Integralas Mantle question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integralas Mantle question

Hi, I've tried to find information on the maximum Cape: Integralas Mantle statistics, but unfortunately it failed. I have a 30% chance to gain 100 Ability Rate. Can these statistics be even better? If so, what are the maximum?

You have maximum values for the proc.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasz Bolinski View Post
      Hi, I've tried to find information on the maximum Cape: Integralas Mantle statistics, but unfortunately it failed. I have a 30% chance to gain 100 Ability Rate. Can these statistics be even better? If so, what are the maximum?
      How did you get that ! ... I really want to know ...not that I am jealous or anything

Comment

Random drop on trials lvl 60-70.

Comment

That is an excellent proc rate. My best IM is 29% for 100 AR but the stats suck noodles.

Comment

What are the minimum values though? 15% for 50 AR? Can't be much higher than that, I'm pretty sure I have a couple ones around 55-56 AR and maybe 16-18%?

EDIT: Going through all my stash, I found my lowest one actually has only 14% chance to proc.
            Last edited by MarkHark; 04-01-2019, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yaddab View Post
              not that I am jealous or anything
              You should be, I am. My CBox IM doesn't has those stats

Comment

Tomasz, sounds like you have the top proc rate, nice. What are the other stats on your IM? They will determine how good your cape is without the proc added.
                QABA RUCO JAGI 0291
                Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
                Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
                Graystone - BH (Hybrid), T100+
                Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T90

Comment

Tomasz's question about the IM got me wondering about the ranges of other special pieces of gear. I'm pretty sure that all Carnival capes have same 500+CR for 5 sec, but are bonuses and special effects on all DR's, Elban Scepters Mucks, Rylockes Reflectors, etc the same and if not, does anyone known their ranges?
                  QABA RUCO JAGI 0291

Comment

I'm not sure if there is a chart anywhere. IIRC a Custom Legendary Box may show a little, but likely only what it can make, not the range in general. You can open an item in the crafting interface and see a number. If you switch item type or quality, you will see a different number. Doing this a few times can give you a good idea of what is possible.

The wiki is old and incomplete, does anyone know of a decent chart for named items?

Comment

Guess one way we can figure out special effect ranges on named gear is by comparing what players have.
                      I've got 3 L70 Rylockes, 2 are legendary and 1 is epic. The special effects on them are 1) 40% chance of 100% weapon damage plus 642% of reflected damage when blocking, 2) 31% of 100% wd + 516% refl dam, and 3) 47% of 100% wd + 620% refl dam. I'm guessing Rylockes Reflector has a max value of 50% chance of 100% weapon damage plus 650% reflected damage when blocking.
                      I have 2 DRs that both have the same 9% chance of extra attack. I also have an encrypted shield with a 38% chance of gaining a protective shield, and have seen others with different % chance values.
                      Elban's scepters are another that vary, one of mine had a 25% chance to call up a skeleton warrior, while another was 21%.
                      Has anyone else kept track of the special effects bonuses on their named gear items? Inquiring minds are inquiring.
                      Last edited by RockDoc; 04-03-2019, 04:14 AM.
                      QABA RUCO JAGI 0291

Comment

Max values are shown by the L/C Boxes, note that they actually craft within a limitted range, not the max:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-03-17-05-31.png
Views:	772
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	131975Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-03-17-05-34.png
Views:	701
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	131976Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-03-17-05-37.png
Views:	696
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	131977Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-03-17-05-42.png
Views:	688
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	131978Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-03-17-05-45.png
Views:	684
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	131979Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-03-17-05-49.png
Views:	705
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	131980Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-03-17-05-52.png
Views:	694
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	131981Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-03-17-06-35.png
Views:	693
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	131982Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-03-17-07-21.png
Views:	696
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	131983

Min values will need a lot of checks via the Crafting menu - didn't realise the values actually changes, thanks Trouble.
                        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

My lowest level values are:

IM 18% chance of 65 AR
                          DR 7% change of extra attack
                          Muck 6% chance of merlock archer
                          RD 41% chance of 100% damage +680% reflected damage (another RD has on +503% reflected damage but higher chance)
                          ES 27% chance of skeleton warrior
                          Nec 28% change of skeleton warrior

I did not see any variance in either the Hailstorm or Carnaval Cape bonuses.

These minimums are likely biased by the fact that I have recycled many of these specialty items that did not have good enough values to warrant a spot in the stash. Plus, these are all level 70 legendary gear, as I have been playing too long to have much use for epic level gear. I probably would have gotten rid of some of these lower bonus items except that they have very good damage stats on them.

Comment

This would have been really sucky 12% for 59 playing with the blacksmith

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                              Max values are shown by the L/C Boxes, note that they actually craft within a limitted range, not the max:

Min values will need a lot of checks via the Crafting menu - didn't realise the values actually changes, thanks Trouble.
                              There is also a slight difference in the low range of the Min-Max values between C and L boxes as shown in pictures below.
                              ​​​​​​
                              C-box
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190403_232405.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	132004L-boxClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190403_232437.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	132005

Comment