No announcement yet.

ANB #5: Gold League Plans and Prep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.5 hours left. Got four pieces of Apprentice with XP on them between Random Set Boxes and drops, and the time crunch is real. So much for XP Teardrop jewelry, I'm just using my non-XP Ephemerals, allowing me to farm a bit higher/faster and reducing the gold farm step to 30 mins (already finished). Now just trying to decide if I want to kill bosses and make RotS ASAP, or if I am gonna be clearing and ditching out at the boss to maximize CLs. Maybe a mix of both. Current plan is to speed farm 70 until I see a run fast enough to kill Kara and unlock 75. Shouldn't take long; just need to shave 40s off of my first run's time. Only at CL 273, so the XP will rack up pretty quick at Trial 70 (17 CLs from the first run, with less XP gear than I have after running it) .

Went with Muk and Integralas with my CLBs, will most likely do 75 and make a Necronomicon with the first Celestial, adding XP to reforge off later.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190315-232951_Eternium.jpg Views:	22 Size:	75.6 KB ID:	130449
    Last edited by Trouble; 03-16-2019, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Step by step playin..2 arcanist gear..complete trial 26 and goin to play trial 32 (later)..3:06:21 hrs to go

Just received one ephemeral ring...wat to do with it?..any recommendation

already made CD H P A for my necklace

1359% exp...CL 63

Thank you

Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-17-2019, 08:54 AM.
      Warrior - DW Trial 110 -Matrempit -9:53 (PC only)
      BH (Assault) -Trial 101 -8:28 (PC only with Gaming Mouse)

Comment

In my opinion, you should probably make a CR/CD/AR/Haste. More AR will be useful as it'll make you able to cast more spells which will help with early leveling.
        YOCU REGO JASE 0953
        Sanctum

Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
        Ranked 10 in ANB 4
        Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

Comment

Thank you sanctum...i follow your advice with the Ist eph..ring...just try play trial 32..beat TBD in 3:47..CL 88..now i got 2nd eph ring..same status CR CD AR H also?

Anyone can help?...I just got one legendary item..thinkin to make One deidre
          wat is a suitable attribute for "a mage"...

Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-17-2019, 09:35 AM.
          Warrior - DW Trial 110 -Matrempit -9:53 (PC only)
          BH (Assault) -Trial 101 -8:28 (PC only with Gaming Mouse)

Comment

Another big mistake during ANB. Somehow I was able to forget add Vitality/LoH to any of the jewelries. From TL 50+, my BH died at every second step. Especially with two legendary Assault gears (and non of Stalker), I have to use Scatter shots on mobile. Socketing all available green stones/sockets, with great difficulties and lucks, I finished TL 60, get the second Hailstorm, put V/LoH there and save the situation little.

At the moment, I can choose either full Assault set (2 legendary + 4 rare (blue)) or 2 Assault + 4 normal legendary. Do you think which combination is better?

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
              Another big mistake during ANB. Somehow I was able to forget add Vitality/LoH to any of the jewelries. From TL 50+, my BH died at every second step. Especially with two legendary Assault gears (and non of Stalker), I have to use Scatter shots on mobile. Socketing all available green stones/sockets, with great difficulties and lucks, I finished TL 60, get the second Hailstorm, put V/LoH there and save the situation little.

At the moment, I can choose either full Assault set (2 legendary + 4 rare (blue)) or 2 Assault + 4 normal legendary. Do you think which combination is better?
              It really depends on what you lose to have the full set, as reducing your Rapid Fire recharge rate by 50% is a large amount of damage.

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
                Thank you sanctum...i follow your advice with the Ist eph..ring...just try play trial 32..beat TBD in 3:47..CL 88..now i got 2nd eph ring..same status CR CD AR H also?

Anyone can help?...I just got one legendary item..thinkin to make One deidre
                wat is a suitable attribute for "a mage"...
                You're welcome TheExorcist. You should get CD/CR/AR/VIT for your other ring, as Vit is important during higher trial levels, unless you plan to socket Vit gems in all your equipments.

Do you have your full Apprentice set already?
                YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                Sanctum

Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
                Ranked 10 in ANB 4
                Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

Comment

1.5 hours left for me, so will start to make my push to 90. Only managed CL480, but used time to farm gold and mats so I can get rots. Full apprentice with muk, although a couple pieces are still crafted epics, hoping this is enough to get me there:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190318-072314_Eternium.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	130531

Spent about 4k gems, although 800 wasted trying to reforge for movement speed, which I got in a drop soon after... Thinking I might just craft movement speed apprentice next time.
                  Attached Files
                  Aussie Warrior

MOQU LUQI JUZO 1838

Comment

So I've got an hour and a half left at CL 450...do you guys recommend farmingXP for another half hour or pushing trials now?

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                      So I've got an hour and a half left at CL 450...do you guys recommend farmingXP for another half hour or pushing trials now?
                      I do my final push always about 1 1/2 hour before Event ends for me. So I would do the push right now.
                      XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
                      Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
                      BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 40

Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                        I do my final push always about 1 1/2 hour before Event ends for me. So I would do the push right now.
                        Welp...here goes!

Comment

Well...made it to trial 85 before the timer ran out. I'm sure I could have made it to at least trial 90 but not enough time!

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                            Well...made it to trial 85 before the timer ran out. I'm sure I could have made it to at least trial 90 but not enough time!
                            Travis said, that Bronze 2 will start on 29th march.(Plans can change) But next Event, I'm sure that you will make better. Me too
                            XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
                            Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
                            BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 40

Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

Comment

Q: How long does it take to farm 4000 gems?

A: About as long as it takes to 5-star 6 full acts, watching every mystery box ad which drops.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                                Q: How long does it take to farm 4000 gems?

A: About as long as it takes to 5-star 6 full acts, watching every mystery box ad which drops.
                                I choose more boring way) Mage runs low trials, 230 gems per hour or 17 ½ hours for 4000 gems.

Comment

Working...
                                X