questions about ANB!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions about ANB!

Because this is the time I joined ABN because a few times ago I couldn't because I was too busy. This is a question: After completing the first 12 hours, can't you continue playing? Although I still have 3 days in the event !!.

Once your timer has run out, you will not be able to start a new trial or story level. You can keep upgrading skills, doing inventory management, watch the Leaderboard, and accept daily quests; you just cannot leave town.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
      Once your timer has run out, you will not be able to start a new trial or story level. You can keep upgrading skills, doing inventory management, watch the Leaderboard, and accept daily quests; you just cannot leave town.
      ​​​​​​
      then can i continue in the future because my goal is crystal but 4TL (meaning I have reached 76TL) and get it !!

Comment

Once the event is over, your event character will be moved to your normal account (if you have room), at which point you can play with it as much as you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Drakula View Post

then can i continue in the future because my goal is crystal but 4TL (meaning I have reached 76TL) and get it !!
          If you have used all 12 hours and not made TL80, you will not be able to get the Celestial item in this ANB Bronze league.

The silver ticket will allow you to play the ANB Silver League that will start sometime (previously one week later) after Bronze finishes. You will start with a completely new character and have to recomplete all levels and trials in a shorter, 9 hour time limit.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
              Once the event is over, your event character will be moved to your normal account (if you have room), at which point you can play with it as much as you like.
              But can we transfer exp and items to another character in normal account?

Comment

Originally posted by Luke86 View Post

But can we transfer exp and items to another character in normal account?
                Yes, when they event is over you will be able to decide to keep or delete. If you delete, all your non-ephermal gear, gold, gemstones and XP will transfer to main account. XP will merge with existinv champion levels, all other stuff goes to your mailbox.

If you keep you event character you just need to have an open slot. XP will merge with the account, all gear stays on char and everything in your stash goes to your mailbox.

Comment

Working...
                X