What's the medal maximum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the medal maximum?

Even if I have for example 2 medals of fortitude, there always stands 0/1. What's the maximum amount?
    left the game

Hello, I am a new player. I want to know, how lang have u played this game to cl 2000+ ? I have played a month. Just a mager cL 714, Tl 104 . Asse me: CuXI HIDA LOKO 7521 (mage :Munrol) I think , I can’t get to cl 2000, I have no many times for Eternium, but I like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
      Even if I have for example 2 medals of fortitude, there always stands 0/1. What's the maximum amount?
      I assume the 0/1 refers to the medals needed to reach the next rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

I assume the 0/1 refers to the medals needed to reach the next rank.
        But I'm already level 2 and even 0/1. Don't understand the value

Hello, I am a new player. I want to know, how lang have u played this game to cl 2000+ ? I have played a month. Just a mager cL 714, Tl 104 . Asse me: CuXI HIDA LOKO 7521 (mage :Munrol) I think , I can’t get to cl 2000, I have no many times for Eternium, but I like him.
        I play since 22 weeks, but I don't play anything else. + I got ill for about 2 months and played much in this time. I would say, when you play constantly, you can reach 2000 easily in under 6 months. Till 1.400-1.600 it goes really fast with experience equipment etc.
        Last edited by Outlaw; 02-26-2019, 08:36 PM.
        left the game

Comment

I play since 22 weeks, but I don't play anything else. + I got ill for about 2 months and played much in this time. I would say, when you play constantly, you can reach 2000 easily in under 6 months. Till 1.400-1.600 it goes really fast with experience equipment etc.
          Thanks a lot!

Comment

Heng Qian , do you speak german?
            left the game

Comment

Heng Qian , do you speak german?
              Ja, besser Deutsch. Sprichst du Deutsch?

Comment

Ja, lebe hier. Schreibe dir privat, da können wir uns wesentlich besser austauschen
                left the game

Comment

But I'm already level 2 and even 0/1. Don't understand the value
                  Have you "opened" the medals? You received the Medal "utility item" from the mail, but you'll need to actually use it to apply the medals to your account.
                  Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

That’s how it looks
                    left the game

Comment

I'm going with that Trouble already posted then - requirement for next rank...
                      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

That’s how it looks
                        I think Trouble is right and that is how many you have/need for the next level. If you click one it says "Medals required for next level: 1" or something like that. So it would continue to say 0/1 up until you reached a level that took more than one medal, then it could be 0/2 or 1/2, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                          Have you "opened" the medals? You received the Medal "utility item" from the mail, but you'll need to actually use it to apply the medals to your account.
                          Does it matter with which hero/character, we "open" or "use" the "medal box"? I thought medals were account wide, meaning a medal applies equally to all characters. Before I open any, I'd rather be sure.
                          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

Does it matter with which hero/character, we "open" or "use" the "medal box"? I thought medals were account wide, meaning a medal applies equally to all characters. Before I open any, I'd rather be sure.
                            Doesn't matter as far as I can tell. I did all mine on one character, and all 5 characters show the same level.

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

It‘s on the whole account
                              left the game

Comment

Working...
                              X