A few questions about my Warrior?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions about my Warrior?

So this is my first character and I am kind of confused about a couple of gear and gemming choices, as well as what stats I might want to start focusing on at this point. Story modes complete / Highest Trial Clear lvl 81. Playing on mobile iPhone XR.

Wrath: lvl 70 Warrior / CL 407
    (All Abilities lvl 10)
    Frenzy / Rending Slash
    Deadly Throw / Shockwave / Battle Rage
    Power Infusion / Celerity / Tough As Nails

Damage 242711 / Toughness 283010 / Recovery 78715

Damage: 7740 - 11561
    Power: 1251 / 625%
    Vitality: 725 / HP 67732 / Armor: 8908
    Attack Speed: 6.55
    Crit Rating: 1551 / 34.1%
    Crit Damage: 832.9%
    Life on Hit: 2852
    Ability Rating: 635 / 32%
    XP+193%

I know what to do for the defense and utility tabs of the CL but not so much on offense. Currently 100/100 CR 36/100 CD.

I’m using 4 Pieces of Adventurer's Set, and 2 pieces of Juggernaut (helm and chest if it matters.)
    I have one Deidre’s Resolve and an unnamed legendary axe.

Idk which to use of Integralas Mantle that just dropped or Carnaval cape.. they have similar itemization Integralas has Vita, LoH, AR, CD and came with a socket haven’t reforged. Carnaval has Vita from reforge, CD, AR, Power with no socket.

Gems and gemstones are a bit of an issue atm I’ve done the current milestones and what I can outside of the ongoing the farming for them. Buying the event packages atm isn’t an option didn’t save enough money or anticipate them being a thing this month.

But anyways I’m missing sockets in my helm, axe, and legs atm and I’m using 3 brilliant ruby (all that are available), 4 Brilliant Sapphire, 1 Brilliant Topaz, 1 Brilliant Emerald. I have more B Emerald, B Topaz, and B Amethyst to work with if I need to but I was trying to push to 7 attacks per second maybe a bad idea? I also did all the promotions I could like Ironbound.. but I might have messed up on the Deidre Resolve it’s straight power, haste, CR, CD and it rolled with 9% proc. I did socket it already, don’t have enough to socket the pieces that aren’t already.

I apologize for for the lengthy post, this is my first and I don’t use forums often. I’ll try to get in the next ANB for celestial hoping to figure out what I am doing before the next event. I really want to stick with my warrior and try to progress as my main before I focus too much on other characters. Thanks for any help.

When I take a first look, you'll should aim 7+ Attack Speed, 40+ Crit rate and 40+ Ability rate.
    Try to make a full set with xp on every gear and try to make one set without any xp on gears. (A full damage set)
    Crit damage looks a little bit low too. I normally see something about 1100-1400..

Integralas should always be the better choice.
    left the game

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis06@icloud.com View Post
      So this is my first character and I am kind of confused about a couple of gear and gemming choices, as well as what stats I might want to start focusing on at this point. Story modes complete / Highest Trial Clear lvl 81. Playing on mobile iPhone XR.

Wrath: lvl 70 Warrior / CL 407
      (All Abilities lvl 10)
      Frenzy / Rending Slash
      Deadly Throw / Shockwave / Battle Rage
      Power Infusion / Celerity / Tough As Nails

Damage 242711 / Toughness 283010 / Recovery 78715

Damage: 7740 - 11561
      Power: 1251 / 625%
      Vitality: 725 / HP 67732 / Armor: 8908
      Attack Speed: 6.55
      Crit Rating: 1551 / 34.1%
      Crit Damage: 832.9%
      Life on Hit: 2852
      Ability Rating: 635 / 32%
      XP+193%

I know what to do for the defense and utility tabs of the CL but not so much on offense. Currently 100/100 CR 36/100 CD.

I’m using 4 Pieces of Adventurer's Set, and 2 pieces of Juggernaut (helm and chest if it matters.)
      I have one Deidre’s Resolve and an unnamed legendary axe.

Idk which to use of Integralas Mantle that just dropped or Carnaval cape.. they have similar itemization Integralas has Vita, LoH, AR, CD and came with a socket haven’t reforged. Carnaval has Vita from reforge, CD, AR, Power with no socket.

Gems and gemstones are a bit of an issue atm I’ve done the current milestones and what I can outside of the ongoing the farming for them. Buying the event packages atm isn’t an option didn’t save enough money or anticipate them being a thing this month.

But anyways I’m missing sockets in my helm, axe, and legs atm and I’m using 3 brilliant ruby (all that are available), 4 Brilliant Sapphire, 1 Brilliant Topaz, 1 Brilliant Emerald. I have more B Emerald, B Topaz, and B Amethyst to work with if I need to but I was trying to push to 7 attacks per second maybe a bad idea? I also did all the promotions I could like Ironbound.. but I might have messed up on the Deidre Resolve it’s straight power, haste, CR, CD and it rolled with 9% proc. I did socket it already, don’t have enough to socket the pieces that aren’t already.

I apologize for for the lengthy post, this is my first and I don’t use forums often. I’ll try to get in the next ANB for celestial hoping to figure out what I am doing before the next event. I really want to stick with my warrior and try to progress as my main before I focus too much on other characters. Thanks for any help.
      First off, welcome! It looks like you've figured out a good deal already.

CL points/gemstones: an easy way to determine what "the game thinks" you need is just comparing the bonus you get from a Brilliant Ruby, Sapphire, or Topaz. If you look at them and, for example, the Ruby shows +1.2% dmg, Sapphire shows 1.1% dmg, and Topaz shows 1.8% dmg, add to CR or socket more Topaz. There are times you may want to ignore the games advice, but it is quite often accurate.

Your Diedres doesn't sound bad. More named will drop as you do higher trials. Also don't neglect Gorgona (Misty Island). She can be stingy, but she CAN drop set and named items.

Hopefully you've got your stable of five characters up to the point where you're getting 100gems/day from dailies. The $4 100gems/day for 30 days is also quite nice, and affordable.

Don't worry about socketing everything; you're still going to be replacing gear quite often for awhile.

6-7 attacks/second is a good place to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
        When I take a first look, you'll should aim 7+ Attack Speed, 40+ Crit rate and 40+ Ability rate.
        Try to make a full set with xp on every gear and try to make one set without any xp on gears. (A full damage set)
        Crit damage looks a little bit low too. I normally see something about 1100-1400..

Integralas should always be the better choice.
        Thanks that is helpful to have some numbers to aim at, and for to know to go with Integralas.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

First off, welcome! It looks like you've figured out a good deal already.

CL points/gemstones: an easy way to determine what "the game thinks" you need is just comparing the bonus you get from a Brilliant Ruby, Sapphire, or Topaz. If you look at them and, for example, the Ruby shows +1.2% dmg, Sapphire shows 1.1% dmg, and Topaz shows 1.8% dmg, add to CR or socket more Topaz. There are times you may want to ignore the games advice, but it is quite often accurate.

Your Diedres doesn't sound bad. More named will drop as you do higher trials. Also don't neglect Gorgona (Misty Island). She can be stingy, but she CAN drop set and named items.

Hopefully you've got your stable of five characters up to the point where you're getting 100gems/day from dailies. The $4 100gems/day for 30 days is also quite nice, and affordable.

Don't worry about socketing everything; you're still going to be replacing gear quite often for awhile.

6-7 attacks/second is a good place to be.
          I tried to quote both of you in the same post so I didn’t mean to double post. I even tried to edit it first. Thank you though! I don’t know why it didn’t occur to me to pay attention to the tooltip that tells you damage gained from the gem. Even my +40 ruby was better than my brilliant topazes and sapphires. But now my next best ruby is the lowest form. I figured I would need a lot more power. I’ve been running misty island when I have keys, but I haven’t been able to set up the 100 gems a day for 30 days from a different device (it’s not an option to purchase it from an iPhone). I’m using other characters to get more gems from the dailies though. I’ve seen more than one person say to try to keep your different stats even, so with that in mind I need to get quite a bit more power before more haste, CR, and CD I think? I also just got some adventurers legs with XP and 3 other useful stats on them. I’m just unsure what stat to reforge if any cause I’ll lose some more power which hurts my character a lot at this point. I also need to figure out what to do with my champion points on the offense tab they’re all in CR and CD atm and idk if pouring every single point in power is what I should do?

Comment

Yep, sadly apple products can't buy this pack.

I would say that haste is a bit more important to push at 7, when you got a enchantment on your weapon. Simply because they have a 10% chance to trigger and aren't count in your power, but are a very mighty factor.

CR and CD are more important in endgame. When I have a new Character, I normally put
            every offensive CL in haste until I have AS at 7, after that I put on CR, then CD and at last Power. After that, I only put CL points on Power.

Gear which looks good and hasn't xp on it, is perfect gear for your push-set. So your non-xp endgame set. Put it in your inventory as long as you don't need it.

You'll be on the best way, when you got an full xp build and run trials, which you're able to clear (Boss included) in about 2-4min. You will level up faster and can farm better gear in higher trials as soon as you're stronger.
            Last edited by Outlaw; 03-13-2019, 02:41 PM.
            left the game

Comment

Outlaw covered most of this.

If you need gemstones, try using a 200% currency booster in Story mode levels, The Broken Dragon, Siege of Anderhelm (both Act 1), or Morgenheim (Act 4). Farm hard, you'll get the gold and gems you need for making jewelry and socketing your gear.

Comment

Yep, sadly apple products can't buy this pack.

I would say that haste is a bit more important to push at 7, when you got a enchantment on your weapon. Simply because they have a 10% chance to trigger and aren't count in your power, but are a very mighty factor.

CR and CD are more important in endgame. When I have a new Character, I normally put
                every offensive CL in haste until I have AS at 7, after that I put on CR, then CD and at last Power. After that, I only put CL points on Power.

Gear which looks good and hasn't xp on it, is perfect gear for your push-set. So your non-xp endgame set. Put it in your inventory as long as you don't need it.

You'll be on the best way, when you got an full xp build and run trials, which you're able to clear (Boss included) in about 2-4min. You will level up faster and can farm better gear in higher trials as soon as you're stronger.
                Outlaw how do I get more of the materials for the Windfury enchant? I don’t even have enough and I’m still trying to unlock rune of the storm, not sure that I should use a rune of the storm on my deidres or wait for a better one. I’m still actively looking for xp and dps pieces for both my sets.

Trouble I’m still farming also esp during this event. I used my milestone boosters already unfortunately but I did get a lot more gemstones than what I had from it. I can’t afford any additional ones atm. I still have to learn how to craft jewelry I have 2 legendary rings and an amulet with all useful stats but they’re far from maxed out or optimal I’m sure. When I’m prepared gold and gemstone wise I’m definitely going to read and learn how to do it properly before I start.

Comment

You can salvage every Item which you don't need. Every time you make that, you gain more materials. You can put windfury on your deidres and later, when you have enough essences for RotS, you can simply put RotS on your windfury deidres. You can always change the enchantments on your gear by putting a new one on them
                  left the game

Comment

You can salvage every Item which you don't need. Every time you make that, you gain more materials. You can put windfury on your deidres and later, when you have enough essences for RotS, you can simply put RotS on your windfury deidres. You can always change the enchantments on your gear by putting a new one on them
                    Is there a specific type of item that gives ex: Haunting Spirit? Most of the items required for rune of the storm I only have 2 of. Mark of the Titans is the only one I have a bit more of than the others.. I have 67 of those. I’m assuming it’s legendary items in general but they are just a lot more rare than the other materials unless I’m wrong and it’s only certain things.

Comment

No. You get xp only on gear. There's no enchantment for this. You need the spirits only for enchantments. The best and effecient way to get MoT's is to salvage legendary set-pieces. Only set-pieces can give you MoT'S, not normal legendaries
                      left the game

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis06@icloud.com View Post

Is there a specific type of item that gives ex: Haunting Spirit? Most of the items required for rune of the storm I only have 2 of. Mark of the Titans is the only one I have a bit more of than the others.. I have 67 of those. I’m assuming it’s legendary items in general but they are just a lot more rare than the other materials unless I’m wrong and it’s only certain things.
                        Mark of Titans come from salvaging set pieces or occasional drops from killing bosses. Occasionally, enchanting materials like Haunting Spirit will drop or appear in locked treasure chests, but mostly you will have to craft those using salvaged materials (greater essences).

Comment

No. You get xp only on gear. There's no enchantment for this. You need the spirits only for enchantments. The best and effecient way to get MoT's is to salvage legendary set-pieces. Only set-pieces can give you MoT'S, not normal legendaries
                          I’m sorry that’s not what I meant when I said that. I meant as an example Haunting Spirits. I know there’s not experience enchants though. I was wondering what specifically might give haunting spirits or the other things when salvaged. I have enough marks of titans but I need a lot more of the different spirits. Is it the same source legendary set pieces?

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

Mark of Titans come from salvaging set pieces or occasional drops from killing bosses. Occasionally, enchanting materials like Haunting Spirit will drop or appear in locked treasure chests, but mostly you will have to craft those using salvaged materials (greater essences).
                            Oh wow you craft the spirits? That’s helpful ty.

Comment

Spirits are rarely rarely dropped out of chests or after killing enemies. You mostly have to craft them by yourself
                              left the game

Comment

Working...
                              X