Best set for mage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best set for mage?

What is the best setup for Mage after lv70?

Full Apprentice, integralas and alternate deidre's and muk depending on the trial boss (muk for Kara, Deidre's for the rest).

Comment

Definitely apprentice!

Comment

Allright, but i take that by drops or Blacksmith?

Comment

I'd farm trials for drops to start with, you may and up with a mix for a while. But i would wait on blacksmith. Remember even though you can pick the stats the range will still be random, and set pieces are not that cheap to craft.

Comment

Both!

Sometimes you may even find a unique weapon, cape or tome at one of those locked chests. I haven't seen any set gear inside a locked chest so far, although the FAQ thread says they CAN be found there. Perhaps it was true in an older version?
            What you cannot find to complete your set, you may consider crafting.

Comment

Farm trials. Replace as you see better drops. Repeat the process. I wouldn't really suggest crafting this early. Max mastery first. If you just lack 1 piece, you can go ahead and craft an epic until the legendary drop comes.
              Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
                Full Apprentice, integralas and alternate deidre's and muk depending on the trial boss (muk for Kara, Deidre's for the rest).
                ^^ this
                After a few drop and you have most of the above, craft what you need to fill in the blanks, then never craft again.
                VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

P.S. the brand new Regalia set looks good but needs to be tested. Ditto the new weapon sets.
                  VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                    P.S. the brand new Regalia set looks good but needs to be tested. Ditto the new weapon sets.
                    Can't wait to try them!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

Can't wait to try them!
                      They look really pretty I only have 2 pieces so far, but i am beginning to wonder if a 2/2/2 might work with the changes to the arcanist 2 piece bonus. We shall see, but I am loving just playing around without all the answers from the mathmagicians.

Also is ages since I have played my mage so enjoying that too, and also getting the feeling that an elemental mage - really is as it should be.

Comment

Love the new weapon set for mages. I'm currently using Grand Magister's set and it's really awesome!
                        Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
                        Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

The new Arcanist set is well suited to my playing style. I lack the skill to pull huge groups of mobs, so fight them a group or two at at time. My Apprentice set is superior to my Arcanist set, but I managed to beat Kara/Garm in less time with my Arcanist set. The souped up Bolts and bonus damage on a targeted mob makes Boss killing much, much easier.

I want to try out the new weapons, but I haven't gotten a complete set yet.

Comment

Working...
                          X