Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First ANB Questions

Hey everyone, first time posting here.

1. Is there any point to completing storyline during the event? I stopped at The Broken Dragon but the event guide mentions clearing legendary mode which I found weird.

2. What is the lowest level trial where 3-hour books drop?
    XINA YOKE TASI 8693

Welcome to the forum.

1. No there is no point in completing the story mode. Normal Mode: Broken Dragon is where most of the players stop to push on Trials. Clearing Legendary is for those who have time or aren't interest in trials.

2. It is random but killing bosses in trials or story mode has the highest chance of getting 3hr BoL. The higher the trial, the better chance you'll get 3hr BoL.
    Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

ignore that guide, it refers to a non-timed ANB event where you can play as much as you want during the 7 days of the event.

Comment

I've picked up Greater books of learning in the TL70s. Maybe even down at TL60. It might be tied to completion time.

Stopping at The Broken Dragon seems good. Other push four more maps to Canyon of Whispers to grind on the entry since it's front loaded with three big mobs.

Comment

Thanks everyone. FWIW I did get Greater book at TL75 but not at 70 so I'll consider farming that for books.
          XINA YOKE TASI 8693

Comment

How did people get so far in the event? FWIW, I just started playing this game like the day before the event, and then created a new event hero. I guess I'm trying to figure out how they would have survived all those TLs if everyone had to start at level 1 and you need some story mode to get high enough level to hang with the level 70 monsters... I clearly wasn't doing something as efficiently as others, I could only get to like TL 40 before time ran out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedroloco View Post
              How did people get so far in the event? FWIW, I just started playing this game like the day before the event, and then created a new event hero. I guess I'm trying to figure out how they would have survived all those TLs if everyone had to start at level 1 and you need some story mode to get high enough level to hang with the level 70 monsters... I clearly wasn't doing something as efficiently as others, I could only get to like TL 40 before time ran out.
              Sinve you cleared TL40, you are eligible to play in Silver league. I recommend you go through all the guides in the forum before playing the event.
              Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Working...
              X