Eternium PC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternium PC

What is the number of the latest version eternium on PC?
    because in Microsoft store i can not find this information
    And my PC do not update anything from Microsoft store,but my version of game is outdated and i can not play
    Maybe deistalation and instalation from this site can help me?

Originally posted by Astars View Post
    What is the number of the latest version eternium on PC?
    because in Microsoft store i can not find this information
    And my PC do not update anything from Microsoft store,but my version of game is outdated and i can not play
    Maybe deistalation and instalation from this site can help me?
    Last time I checked it was v1.3.34 but now v1.3.36 is live... try this...

Check of updates: Windows 8.1
    • Open the Store and sign in with the account you use to play the game.
    • Move your mouse to the far right of your screen, or swipe in from the right, to show the charm menu.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select App updates.
    • On the App updates screen, select Check for updates.

or click here and click the "Check for updates" button there...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
    --------------------------------------
    See my endgame heroes build...
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist
      mine still v1.3.34

Same here.

Comment

It's really annoying how the Windows store doesn't show the current version, but 1.3.36 is live for Android and iOS is up to 1.3.34 - .35 + .36 have Android/Samsung specific input fixes, and potentially some cleanup, so it doesn't affect the other platforms.
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

help..help..related to pc..im facing kara right now...her ugly head touch the above screen of my pc..i cant see properly/fully when she is goin to perform her blade or knives attack..is it setting problem ..wat to adjust...almost beat her at trial 110
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-03-2019, 02:54 AM.
          Warrior - DW Trial 110 -Matrempit -7:57 (PC only -AS 8 & Deadly Throw against Kara work wonders)
          Mage (Arcanist) Trial 80 -7:22
          BH (Assault) -Trial 103 -9:37 (PC only)

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
            help..help..related to pc..im facing kara right now...her ugly head touch the above screen of my pc..i cant see properly/fully when she is goin to perform her blade or knives attack..is it setting problem ..wat to adjust
            What's your view distance? for PC it's better to use max 150% view distance in settings...
            GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
            --------------------------------------
            See my endgame heroes build...
            Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
            New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
            How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
            My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

my pc setting... game resolution full..distance 96%..3D creature limit 97 %...terrain resolution low

i had change the distance to 150% ..nice...how bout the 3D creature limit..how many %...need to adjust terrain resolution?

thanks
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-03-2019, 03:35 AM.
              Warrior - DW Trial 110 -Matrempit -7:57 (PC only -AS 8 & Deadly Throw against Kara work wonders)
              Mage (Arcanist) Trial 80 -7:22
              BH (Assault) -Trial 103 -9:37 (PC only)

Comment

When I played on my PC I started having an issue where my warrior would constantly freeze and would be unable to move after finishing an attack. I used 3 different mice to make sure it is not a mouse issue, but the problem continues. I have to wait sometimes up to 10 seconds before he will respond to my mouse click and move again, and usually have to right click several times to break the frozen state. I switched back to playing on my android tablet for now, but I wondered if anyone else has this problem playing on a PC? I have a fairly new cyberpowerPC and I get around 75 fps on my monitor. I played w the settings as well and nothing seemed to fix it. I actually didn't have the problem it seems until after the 34 update now that I think about it. Thanks for any help.
                I also wondered if there is an update on when/if the gem/ad crates will be available on PC? Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Azoth42 View Post
                  When I played on my PC I started having an issue where my warrior would constantly freeze
                  That can happen when you click both mouse buttons at the same time.
                  Originally posted by Azoth42 View Post
                  I also wondered if there is an update on when/if the gem/ad crates will be available on PC?
                  This will likely never happen for the Microsoft Store version of the game, but we are starting to work on other PC versions that might support ads (Steam, Epic, etc.)

Comment

Working...
                  X