Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

Editted, xD

I'm at 50% CD reduction without IM. I wish I had more AR, but the drops haven't been good so far. Anyways, I'm clearing TL100 in 2 - 2:20 minutes with this build, and with TL128 cleared. Better attribute rolls would boost it ad infinitum.
    Agreed. Gear drops from trial 100 have been rough. I've been farming 100 with my Mage throughout beta, and since then, and the best Regalia suit I can put together is mostly XP gear, even after rerolls.

Comment

I'm stuck on TL109 with my Mage. Farming TL90 at about 3 minutes. Drops are really pathetic. Did a few runs on TL100 but took me 6 minutes, and somehow the drops were worse in both quality and quantity.

I need weapons and vitality, badly. That top 100 is just out of reach before all the beta testers get back on it and it goes way out of reach.

Still quite surprise how low my stats are for clearing TL108 in this set.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
        I'm stuck on TL109 with my Mage. Farming TL90 at about 3 minutes. Drops are really pathetic. Did a few runs on TL100 but took me 6 minutes, and somehow the drops were worse in both quality and quantity.

I need weapons and vitality, badly. That top 100 is just out of reach before all the beta testers get back on it and it goes way out of reach.

Still quite surprise how low my stats are for clearing TL108 in this set.
        Hopefully a new ANB happens very soon. Celestials aside, getting a handful of Custom Legendary Boxes will right many, many wrongs.

Comment

Yippie, a little grinding and I worked my way up thru TL114. Enjoying a temporary spot at 91 on the Mage LB.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

Hopefully a new ANB happens very soon. Celestials aside, getting a handful of Custom Legendary Boxes will right many, many wrongs.
            ANB is happening in a few hours.
            YOCU REGO JASE 0953
            Sanctum

Top 10 Mage on Active Leaderboard
            T135 Regalia, T132 Apprentice

Top 10 in ANB 4
            Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post

ANB is happening in a few hours.
              Yup. After blowing through all of gems in beta, they just got another $4 out of me for the next 30 days.

Comment

I'm not happy that there are no custom legendaries even available. Just celestial at TL80 & TL100, which I'll be lucky to get. Also, no set items available.
                CL 935
                Warrior - TL99
                BH - TL100
                Mage - TL89
                Warrior - TL80
                Mage - TL80

Yeah, it's not impressive, but I work fifty hour weeks.
                All mobile, in my spare time.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnytheKid View Post

I'm not happy that there are no custom legendaries even available. Just celestial at TL80 & TL100, which I'll be lucky to get. Also, no set items available.
                  The new Ephemerals will help quite a bit. I plan to make an XP set with them, and assemble push gear from drops.

Comment

Yup. After blowing through all of gems in beta, they just got another $4 out of me for the next 30 days.
                    Oh hehe yea, the $4 daily gems are worth it to get.
                    YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                    Sanctum

Top 10 Mage on Active Leaderboard
                    T135 Regalia, T132 Apprentice

Top 10 in ANB 4
                    Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                      Attack: FB/AL
                      Utilities: Immolate/Blizzard/TW
                      Passive: Celerity/GC/(variable)
                      I concur.
                      For the third passive: Endurance or PI. Not IT, imo

Also imo, still hard to beat nearly +500 AR from the IM, especially since you can get an extra +200 CR on rings now. So the CC stays only on my stones/gold miner, for now.

Regalia seems to work really well with GMC set, vs. FK set or DR+N.

The ANB silver & gold should separate wheat from chaff?
                      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

Also imo, still hard to beat nearly +500 AR from the IM, especially since you can get an extra +200 CR on rings now. So the CC stays only on my stones/gold miner, for now.

Regalia seems to work really well with GMC set, vs. FK set or DR+N.
                        Yeah, 500 AR can't be dismissed. But with the TW development, alacrity really works well on AR 1500. And currently, I am at 1600+ making it possible to ditch the 500 AR over 500 CR. And considering the attack speed boost on Mage now, 60 attack interval is now a breeze making CC proc often.

No question on GMC. That is the way to go on regallia set.
                        Mobile Player
                        Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

Working...
                        X