XP Gains past CL 2000, 1 ANB Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XP Gains past CL 2000, 1 ANB Question

I was wondering if there was a write-up about how XP gains work past CL 2000.

For example. I am CL 2016 and I just ran a TL 130 with 807% XP until the boss spawned and got roughly 9.5% of a level (so almost 1 of the 10 bars) in about 8 minutes of play time. I then ran a TL 100 with the same 807% XP gear on until the boss spawned and got about 9% of a level in 3 minutes played time.

So we are looking at less than 1% difference in XP gains towards 1 CL but a huge trial difference, 100 compared to 130. I just feel like there is something I don't know about the efficiency of farming CL's past 2000 that I would like to read about!

Also, if there are diminishing returns on XP say past trial level 100 for example, does that not actually kick in until a certain CL?

Last question. First time in ANB right now, loved it, was real fun! 4th on the BH LB at the moment, hoping I can stay in top 10. Anyway, how long in-between Bronze and Silver leagues?
    WORU DIXA XAVE 1003 - 2106 CL
    • Bounty Hunter: Farlina - TL146 (Stalker-PC v1.4.9)
    • Mage: Addriah - TL136

I believe there is neither higher XP gain nor better gear drops after Trial 100, so you should just farm TL100-104 depending on who your favorite Boss is.

Comment

There is a week's break in between the leagues so the Silver League will begin next Friday/Saturday (depending on timezone).

Congrats in advance!
      YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Sanctum
      TL142 Regalia Mage

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears

Comment

Awesome, thank you! Does the silver league and Gold league also offer 2 celestials? Meaning you could potentially get 6?
        WORU DIXA XAVE 1003 - 2106 CL
        • Bounty Hunter: Farlina - TL146 (Stalker-PC v1.4.9)
        • Mage: Addriah - TL136

Comment

Based on previous run, yes - last Silver the Celestials were at the same Trials as Bronze, Gold's first Celestial was pushed up 5 Trials, 2nd was at the same mark.
          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Trial 100 is the maximum XP.
            CL does not increase or decrease XP gained. It only takes more XP per level.
            ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
            ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
            Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
              Trial 100 is the maximum XP.
              CL does not increase or decrease XP gained. It only takes more XP per level.
              Thanks Purple, i didnt know for sure but it seemed the case to me.

Comment

Working...
              X