Fusing ephemeral rings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusing ephemeral rings

any advise on fusing the rings cause they are terrible with only 2 attributes

They are not supposed to have only 2 values. They are supposed to be legendary with 4 values. Massive bug at the moment.

Comment

I already made them but haven’t fused them. Dang That sux....

Comment

Hoping the Devs can respond with what is going on? Thus far I have spent 5k gems and I don't really want to spend anymore if the bugs are just going to hinder my progress. There is a thread about this issue on the Bug Reports. Hopwfully we can get some form of an answer of fix for this. That said, I don't know how the Devs are going to sort this out for the people that have already made the rings? Only time will tell, not as though we have much of that.

Comment

I suppose everyone should stop opening these ephemeral rings/necklace until the bug is fixed. There has not been refund for those who open their custom rare rings/necklace when there was a bug previously (some time ago).
          YOCU REGO JASE 0953
          Sanctum

Top 10 Mage on Active Leaderboard
          T135 Regalia, T132 Apprentice

Top 10 in ANB 4
          Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

This is only advice I have.. wait unitl Monday
            Click image for larger version  Name:	danny2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	125.3 KB ID:	135114

Comment

Thanks yaddab
              YOCU REGO JASE 0953
              Sanctum

Top 10 Mage on Active Leaderboard
              T135 Regalia, T132 Apprentice

Top 10 in ANB 4
              Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

So start an event to run on a weekend and then go to the beach!

Comment

Used one Ephemeral and one Jewelry box each, plus Trillions and Radiants, to make this Necklace and identical rings. About 600k gold, used 59%+, 85+, 44.4+ green rings.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANBN.PNG Views:	0 Size:	120.1 KB ID:	135162

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANBR.png Views:	0 Size:	104.1 KB ID:	135163

They are fun to play with, but probably should disappear when the event ends.

Comment

So... no custom legendaries, no legendary jewelry e boxes, and the celestial boxes have been moved to higher trial levels... all on a timed event

I guess I'm in the minority but I'm really not enjoying this one

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                      Used one Ephemeral and one Jewelry box each, plus Trillions and Radiants, to make this Necklace and identical rings.
                      Nice! I'm thinking of doing similar, how did you split it up? Guessing the eph was part of the 5/4?
                      Aussie Warrior

MOQU LUQI JUZO 1838

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperize View Post

Nice! I'm thinking of doing similar, how did you split it up? Guessing the eph was part of the 5/4?
                        Yes, exactly. I used three XP greens, three CD greens, and a XP/CD Ephemeral.

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                          So... no custom legendaries, no legendary jewelry e boxes, and the celestial boxes have been moved to higher trial levels... all on a timed event

I guess I'm in the minority but I'm really not enjoying this one
                          I’m not pushing hard on this one either. I used all my ephemerals so most of my gear is crap and I used a crap ton of $$ and gems to fuse my jewelry.
                          I did hit tl90 but might just farm from here on out.

Comment

If anyone tried fusing their ephemeral rares, please post your resulting Epic/Legendary rings.

I had to deviate from my normal ANB XP-farming method, by adding several early TBD gold runs and made a pair of XP rings with whatever the jeweler gave me (literally the first 9 haste rings, etc. half of them had really low values, 77 Power, 79 Haste etc.)
                            I ended up with legendary rings with ~180 Haste and so on, which is not as high as the ephemeral rares, but at least they have 4 stats.
                            If there is a better way to make use of those crippled ephemerals, please share!
                            I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

So I made a cheap eph ring and the necklace, using only teardrops and just taking anything over 80/40%/55%.

Eph used for ar/cr 5/4:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	20190513_205524.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	135234

Cd/exp 5/4:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	20190513_205458.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	184.2 KB
ID:	135235