Where to find crafting recipes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find crafting recipes?

Someone mentioned not spending gems on crafting recipes because you would find them. I have yet to find any. Where do you get them?

They were most likely referring to the random recipe you can buy for 50k gold, once every three hours. It takes time to get all of them this way.

Comment

You can find them from one of the vendors in the home town area. Run left then go down to find her.. click on her and you can buy one for 50,000 gold then a timer will start and countdown 3 hours then you can buy another one, you can also send gems to buy them but I would just pay the gold and you will collect them all eventually...Best of luck to ya!

Comment

Originally posted by saucyfellow2 View Post
        Someone mentioned not spending gems on crafting recipes because you would find them. I have yet to find any. Where do you get them?
        You can read about it here... or click on my signature for the new crafting system tutorial...
        GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
        --------------------------------------
        See my endgame heroes build...
        Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
        New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
        How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
        How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
        My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Sorry if this has been provided before. Do you need to purchase the recipes for each Hero or are the recipes and Crafting system available for all?

I only ask, because last week I had crafted an Adventurer set for my new low-level Hero with no problem. Then, yesterday, I had the offer to purchase an Adventurer recipe... (My new Hero is a BH, so it is possible that this new recipe offer was for a non-BH Hero.)

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
            Sorry if this has been provided before. Do you need to purchase the recipes for each Hero or are the recipes and Crafting system available for all?

I only ask, because last week I had crafted an Adventurer set for my new low-level Hero with no problem. Then, yesterday, I had the offer to purchase an Adventurer recipe... (My new Hero is a BH, so it is possible that this new recipe offer was for a non-BH Hero.)
            Recipes you purchase are available to all characters on the account. There are three different Adventurer sets that need to be purchased though.

Comment

Thank you, that must be what I encountered! Whew! :-)

Comment

Working...
              X