Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eternium 1.4.8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eternium 1.4.8

    Can someone please help me craft my high damage output necklace and 2 rings! I cant seem to understand correctly how the formulas are done.. I need like a stupid persons STEP BY STEP guide to crafting a necklace and rings... if someone could please explain to me like I'm stupid the correct process and stats these rings and necklace can have... my character is ~~~NASUTHE champion level 703 trial level 101~~~
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I'd appreciate it TREMENDOUSLY!!!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    JRHUBLER1983@GMAIL.COM
    LTJONHUBLER@AOL.COM
    Last edited by Jonathan Hubler; 05-12-2019, 11:22 PM.

  • #2
    Given that you're at Trial 101, I assume that you already have some sort of jewelry, so not sure what exactly you're looking for.

    I've generally kept away from giving advice on which stats to use, since it's really depends on what you currently have and things may change in the future. From what I've read, you generally want to aim for 1500 AR, 35-40% Crit Chance (so at least 2000), Attack Speed around 6-7 (actual Haste value will then depends on your class and which companions you're using), as much CD as you can get... (Anyone else with a clearer idea, please correct as required, thank you)



    As for the crafting and fusing process, the General Summary from my guide should hopefully be enough.
    If you have any Custom Rare Jewelry boxes, probably best to use them to ensure higher results - you can either use 8 for the highest possible, or 4 for "close enough", you're looking at about less than 4 points difference in total here, but you'll need to craft stuff; see the post on efficient usage

    With the links, since there are a fair number of screenshots, open it once, wait for the page to finish loading, then close and open it again to see the correct post.


    If you really want a full step by step, then please let me know...
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

    Eternium Guides:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jonathan Hubler View Post
      Can someone please help me craft my high damage output necklace and 2 rings! I cant seem to understand correctly how the formulas are done.. I need like a stupid persons STEP BY STEP guide to crafting a necklace and rings... if someone could please explain to me like I'm stupid the correct process and stats these rings and necklace can have... my character is ~~~NASUTHE champion level 703 trial level 101~~~
      SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I'd appreciate it TREMENDOUSLY!!!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      JRHUBLER1983@GMAIL.COM
      LTJONHUBLER@AOL.COM
      Personally the visuals on this guide helped me understand, I know some of the stats are not current in it but the basics are visual and very easy to follow

      https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...-jewelry-guide

      Comment


      • #4
        I tried for the legendary necklace, but I screwed up somewhere because it has only 3 stats well 4 but the 4th stat is 28 (yes 28) ability rating, along with 200 something haste, power and 91% crit damage.. wasted a lot of level 5 and 6 gems..... I need literally a hand in hand step by step, literally move by move, details for this stuff... I cannot for the life of me figure this out man... uggggh its annoying.....
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #5
          Ok, I'll use those 4 stats as an example then.

          1. Farm gold ans gemstones
          You want a lot of gold, probably around 2-3 million, and the following brilliant gemstones:
          • Ruby (red): 15
          • Sapphire (blue): 12
          • Amethyst (purple): 9
          2. Craft your uncommon, use gold for random, and keep going until you get:
          • 9x Power, showing "90"
          • 9x Haste, showing "90"
          • 5x Critical Damage, showing "59.8%" or higher
          • 4x Ability Rate, showing "90"
          You may want to hold on to others that shows "90", for crafting another piece later... see the summary post I linked to for other values.

          3. Fusing
          • Socket all the uncommon Power with Brilliant Ruby, so that's 9.
          • Fuse them together to get 3x Rare Power, should be 151
          • Socket these Rares with Rubies and fuse to Epic Power 253
          • Do the same for the 9 Haste pieces, socket with Sapphires => 1 Epic Haste 253
          • Fuse 3 Uncommon CD, no gemstones => 1 Rare CD 78.8%
          • Socket 3 uncommon AR with Amethysts and fuse to Rare AR 151
          • Socket your remaining uncommons, 2x CD + 1x AR, with the 3 Amethyts and fuse them => Rare CD/AR 67.6%/125
          • Socket the 3 Rares with Amethysts and fuse => Epic CD/AR 92.8%/188
          • Socket the 3 Epics with Rubies and fuse => Legendary 300, 270, 98.9%, 201
          I'll try to get a rough visual sketch of this up...
          Last edited by Nhat; 05-14-2019, 10:03 PM.
          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

          Eternium Guides:

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm going to guess you were not trying for a Ability Rate on your ring and accidentally socketed a purple stone which is what gave you the 28 AR rating. If you send the three epic rings to fuse with 5 stats by accident, the game randomly takes four of the stats to use.

            Based on your stats, were you intending for a Power/Haste/Critical Rating and Critical Damage ring? Was the CR/CD ring going to be the 5/4 split ring? Based on what you've got, what Nhat says above will work.

            A much more expedient path is to do what you were doing but arrange them to maximize your benefit.

            Example, let's say you craft the 9 uncommon power rings and get the following: 89, 88, 87, 82, 81, 80, 74, 73, 72.

            The arrangement is three groups of three with most powerful in the first spot, then the first ring with the highest 2nd and 3rd left. i.e. for the above, fuse rare power #1 of 89, 82, 81. Power #2: 88, 80, 74 and Power #3 of 87, 73, 72. Arranged this way and fused each with a teardrop gem, then arrange the three rares strongest to weakness and fuse each with a teardrop. Then take the epic and socket a teardrop and you will end up with a 218 Power ring.

            Use square radiant gems instead and you'd get 237 Power. Triangular Trillians and you get 257 Power with those cruddy starting uncommons. Or, save gems and socket just a Trillian in the most power first ring of the uncommons and teardrops in the rest with the same pattern in the rares (Trillian, teardrop, teardrop) and then one final Trillian in the Epic and you'd a 231 power ring.

            Comment


            • #7
              What I'm curios about is that is ended up 'Great' in fusion rating. Although I know the rating has nothing to do with how effective the piece would be but nonetheless, having 28 Ability Rate and ended up 'Great' does not add up.
              Mobile Player
              Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                What I'm curios about is that is ended up 'Great' in fusion rating. Although I know the rating has nothing to do with how effective the piece would be but nonetheless, having 28 Ability Rate and ended up 'Great' does not add up.
                The final Fusion Rating value seems to be determined by some sort of total of that fron the previous pieces. Since the initial one is determined at the Uncommon to Rare fuse, that's the only one you have control over, and seems to be calculated by the sum of stats on the Rare piece - the higher the sum, the better the rating.

                This unfortunately doesn't work well for fusing from Rare to Epic. A pure rare have max of 152, while a "perfect rare" have a split of around 122/106 (total 228). But it'll only contribute 122 to the next fuse calculation.

                Skyla made a video of this: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ct-fusion-ring
                Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

                Eternium Guides:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                  What I'm curios about is that is ended up 'Great' in fusion rating. Although I know the rating has nothing to do with how effective the piece would be but nonetheless, having 28 Ability Rate and ended up 'Great' does not add up.
                  That ability rate came from the 3 gems socketed before becoming a legendary!! Somewhere during my fusion process I lost a stat.... cant figure out why

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jonathan Hubler View Post

                    That ability rate came from the 3 gems socketed before becoming a legendary!! Somewhere during my fusion process I lost a stat.... cant figure out why
                    Ok, that explains it. Anything fuses with gems ended up with high fusion rating regardless of the outcome.
                    Mobile Player
                    Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jonathan Hubler View Post
                      That ability rate came from the 3 gems socketed before becoming a legendary!! Somewhere during my fusion process I lost a stat.... cant figure out why
                      This can happen when you fuse with more stats than the resulting piece can hold:
                      eg. Using 3 Uncommons with different stats to fuse to a Rare => one of the stat is disfused into the other two, since a Rare can only have 2 stats.
                      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

                      Eternium Guides:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                        Ok, I'll use those 4 stats as an example then.

                        1. Farm gold ans gemstones
                        You want a lot of gold, probably around 2-3 million, and the following brilliant gemstones:
                        • Ruby (red): 15
                        • Sapphire (blue): 12
                        • Amethyst (purple): 9
                        2. Craft your uncommon, use gold for random, and keep going until you get:
                        • 9x Power, showing "90"
                        • 9x Haste, showing "90"
                        • 5x Critical Damage, showing "59.8%" or higher
                        • 4x Ability Rate, showing "90"
                        You may want to hold on to others that shows "90", for crafting another piece later... see the summary post I linked to for other values.

                        3. Fusing
                        • Socket all the uncommon Power with Brilliant Ruby, so that's 9.
                        • Fuse them together to get 3x Rare Power, should be 151
                        • Socket these Rares with Rubies and fuse to Epic Power 253
                        • Do the same for the 9 Haste pieces, socket with Sapphires => 1 Epic Haste 253
                        • Fuse 3 Uncommon CD, no gemstones => 1 Rare CD 78.8%
                        • Socket 3 uncommon AR with Amethysts and fuse to Rare AR 151
                        • Socket your remaining uncommons, 2x CD + 1x AR, with the 3 Amethyts and fuse them => Rare CD/AR 67.6%/125
                        • Socket the 3 Rares with Amethysts and fuse => Epic CD/AR 92.8%/188
                        • Socket the 3 Epics with Rubies and fuse => Legendary 300, 270, 98.9%, 201
                        I'll try to get a rough visual sketch of this up...
                        I was FINALLY able to create a great necklace!! Thank you so much and everyone else for helping me, I understand it now!! Hit me like a ton of bricks at the end, lol!!! I've been farming gems for like a week now in spare time, i was able to get my gold percentage up to 1900%, can pull about 50,000 a run in TBD!! teehee!! Thanks again man, definitely gonna have to do rings next!!
                        Attached Files

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X