Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warrior - How to block Kara's flying sword...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior - How to block Kara's flying sword...

You can find something like a big rock or a tree or anything that can stand between you and Kara so that the flying sword will hit the rock instead of you... hope this won't be patched later... LOL... Enjoy!
    • Eternium v1.3.36 Warrior how to block Kara's flying sword... (BOSS)
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
    --------------------------------------
    See my endgame heroes build...
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    My YouTube Eternium channel...

Why is the Ready in X.Xs floating all the time? Are you drumming 123 on the keyboard?

Comment

I watched your video, and it looks like a strategy that I would like to try. Where on the screen should I be looking to see the "green bar"?

Comment

That's the boss bar, that appears on the trial levels right above the XP bar across almost the whole bottom of the screen that tells you when the boss is showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
          Why is the Ready in X.Xs floating all the time? Are you drumming 123 on the keyboard?
          yes... I'm using Bluestacks...

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
          I watched your video, and it looks like a strategy that I would like to try. Where on the screen should I be looking to see the "green bar"?
          at the bottom... the yellow bar is for XP... and above that, the green bar with the timer...
          GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Would surely try this rock/tree kind of thing later...wat is the easy method for warrior beating kara minions at higher trials?.. killing them ist or shockwave them at kara then smack them and kara continuosly with rs/frenzy while dodging the blade or killing them alone by usin rs and shockwave them somewhere else or whatever..any ideas?
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-01-2019, 08:53 AM.
            warrior - DW Trial 109 -Matrempit -in O Dear..9:10- "Tough as Nail" work wonders - (PC only)

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
              wat is the easy method for warrior beating kara minions at higher trials?.. killing them ist or shockwave them at kara then smack them and kara continuosly with rs/frenzy while dodging the blade or killing them alone by usin rs and shockwave them somewhere else or whatever..any ideas?
              I just shockwave them at Kara...
              GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

I knew I shouldn’t have deleted my warrior!
                Last edited by Wits; 02-08-2019, 02:34 PM.
                Wits, level 70 BH
                Mahmage, level 70 Mage
                Kilamil, level 70 BH
                Ebati, level 70 Mage (experience)
                Deadeye, level 70 BH (Farmer)

GAGI KAMI SINE 2170

Comment

One DW is enough for me thank you.....err SW? With new bosses like Garm and Kara I think commit harakiri is more easier than play SW..
                  warrior - DW Trial 109 -Matrempit -in O Dear..9:10- "Tough as Nail" work wonders - (PC only)

Comment

I simply move over an inch when the spears appear in the air behind Kara, I can do this and never get hit by them a single time during the entire fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
                      You can find something like a big rock or a tree or anything that can stand between you and Kara so that the flying sword will hit the rock instead of you... hope this won't be patched later... LOL... Enjoy!
                      FendyBt2, I tried your strategy and managed to get Kara to spawn between the branches of a large tree on one of the small fingers of the game map. All I had to do was move my Mage up or down away from where her minions appeared, and they moved right into my line of fire with Kara. Hardly suffered any damage at all, and I easily finished off TL85, which had been beating me for weeks.

I had been trying to get Kara out in the open, so I could move around her easier. Unfortunately, in an open area, she is able to keep firing on you the whole time. This totally rocked! Can't wait to push TL90 now.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Wow..I'm wrong for critisizing shield warrior...im sorry.. just practising trial 100 with kara with sw. Finished in 7 min somethin
                        Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-09-2019, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
                          yes... I'm using Bluestacks...

at the bottom... the yellow bar is for XP... and above that, the green bar with the timer...
                          *Knock* *kick*

Script police!
                          Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                          Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                          see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                          and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                          It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
                          X