Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping Event Hero Questions

Hiya

I unlocked a slot because I thought I wanted to keep my hero, but now I am having second thoughts so my questions are (and I have looked at the FAQ):-
    1. Can I even change my mind or does unlocking slot mean I will not get the opportunity to not keep the hero?
    2. Would my Celestial Box become available to any hero - I did not use it?
    3. What would happen to the xp earned if I keep the hero - will she get champion point the same as my regular character or what or does it all get merged and redistributed?
    4. Will I keep the companions and inventory I bought?
    5. Will the gold I earned get merged ?
    Thanks for any response

yad

You can change your mind up until you hit the End Event button. If you keep the event hero, everything, except Ephemeral jewelry, will be transferred over to your account.

Yes, the celestial box can be used by any of your heroes (until you open it, then it will be bound to that hero and cannot be changed).

The CL points do transfer to all of your heroes, but you do not get to keep the full amount. I think there is a formula in the ANB event sticky post.

If you keep the hero, then the companions also come with the hero along with all of the hero's abilities. I am not sure what happens to companions if you do not keep the hero. Since they are not transferable between heroes, I am guessing that you will lose any companions if you delete the hero.

All of the gold that you have in your event hero gets merged into your account (gems are already merged during the event).

You can always keep the hero for now and delete it later if you decide you no longer want that hero.

Comment

Thanks Ozy

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
        The CL points do transfer to all of your heroes, but you do not get to keep the full amount. I think there is a formula in the ANB event sticky post
        You get the Champion XP amount from the event, which get added to your main's Champion XP. Higher levels need more xp per level, so you don't simply get the Champion levels gained.

Detailed listing at the end of this post: https://forum.makingfun.com/node/118711
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

You get the Champion XP amount from the event, which get added to your main's Champion XP. Higher levels need more xp per level, so you don't simply get the Champion levels gained.

Detailed listing at the end of this post: https://forum.makingfun.com/node/118711

+1 Didn't knew this post. Thanks again Mr. Eternium Wiki
          XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
          Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
          BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 50

Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

Comment

By the way, even if you used the celestial cube during the event and decided to keep the event hero, it still reverts to a celestial cube after the event (until you decide to use it on any 1 of your characters, at which point it becomes bound to that character).

If you keep the event hero, she will gain the XP that all of your other characters already have (and they will gain hers). In other words, every character in your account who is at least level 70 will have the same champion level.
            ZIWO WAWO QALE 0686

CL1574 — iPad, at least for now

Hirza: L70 Assault BH — ANB3 TL80 — Now TL98
            Sesuvi: L70 Apprentice Mage — TL96
            Evicis: L70 Adventurer/Juggernaut Warrior — TL96
            Anrin: L70 Assault BH — ANB4 TL89 — Now TL93
            Vacora: L70 Arcanist Mage — Backup Mage and gem generator

Comment

Originally posted by XtinctionEvent6 View Post
              By the way, even if you used the celestial cube during the event and decided to keep the event hero, it still reverts to a celestial cube after the event (until you decide to use it on any 1 of your characters, at which point it becomes bound to that character).

If you keep the event hero, she will gain the XP that all of your other characters already have (and they will gain hers). In other words, every character in your account who is at least level 70 will have the same champion level.
              Thank you !

I realised about the Celestial Cube - AFTER the event so kicking myself for that but also was really curious about how the xp would be split if I kept her.
              At the end of the day, it will only cost 50 gems to delete her later, seems so heartless though

Comment

You might want to consider keeping her if you unlocked a lot of inventory space (more than another character), which is a lot cheaper to do during the events.
                ZIWO WAWO QALE 0686

Comment

Originally posted by XtinctionEvent6 View Post
                  In other words, every character in your account who is at least level 70 will have the same champion level.
                  Champion level is available to ALL heroes on the account, regardless of their level.

If you're at Champion Level 1,000 and made a new hero, that one will be Level 1, Champion Level 1,000 (with points to allocate). Xp earned by that char will first go towards getting him/her to level 70, aftet that it'll go into the account's Champion XP "pool" to increase your Champion level.
                  Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Guess I remembered that incorrectly. But now that you mention it, I do recall overpowered low-level characters....
                    ZIWO WAWO QALE 0686

Comment

Hiya again,

In case anyone is interested, and in the in the interests of closure, I did keep the character.

I don't think I had the option to not keep her having already opened a slot - but deleting is 50 gems so hey ho.

In all other respects I think it worked perfectly as I should have expected if she had been deleted. Gold was merged, stash went to inbox, champion points were distributed so now all my toons have the same CP and celestial box is in general stash for when I decide to use I.

Importantly, of course, she kept her companions and inventory slots, so a bargain way to upgrade inventory and companions - until and unless it gets nerfed

So now I am thinking of running for gold, just to do all that for my 2nd fav toon to get her companions and stuff, its just abilities will need a bit more cooking to bring them up to spec.

Thanks for all the previous input

Safe journeys out there

yad

Comment

Yad,

Good luck in Gold League! I enjoy the ANB events because your hero develops more quickly and every run can bring exciting new gear drops. By the time your hero reaches "end game" level, nothing that drops is even remotely interesting anymore. You just grind a lot of XP play for an ever smaller return of CL points. The CL boost from the ANB character shakes things up a bit on your end game heroes. I usually get a big enough bump to push my original heroes through a couple more trail levels with each ANB event. Plus, like you said it is the cheapest and fastest way to up your game!

Comment

Working...
                        X