Using 9 celestial boxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all warrior lovers out there...

If we see the Warrior LB (now cannot see the gears -I save the 3 inf bf)

1. Mr Ting...no 15 4Adv/2Jugg
    2. Orion..no 40 6Def
    3. Bukra no.92 6Def

Those three (as an example) are Shield warriors...

It seems SW can still perform
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-10-2019, 02:33 AM.
    Warrior - DW Trial 110 -Matrempit -9:53 (PC only)
    BH (Assault) -Trial 101 -8:28 (PC only with Gaming Mouse)

Comment

Yeah, you can perform with a shield for sure. In the Top25 warrior LB are always warriors with a shield too, but you have to note that these players also have 4 adventurer/2 juggernaut sets
      So shield, yes, (a little bit slower in trials, but easier in playstiyle IMO).

Defensive warrior build -> easier to play than 4 adventurer/2 juggernaut, but slower in trials cleaning

The fastest way: Offensive warrior, dual swords
      XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
      Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
      BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 40

Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

Comment

Trouble Good stuff -- more posts like this, please. Wish I could see that Bouncy Chain Pull build in action somewhere.
        ZIWO WAWO QALE 0686

CL1574 — iPad, at least for now

Hirza: L70 Assault BH — ANB3 TL80 — Now TL98
        Sesuvi: L70 Apprentice Mage — TL96
        Evicis: L70 Adventurer/Juggernaut Warrior — TL96
        Anrin: L70 Assault BH — ANB4 TL89 — Now TL93
        Vacora: L70 Arcanist Mage — Backup Mage and gem generator

Comment

Originally posted by XtinctionEvent6 View Post
          Trouble Good stuff -- more posts like this, please. Wish I could see that Bouncy Chain Pull build in action somewhere.
          Thanks, I do, too (have never gotten around to dumping enough wealth into it to do it fully).

On Mage, my one-trick pony build does this: https://youtu.be/sV3grTXlzwk

A very, very effective build on anything which can be frozen. In trials, you can get much the same effect by just swapping to Frost Bolt (VS Arcane Bolts), and letting Blizzard/Companions do the freezing. This keeps your DPS up, but still takes advantage of the triple damage spike, when needed. Time Warp and Frost Nova just make it very easy, but are not an overall DPS gain vs Singularity and Blizzard.
          Last edited by Trouble; 03-11-2019, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Trouble I will tag you here for a quick ask since I believe you have the necessary items to test. Do we know if pierce chance affects bombardment enchant? Specifically I'm asking can the proc attack pierce, therefore hitting a mob next to it thus causing more AOE damage.

The way I would test this in TG would be taking the pierce passive out, do the normal attacks only for 100 attacks or some period of time. See where the proc damage sits (multi target of course). Then do the same test with pierce passive on. If there is a significant uptick in the proc damage, this would mean that pierce works on the bombardment proc. Perhaps you can also do the same test with rots (need non stalker set of course to remove any innate pierce). The general consensus is that bombardment sucks, let's see if we can tease out a few scenarios where it can hold its own.
            GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

Both Bombardment and RotS are "on attack" effects, and won't proc extra times the way piercing shots, charged shots do. I did test it, anyway. I can confirm the only thing which multiplied was charged shot damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                Both Bombardment and RotS are "on attack" effects, and won't proc extra times the way piercing shots, charged shots do. I did test it, anyway. I can confirm the only thing which multiplied was charged shot damage.
                If you hopped on discord earlier today, FendyBt2 did some TG tests that seems to indicate that bombardment actually scales with pierce while rots doesn't. Perhaps Fendy can post some ss here. It was an interesting set of results. I'm planning to get a bombardment HS from gold for my own testing in the future... There is some mystery here it seems.
                GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

Originally posted by Arionthe View Post

If you hopped on discord earlier today, FendyBt2 did some TG tests that seems to indicate that bombardment actually scales with pierce while rots doesn't. Perhaps Fendy can post some ss here. It was an interesting set of results. I'm planning to get a bombardment HS from gold for my own testing in the future... There is some mystery here it seems.
                  I can't speak to this; a naked BH with twin Bombardment Hailstorms is showing the expected proc rate in both tests for me.
                  ​​​​​​
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	20190312_053059.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.1 KB ID:	129965
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	20190312_053018.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.6 KB ID:	129966

And the same on a geared BH with Assault set:

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190312_055318.jpg Views:	0 Size:	70.9 KB ID:	129971

It is possible there is another factor I'm missing. This said, my previous testing showed a big swing in results is possible due to Power Infusion and Hailstorm proc uptime, and the blast radius of Bombardment is quite small, it is very easy for subtle differences in positioning to make it hit more or less targets, which will have a big effect on damage/cast.
                  Last edited by Trouble; 03-12-2019, 03:23 PM.

Comment

As requested by Arionthe , here's my TG test results...
                    • 2 Bombardment (BB) no piercing...

Click image for larger version

Name:	TG BH 2BB proc.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	130005
                    • 2 BB + piercing...

Name:	TG BH 2BB proc pierce.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	130008
                    • 2 RotS no piercing...

Name:	TG BH 2RotS proc.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	130006
                    • 2 RotS + piercing...

Name:	TG BH 2RotS proc pierce.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	130007
                    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
                    --------------------------------------
                    See my endgame heroes build...
                    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                    How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
                    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                    My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

I'd suspect a targeting issue in TG. Note the piercing at 1800+ casts shows a 5.5% difference in damage/cast.

For both Stormblade and Bombardment, the 80/50 casts is low enough the results are well within RNG variations.

Comment

I see that charged shot passive being the real difference between Trouble and FendyBt2 setup. Now why would charged shot make any difference is beyond me just as why rots doesn't seem to scale while bombardment does with pierce boggles my mind. At least there is some mystery here waiting to be teased out. I'm not so concerned by the damage/cast or total damage numbers. It's really the Cast# that interests me as we are trying to determine how and under what conditions do weapon enchantment procs trigger.

So Trouble how about redoing your test by stripping out the charged shot passive and see if you get similar result as FendyBt2 .
                        GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

Originally posted by Arionthe View Post
                          I see that charged shot passive being the real difference between Trouble and FendyBt2 setup. Now why would charged shot make any difference is beyond me just as why rots doesn't seem to scale while bombardment does with pierce boggles my mind. At least there is some mystery here waiting to be teased out. I'm not so concerned by the damage/cast or total damage numbers. It's really the Cast# that interests me as we are trying to determine how and under what conditions do weapon enchantment procs trigger.

So Trouble how about redoing your test by stripping out the charged shot passive and see if you get similar result as FendyBt2 .
                          Sure, here are some samples of ~1000 attacks.
                          ​​​​​​
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	20190312_174231.jpg Views:	0 Size:	37.0 KB ID:	130078Click image for larger version  Name:	20190312_174201.jpg Views:	0 Size:	39.2 KB ID:	130079Click image for larger version  Name:	20190312_174127.jpg Views:	0 Size:	29.8 KB ID:	130080Click image for larger version  Name:	20190312_174039.jpg Views:	0 Size:	30.5 KB ID:	130081

At times, either set-up can be streaky, for good or bad.

Comment

Working...
                          X