Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living items drops? Edit, newbie mistake disregard...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living items drops? Edit, newbie mistake disregard...

Hello all, very new to the game. Only been playing a couple days. That being said I hope this isn't too much of a newbie question. But living items, everywhere I search says they can only be bought like the 99 cent sword I bought my second day. And then, today I found two that I looted. So was I just reading old information, and how good can they be? neither one is particularly special or named. One is a blue the other is a purple. If someone can tell me how to post a screenshot I'll do so, but it's been forever since I used forums like this. For what it's worth so far really enjoying the game, so hard to find a decent time killer that's not pay-to-win.
    Last edited by Medevil; 02-26-2019, 11:53 PM.

Living items cannot be "looted". If you have living items, you bought them or earned them. Living items are also all Epic (purple), so there must be some confusion here. Perhaps you just found a couple Set items...?

Comment

Originally posted by Medevil View Post
      Hello all, very new to the game. Only been playing a couple days. That being said I hope this isn't too much of a newbie question. But living items, everywhere I search says they can only be bought like the 99 cent sword I bought my second day. And then, today I found two that I looted. So was I just reading old information, and how good can they be? neither one is particularly special or named. One is a blue the other is a purple. If someone can tell me how to post a screenshot I'll do so, but it's been forever since I used forums like this. For what it's worth so far really enjoying the game, so hard to find a decent time killer that's not pay-to-win.
      Can you post a screenshot from your living items please?
      XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
      Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
      BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 50

Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

Comment

Here's a screenshot and this one is blue I also have a purple one. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190225-235436.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	128008

Comment

I'm very new, but when I read item I'm very new, but when I read item Grows by level I assumed it was what is considered a living item, or am I just making a rookie mistake?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190225-235452.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	176.5 KB
ID:	128011

Comment

Those are normal items - these are the Living ones, their level matches that of Hero using them, and the damage and stat bonus auto scales accordingly.

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
              Stormblade, Stormgun and Skybreaker are all Epic Living weapons

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2018-11-24-22-15-49.png Views:	1 Size:	284.8 KB ID:	119077

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2018-11-24-22-15-56.png Views:	1 Size:	279.6 KB ID:	119068Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2018-11-24-22-16-00.png Views:	1 Size:	281.8 KB ID:	119069

You get drops that are roughly around your Hero's level, but once it dropped, the level of the item is static, it doesn't change. Living items automatically change as your Hero level up, or if you pass it to a lower level Hero, via the Stash.
              Last edited by Nhat; 02-26-2019, 10:46 PM.
              Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Medevil View Post
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190225-235452.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	176.5 KB
ID:	128011
                To further clarify, where it says "Item grows with hero" in those screenshots, it's because your current weapon is a living weapon.

Comment

Omg total newbie mistake.... I didn't realize that it was red from my equipped item... when I read it I started looking through the forums to figure out what I was looking at. By the time I couldn't find it I must have stopped using my brain.

Comment

The things in red tell you what you will lose and the ones in green tell you gains if you replace your currently equipped item with the selected one.

Comment

Working...
                    X