best way to farm Gold in ANB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best way to farm Gold in ANB

What's the best and most time efficient way to farm gold in ANB events? I'm broke as a joke and I needZ duh goldz.. what r I doeth?

I personally save all the +gold gear that drops and clear story mode up to 4-43 (Darkhold Citadel) as quickly as possible and do 30 min of runs with a booster on. If you really need more gold in a hurry bling yourself out with some +gold rings and a neck piece.

Comment

Originally posted by WhankisMaximus View Post
      What's the best and most time efficient way to farm gold in ANB events? I'm broke as a joke and I needZ duh goldz.. what r I doeth?
      Use gems to craft two uncommon rings and a necklace with +gold. Equip any other +gold gear you may have, use a 200% booster and run severed mountain or broken dragon. Broken dragon is more gemstones and salvage, but I found severed mountain to be better gold as a mage, though with faster move speed broken dragon would likely be better gold as well.

Comment

I saved +gold drop and made just 2 +gold rings too, but also crafted 6 green or blue non-set pieces of gear with +gold and maybe +haste, used max booster and ran TBD. Suppose going through 4 acts of story mode for warrior takes too much time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post
          I personally save all the +gold gear that drops and clear story mode up to 4-43 (Darkhold Citadel) as quickly as possible and do 30 min of runs with a booster on. If you really need more gold in a hurry bling yourself out with some +gold rings and a neck piece.
          How much time did it take to reach 4-47 in ANB? Seems to be to much for me. Why aren’t you farming TBD?
          XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
          Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
          BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 50

Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

Comment

As I've said before: Story mode to level 10 -> trials until you get movement speed on pants+boots and a level 5ish movement speed passive -> back to story mode to finish act1 and get Robin -> use 1 max currency booster on TBD full clears.
            Just did it today in Silver League, spend over an hour doing trials while having less than 20k gold (mostly because I was rolling basic stats on rare set items that dropped). I started my 30 minute TBD run with 5k gold, ended with ~740k. I won't need another run, this gold is enough for a couple of crafts, so I will just the rest of the currency boosters in trials, as I have no need for them in my main account.
            I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

How much time did it take to reach 4-47 in ANB? Seems to be to much for me. Why aren’t you farming TBD?
              I do it in between leveling. while power leveling I focus on +movement speed and +experience. I may have invested 20-30 minutes of play time to advance in story mode.

Comment

Working...
              X