Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new player here! *Trial Farming - Am I doing right?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new player here! *Trial Farming - Am I doing right?

Hi friends,

Its been a week since I have discovered Eternium. Currently I have CL 370 Bounty Hunter. Geared with Assault Set and equipments are focused on experience/crit dmg/power/haste.

I have cleared normal story, did unlock Heroic Act II and started to farm trials.

My primary goal is to reach 1k CL asap, then I'll swap my equipments with good ones. Also I'm salvating all the orange(useless ones) and rest items for materials.

With my current gear, I cant go beyong T65 but I can clear T60 in 4 minutes(my farming place)

Should I keep farm trial 60? Or am I doing something wrong?

If you have suggestions, I'd like to hear

Have fun.

It sounds like you’re making good progress. You should probably get 2 separate sets of gear for that BH (or have 2 BH characters so you don’t need to change gear frequently): one with XP bonuses on every piece and one with high DPS to push trial levels. That includes 2 sets of crafted legendary jewelry also. Use the XP gear to farm the highest TL that you can finish in 3-5 minutes, to be sure you’re getting plenty of loot drops. Eventually your DPS gear will become good enough that you can complete TLs 15-20 levels higher than the DPS gear, at which point the experience gained will be close enough but the loot drops will be much better. I still use my XP gear for daily bounties, farming, etc. At high CLs (maybe 1700+) you get Power and Haste mostly from these CL points (which aren’t capped), so your gear will emphasize CR, CD, AR, V, and a little LoH.

Personally, I like to alternate between completing the story at higher difficulties (5-starring all levels) and doing trials.
    Last edited by XtinctionEvent6; 03-31-2019, 11:16 PM.
    ZIWO WAWO QALE 0686
    CL1704 — Mobile only (iPad >>> Android phone)
    Dyoma’s Crown: 324

Hirza: Assault BH — for XP and gold
    Sesuvi: Apprentice Mage — TL108
    Evicis: Defender Warrior — TL103
    Anrin: Assault BH — TL113
    Vacora: Arcanist Mage — for gems

Comment

Do you have a good set of necklace and rings? These 3 items will help boost your damage by quite a bit, and make you much stronger. As the previous poster mentioned, get a full XP gear set and farm XP with XP boosters (50%, 100%) and gain more champion points before attempting higher trial levels.

And yea you should stick to the highest trial level you can beat within a quick timing.
      Last edited by Sanctum; 04-01-2019, 02:56 PM.
      YOCU REGO JASE 0953
      Sanctum

Top 10 Mage on Active Leaderboard
      T135 Regalia, T132 Apprentice

Top 10 in ANB 4
      Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

Yup! I have crafted 2 legendary rings and an amulet. Currently I have achieved 1k AR and %600 xp bonus and continue to farm trial 60

Trying to collect my 2nd set with stronger items to clear more trial levels.

Comment

Originally posted by masteis View Post
          Yup! I have crafted 2 legendary rings and an amulet. Currently I have achieved 1k AR and %600 xp bonus and continue to farm trial 60

Trying to collect my 2nd set with stronger items to clear more trial levels.
          The rough maximum of XP that you can get from gears (including rings/necklace) is 800%. With the use of 200% boosters, that will mean 2400% XP. You'll gain tons of champion levels in a short time. Good luck!
          YOCU REGO JASE 0953
          Sanctum

Top 10 Mage on Active Leaderboard
          T135 Regalia, T132 Apprentice

Top 10 in ANB 4
          Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

Working...
          X