Leveling craft mastery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling craft mastery

What are some opinions on how important it is to level up to 50 for crafting.
    I am currently at level 28 and it seems that I have only noticed a small difference in drops etc. So how much of a difference will level 40 or 50 be?

It's a pretty big help. What most people want is the level 50 scrapper perk: "You have a 25.0% chance to salvage double the amount"

Comment

It was worth it to me to try to get to 50 or as high as I could before the next ANB event so if I did have to craft something it would have a little better stats...and the scrounger perk will also help gain more needed mats...just my thoughts good luck to ya whatever you decide!

Comment

Originally posted by Ol-Pop View Post
        What are some opinions on how important it is to level up to 50 for crafting.
        I am currently at level 28 and it seems that I have only noticed a small difference in drops etc. So how much of a difference will level 40 or 50 be?
        It's the perfect balance between completely indispensable and virtually useless at the same time.

Will having crafting level 50 versus 28 make the difference in clearing trial 90 in the next ANB. JIMHO, 99% of the time no. Will it make a difference in regular play? Again as much as 125% salvage versus 115% salvage will make difference. A trial run will garner you 3x84 LOE *scrapper bonus, but you need 14000 LOE to build a single Set Piece. Marking up for 6 different essences, you're looking at 66 versus 72 TL80 runs for a single piece.

Of course, at Mastery50, that piece will be marginally better.

Will it possibly eek out just enough essences to let you craft one more enchantment in ANB? Maybe.

So if you just want to hit TL90, I'd say no.

If you want to be competitive, yes.

Comment

So how much gold would you estimate I would need to get to level 50?

Comment

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...g-xp-per-level

300k Xp worth? Dont remember what a level 17 uncommon give for xp or its cost.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
              https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...g-xp-per-level

300k Xp worth? Dont remember what a level 17 uncommon give for xp or its cost.
              I uh, "tapped" out at 25.

Showing myself the door...

Comment

Originally posted by vehmic View Post

I uh, "tapped" out at 25.

Showing myself the door...
                While there's a basic realism to making many before mastery, from a game mechanic standpoint there's a basic breakdown. I'd much rather see the mastery levels or XP tied directly to completing the crafting of items at your character level. i.e you gain levels tired to making every type of gear, every spirit type enchantment type, transmutation, combining and shattering essences and gems, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post

While there's a basic realism to making many before mastery, from a game mechanic standpoint there's a basic breakdown. I'd much rather see the mastery levels or XP tied directly to completing the crafting of items at your character level. i.e you gain levels tired to making every type of gear, every spirit type enchantment type, transmutation, combining and shattering essences and gems, etc.
                  I agree! I craft all kinds of stuff that is useful and get no exp for it! But I am endlessly crafting garbage just to level up. Maybe this could be added to the update!

Comment

Your materials are your materials Yes it could be said that when you craft silver dust you should get exp...However onceyou finally craft that piece you need that's where your exp comes from and its a larger gain in the end its not a waste in my opinion.... crafting takes time and energy and it is so rewarding to me to reach 50 I hope its that way with you! And it is also a relief so I can foccuss on other things in the game...Best of luck to you!

Comment

Working...
                    X