X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronze Legue

Hi to all! I've few questions.

I've got the silver ticket.

1) I will use this ticket for the nex event?

2) Can I use the same event hero of Bronze legue for the next event?

3) Can I transfer the exp points to the main hero before the end of this event? If I do it will be deleted the event hero?

Thanks

1. Yes, the ticket allows you to join the Silver League. Based on last event, it'll start one week after end of Bronze.

2. No, you'll start another hero for Silver.

3. No, you need to wait until the Bronze event is finished. Then you'll see the End Event button in your event hero's Gear menu.

Don't delete the event hero manually, unless you're recreating another to keep instead. If you have no event hero when the event finished, you won't be able to transfer things...
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
      1. Yes, the ticket allows you to join the Silver League. Based on last event, it'll start one week after end of Bronze.

2. No, you'll start another hero for Silver.

3. No, you need to wait until the Bronze event is finished. Then you'll see the End Event button in your event hero's Gear menu.

Don't delete the event hero manually, unless you're recreating another to keep instead. If you have no event hero when the event finished, you won't be able to transfer things...
      Allright! Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X