No announcement yet.

Integralas Mantle question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both your C- and L-boxes have the same 30% chance to summon a skeleton minion. That must represent the max bonus effect for Elban's scepter. It also shows that gear made with an L-box can have lower stats than the same celestial item, and that the stats range for the legendary is double the stats range for celestial, even though they both have the same high end point. Thus decreasing the overall chances to get "near perfect" stats rolls for a L-box item. Guess that's why they are celestial items, they meet a higher standard, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by peshta View Post
      There is also a slight difference in the low range of the Min-Max values between C and L boxes as shown in pictures below.
      ​​​
      CBox roles stats, including damage and procs (even though it always show the max possible), within the top 10% of the range, so the 72-90 can be between 88 and 90 (as shown); while LBox roles around 20% something percent, so 72-90 is limited to 86-90
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 18 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

poor me crafted a Muk with perfect damage range, but only 6% spawn probability..

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
          Guess one way we can figure out special effect ranges on named gear is by comparing what players have.
          I've got 3 L70 Rylockes, 2 are legendary and 1 is epic. The special effects on them are 1) 40% chance of 100% weapon damage plus 642% of reflected damage when blocking, 2) 31% of 100% wd + 516% refl dam, and 3) 47% of 100% wd + 620% refl dam. I'm guessing Rylockes Reflector has a max value of 50% chance of 100% weapon damage plus 650% reflected damage when blocking.
          I have 2 DRs that both have the same 9% chance of extra attack. I also have an encrypted shield with a 38% chance of gaining a protective shield, and have seen others with different % chance values.
          Elban's scepters are another that vary, one of mine had a 25% chance to call up a skeleton warrior, while another was 21%.
          Has anyone else kept track of the special effects bonuses on their named gear items? Inquiring minds are inquiring.
          I once got a Deirdre with only 6% chance. Pretty disappointing if you ask me
          It's long gone though.

Last edited by MarkHark; 04-04-2019, 03:55 PM.

Comment

It also shows that gear made with an L-box can have lower stats than the same celestial item, and that the stats range for the legendary is double the stats range for celestial, even though they both have the same high end point.
            I have confirmed this twice-range difference for min/max damage, armor value and most other common attributes, but unsure if it holds for special effect chances as well.
            Last edited by MarkHark; 04-04-2019, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
              My lowest level values are:

IM 18% chance of 65 AR
              DR 7% change of extra attack
              Muck 6% chance of merlock archer
              RD 41% chance of 100% damage +680% reflected damage (another RD has on +503% reflected damage but higher chance)
              ES 27% chance of skeleton warrior
              Nec 28% change of skeleton warrior

I did not see any variance in either the Hailstorm or Carnaval Cape bonuses.
              My worst values for Integralas currently in stash are 14% chance, and 59 AR per proc, but I definitely remember salvaging one with only 56. Also, I can confirm chance % values of 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19, all of them in stash right now.

Mukraiser only got one 6% and several 9% so far, cannot confirm the existence of intermediate values. Only keeping the 6% one beacuse of Extra Gold stat.

Rylocke's - thrashed several lower ones recently, sadly don't remember the ranges. Currently in stash are the following: 48-100-684% and 43-100-729%. I believe the second value to be fixed at 100% WD.

Encrypted Shield - two in stash at 33% and 36% chance. Also salvaged several lesser ones recently because of lacking stash space.

Necronomicon- worst and best ones I can confirm at this time are 21% and 29%.
              Last edited by MarkHark; 04-04-2019, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by duckel View Post
                poor me crafted a Muk with perfect damage range, but only 6% spawn probability..
                Can you correct that with celestial orbs?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

Can you correct that with celestial orbs?
                  CO's do not affect procs, currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

CO's do not affect procs, currently.
                    That's too bad

Comment

Found this mage guide from 6 months ago, https://forum.makingfun.com/node/115893, prepared by lama75. It lists the upper ranges of the named gear that have been discussed in this thread. It indicates a range for IM of 20-30% chance to gain 75-100 AR. However, we've seen examples of lower chances and ARs on IMs, but the rest of the numbers seem reasonable. They are as follows:
                      Muck up to 10%
                      DR up to 10%
                      Elban's scepter up to 30%
                      RD up to 50% for 100% + 750%
                      Encrypted shield up to 40%
                      Necronomicon from 20-30%.

Does anyone have anything higher than listed, or do these look like all the upper ranges for named gear.
                      I know the list has everything a mage uses, and doesn't include Hailstorm for a BH, but are there any other major weapons or gear pieces used by a warrior not also used by a mage?

Comment

Found this mage guide from 6 months ago, https://forum.makingfun.com/node/115893, prepared by lama75. It lists the upper ranges of the named gear that have been discussed in this thread. It indicates a range for IM of 20-30% chance to gain 75-100 AR. However, we've seen examples of lower chances and ARs on IMs, but the rest of the numbers seem reasonable. They are as follows:
                        Muck up to 10%
                        DR up to 10%
                        Elban's scepter up to 30%
                        RD up to 50% for 100% + 750%
                        Encrypted shield up to 40%
                        Necronomicon from 20-30%.

Does anyone have anything higher than listed, or do these look like all the upper ranges for named gear.
                        I know the list has everything a mage uses, and doesn't include Hailstorm for a BH, but are there any other major weapons or gear pieces used by a warrior not also used by a mage?
                        Yeah the max % looks good. I don't know if the Muk/Diedre minimum is 5% or 6%, but on average, the majority of them seem to have a minimum which is half of the max.

Comment

Just to keep a not of the lowest - just got a 10% for 70.

Click image for larger version

Name:	suckim.PNG
Views:	174
Size:	211.5 KB
ID:	132136

Comment

Looks like there are going to be several new named weapons coming out in 1.4.1. However it appears they won't have the variable special effects that characterize the current named weapons, unless that was an aspect of them that wasn't addressed in the notes release.

Comment

Working...
                            X