2 Simple (somewhat) Questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Simple (somewhat) Questions...

1. Is there any cons to keeping your event hero after the event ends?

2. I understand that using 5 heroes is the best way to get gems, via the daily quests. But there's 5 hero slots, and only 3 classes, so i will inevitably have 2 characters of the same class. As of right now i have 2 mages, and looking for the exact same gear/skills/etc seems repetitive, and boring. Are there any other ways i can use different heroes so I don't end up with 2 or more identical heroes all in the endgame phase?

Originally posted by Batman View Post
    1. Is there any cons to keeping your event hero after the event ends?
    As in: Not deleting nor "replacing" an existing normal hero?

From the last event, there's apparently no issues with doing that - as long as you do delete or keep before the start of the next event. (Based on a comment made by Travis, which I can't find at the moment). This way you have 6 Daily Quests...

2. I understand that using 5 heroes is the best way to get gems, via the daily quests. But there's 5 hero slots, and only 3 classes, so i will inevitably have 2 characters of the same class. As of right now i have 2 mages, and looking for the exact same gear/skills/etc seems repetitive, and boring. Are there any other ways i can use different heroes so I don't end up with 2 or more identical heroes all in the endgame phase?
    Most players have a "farming" (XP gear) and "Trial pushing" (no XP, pure damage) setup for their favourite class - so you switch between the two depending on what you want to do.
    Or you can always go for one set on a char and another set on the other - mix up the abilities a bit, just so you have something different. I currently have Dual Wield Warrior, Shield Wield Warrior, Mage, Bounty Hunter, and "test" char.
    Eternium Files - links and details (13 Dec 2019 - Changed links to file, please update if you have them book-marked)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

In the hopefully near future, a game update is intending to add a character class. In the meantime, you can equip the duplicate classes for different functions. i.e. I have a BH trial pusher, a BH Gold/gem farmer, A mage I'm setting up as a XP farmer. My second will be a 2nd pusher and the 5th is a Warrior that I've temporarily parked.

Comment

Also, for some of the rewards from ANB (chests, resource crates), if i open those, will i get them back after the event ends in my mail?
        Last edited by Batman; 02-19-2019, 01:59 AM.

Comment

You'll get whatever your Event Hero and Stash currently have, with the exception of crafted Celestial, which reverts back to the box for you to craft again (since item crafted with them are bound to the hero that "did" the crafting).

So no, if you have opened them already, you'll simply get the items/materials that your got from them, not the chests/crates.
          Eternium Files - links and details (13 Dec 2019 - Changed links to file, please update if you have them book-marked)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

What about the ephemeral jewelry? Are they strictly event reward items and we loose them after the event, or do they transfer to our accounts as something useful to our characters? If they are just going to disappear and be of no further use, why not sell them and get some gold. At least that will transfer and be of some usefulness.
            Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
            Ravenstar - BH (Stalker)
            Magenta - mage (ELR)
            Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner)
            Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner)
            Rageon - Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
              What about the ephemeral jewelry? Are they strictly event reward items and we loose them after the event, or do they transfer to our accounts as something useful to our characters? If they are just going to disappear and be of no further use, why not sell them and get some gold. At least that will transfer and be of some usefulness.
              As far as I know, they'll disappear at the end of the event - this is the first time we got them. I suppose if you can sell them then go for it, once you're done with the event.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
              X