No announcement yet.

Warrior Proc Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one more question outlaw...to fight kara should i use endurance or tough as nail...
    warrior - DW Trial 109 -Matrempit -in O Dear..9:10- "Tough as Nail" work wonders - (PC only)

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
      one more question outlaw...to fight kara should i use endurance or tough as nail...
      I've got tough as nail, but I really don't know if there's any remarkable difference between them two options
      XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Mage: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 20
      Warrior: Hirept - TL113 - Top 30
      BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 30

Comment

Outlaw...This is my adjusted gear with endurance..Is it ok?... I would practice your suggestion at a lower trials first say 90's .
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-03-2019, 09:39 AM.
        warrior - DW Trial 109 -Matrempit -in O Dear..9:10- "Tough as Nail" work wonders - (PC only)

Comment

Thank you outlaw..i will definitely adjust my AS and also use your hero's attribute as guidance...one other thing that I started to realize from your hero attribute is that POWER doesnt need to be so high for a warrior to succeed in higher trials...you have prove it by reaching trial 113 with less than 4K in power...
          IMO attack speed is more important just cuz of them 800% weapon damage from RotS. It also deals way more damage to them mobs. - also helps stay alive cuz of LoH. I can't imagine to beat any trial higher than 107 with less AS.
          XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Comment

This is my adjusted gear with endurance..Is it ok?... I would practice your suggestion at a lower trials first say 90's .
            should be the way to go IMO very much LoH points, but that's a case of playstyle i guess. Good luck, wish you the best
            XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Comment

Congrats altheo..with just 400 k tough..u..manage to clear trial 101...good luck on garm at 104 and 109..I'm still trying to beat kara at 110...fendy just teach me how to adjust pc screen..hard to face kara when her head touch the top of the screen..can't see properly when that idiot going to perform its knives or blade tricks of whatever
              Actually that is the limit of that build. I have things to test but I will need the extra archer and the extra passive skill. So need to farm extra gems atm.

On the stats, I would agree with Outlaw that your AS is quite low. I think you can trim your AR a bit and invest on haste.

I love warrior too, I will push as high as I can as I gain more CL, still far from 2K.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019_0204_095539.png
Views:	123
Size:	256.5 KB
ID:	125763
              Last edited by Altheo 42; 02-04-2019, 01:59 AM.
              ZIHA BIWA CUNI 5866 (mobile)
              Carlisle (M) TL 104 ¦ Ratot (BH) TL 101 ¦ Eijol (W) TL 101
              CL1.4K+

Comment

Being practising gradually from trial 90' s until 105 just on kara with AS 8.manage to beat her at trial 105 at 8 min somethin..beat her at trial 110 but more than 10 min..thats a good sign..still need a lot of practising...
                Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-04-2019, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X