No announcement yet.

Fusing ephemeral rings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand, how did you guys manage to get such high rolls (138.7% XP) from using the Ephemeral? How did you guys fuse them?
    YOCU REGO JASE 0953
    Sanctum

Top 10 Mage on Active Leaderboard
    T135 Regalia, T132 Apprentice

Top 10 in ANB 4
    Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
      I don't understand, how did you guys manage to get such high rolls (138.7% XP) from using the Ephemeral? How did you guys fuse them?
      Simply by using the two-stat Ephemeral like the two-stat blue ring in a 5/4 split purple.
      Last edited by Trouble; 05-13-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

I see. Okay thanks Trouble
        YOCU REGO JASE 0953
        Sanctum

Top 10 Mage on Active Leaderboard
        T135 Regalia, T132 Apprentice

Top 10 in ANB 4
        Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

I havent fused mine. Lack of jewelry though has become a real block on advancement and XP gain. Still have six hours left to advance from TL89 to Tl100

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
            I havent fused mine. Lack of jewelry though has become a real block on advancement and XP gain. Still have six hours left to advance from TL89 to Tl100
            Take 30 mins to one hour and go farm TBD, SOA, and Misty Island, using your Currency Boosters. Even just normal jewelry with Teardrop gemstones in the sockets will carry you over home plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

Take 30 mins to one hour and go farm TBD, SOA, and Misty Island, using your Currency Boosters. Even just normal jewelry with Teardrop gemstones in the sockets will carry you over home plate.
              Already did a partial. Built the necklace was hoping that would push me over, so debating if i wait for the my 72 hour clock to run out on my Frostbolt, Immolate and Blizzard. Do a second set of runs (only three or four) to build the remaining ring I need. That should get me there.

I've actually got 6:37 on the clock left. Not likely to make my self-imposed six hour window as a test on TL100. Of course, making the necklace and first ring has cost me a lot of XP gain, so kind of a trade off. Gear drops seem way more pathetic than normal.

Comment

I didn't really start seeing decent drops until I was farming 90, and (obviously) it improved much more at 100. I'm down to 3:17 left, and have been farming 100 for a few hours. Most likely gonna do one more boosted half hour of t100, trying to get to/over 1500 CL, and then start the push.

Feels like I must be doing something right when I wake up, look at the LB, and see Obebi right next to me, wearing similar gear/spec, speed farming the same location and the same CL:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190513-080441_Eternium.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	135270
                Last edited by Trouble; 05-13-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X