendy just teach me how to adjust pc screen..hard to face kara when her head touch the top of the screen..can't see properly when that idiot going to perform its knives or blade tricks of whatever
                    Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-03-2019, 06:25 AM.
                    warrior - DW Trial 109 -Matrempit -in O Dear..9:10- "Tough as Nail" work wonders - (PC only)

Comment

Congrats altheo..with just 400 k tough..u..manage to clear trial 101...good luck on garm at 104 and 109..I'm still trying to beat kara at 110...fendy just teach me how to adjust pc screen..hard to face kara when her head touch the top of the screen..can't see properly when that idiot going to perform its stupid knives or blade of whatever
                      You've got problems with kara as warrior? Can you post a screen of your stats? Maybe i can give a little help
                      XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Comment

Outlaw or anybody would all of you you be so kind to adjust my gear...and also can all of you you teach me how to kill kara and her minion properly....thank you

ohh please dont say warrior suck..i just want to play as high as i can with warrior..i love all three character..to me none are higher or lower in preference
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-03-2019, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	85CA8F8E-F667-4F35-A947-069F91CAEFDA.png Views:	0 Size:	360.1 KB ID:	125719

First of all I think that the attack speed is a huge huge factor. It really makes a big difference when it comes to proc damage and life on hit. I will try to make some footage or some kind of guide and post it later in the day. My english isn‘t that great when it comes to writing but i will do my best. Maybe the AS will give you some better chances at first

Edit: Just changed my ingame name 1 day ago
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Outlaw; 02-03-2019, 08:28 AM.
                          XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Comment

Thank you outlaw..i will definitely adjust my AS and also use your hero's attribute as guidance...one other thing that I started to realize from your hero attribute is that POWER doesnt need to be so high for a warrior to succeed in higher trials...you have prove it by reaching trial 113 with less than 4K in power...
                            Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-03-2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Thank you outlaw..i will definitely adjust my AS and also use your hero's attribute as guidance...
                              AS should be 8. when you fight kara, on pc, you can spam all 3 utilitys on her. when she spawns her minions and you use shockwave, they will come front of you. if there is a minion that way, get them down with "rending slash" - after that, 5 sec using "frenzy", than short switch "rending slash", then for 5 sec back to "frenzy" and repeat repeat all over. only thing you'll have to do, is dodge kara's knife attack, when you see her implore them. simply attack her then from another side. in my opinion, kara is simply spaming all possible attacks.

hope some of it is helpful meanwhile
                              XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Comment

Working...
                              X