Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few questions about my Warrior?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Go to the NPC Ingrid -> On Enchanting - Enchanting Materials
    XINU CILU GIXO 4320

    Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
    Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
    BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 50


    Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

    Comment


    • #17
      I have another question. If I have 0 celestial pieces how many pieces of my gear should have vitality and how many should have life on hit? I was thinking like 6-7 pieces with Life on Hit, but not sure at all how many with vitality. I know I can make up some vitality with emeralds but not with LoH. Assume that I would be able to socket any of my pieces with brilliant emeralds as needed. Also do warriors use any of the life on hit enchants or the vitality ones instead? Thanks.

      Comment


      • #18
        I would say 2-3k LoH and Vita over 600k in endgame. Right now, you should be good as long you don‘t die too much. You have to look how your game is going.
        XINU CILU GIXO 4320

        Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
        Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
        BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 50


        Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

        Comment


        • #19
          * You can enchant your chest-piece with 400 LoH. That‘s what many warriors do
          XINU CILU GIXO 4320

          Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
          Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
          BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 50


          Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
            * You can enchant your chest-piece with 400 LoH. That‘s what many warriors do
            I did just that. Thank you to all who posted. I was able to get some of the event packages before they went away so I got another deidre and a better Integralas mantle etc. I wasn’t confident enough to make any jewelry at first but I read the guides over very carefully and reread it and still wasn’t sure but I figured it out. I made a pretty good amulet I think the stats would have been perfect but I had really bad luck with CD uncommon so the end result was:

            Resilient Necklace of Malice
            +301 Vitality
            +271 Critical Rating
            +224 Ability Rating
            +98.9% Critical Damage
            Socket: +50 Power

            Outlaw My stats are way better now I’m not gonna list them all in detail but they’re much closer to where you suggested to aim for and more equally distributed. Ty again.
            Last edited by Nemesis; 03-15-2019, 10:54 PM. Reason: Edited for spelling/typos.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by nemesis06@icloud.com View Post

              I did just that. Thank you to all who posted. I was able to get some of the event packages before they went away so I got another deidre and a better Integralas mantle etc. I wasn’t confident enough to make any jewelry at first but I read the guides over very carefully and reread it and still wasn’t sure but I figured it out. I made a pretty good amulet I think the stats would have been perfect but I had really bad luck with CD uncommon so the end result was:

              Resilient Necklace of Malice
              +301 Vitality
              +271 Critical Rating
              +224 Ability Rating
              +98.9% Critical Damage
              Socket: +50 Power

              Outlaw My stats are way better now I’m not gonna list them all in detail but they’re much closer to where you suggested to aim for and more equally distributed. Ty again.
              I always got combination of 301, 271, 223, 99.2% (even with custom jewelry), don't know how you managed to get 224 AR, good job!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by AimEoN View Post

                I always got combination of 301, 271, 223, 99.2% (even with custom jewelry), don't know how you managed to get 224 AR, good job!
                I also used custom jewelry and a lot of gemstones. Isn’t it something to do with the manually crafted jewelry sometimes having a hidden decimal point value that isn’t displayed on some stats? I wish I had 14 more customs to do the rings lol I wanted to hold out for better +CD but I was literally going to run out of gold if I didn’t settle on those. I had to crop this screenshot for it to upload.

                Comment

                Working...
                X