• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaygar
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
    Trial 100 is the maximum XP.
    CL does not increase or decrease XP gained. It only takes more XP per level.
    Thanks Purple, i didnt know for sure but it seemed the case to me.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Potato
    replied
    Trial 100 is the maximum XP.
    CL does not increase or decrease XP gained. It only takes more XP per level.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Based on previous run, yes - last Silver the Celestials were at the same Trials as Bronze, Gold's first Celestial was pushed up 5 Trials, 2nd was at the same mark.

Leave a comment:

• Morgan Davies
    replied
    Awesome, thank you! Does the silver league and Gold league also offer 2 celestials? Meaning you could potentially get 6?

Leave a comment:

• Sanctum
    replied
    There is a week's break in between the leagues so the Silver League will begin next Friday/Saturday (depending on timezone).

Congrats in advance!

Leave a comment:

• MarkHark
    replied
    I believe there is neither higher XP gain nor better gear drops after Trial 100, so you should just farm TL100-104 depending on who your favorite Boss is.

Leave a comment:

• Morgan Davies
    started a topic XP Gains past CL 2000, 1 ANB Question

XP Gains past CL 2000, 1 ANB Question

I was wondering if there was a write-up about how XP gains work past CL 2000.

For example. I am CL 2016 and I just ran a TL 130 with 807% XP until the boss spawned and got roughly 9.5% of a level (so almost 1 of the 10 bars) in about 8 minutes of play time. I then ran a TL 100 with the same 807% XP gear on until the boss spawned and got about 9% of a level in 3 minutes played time.

So we are looking at less than 1% difference in XP gains towards 1 CL but a huge trial difference, 100 compared to 130. I just feel like there is something I don't know about the efficiency of farming CL's past 2000 that I would like to read about!

Also, if there are diminishing returns on XP say past trial level 100 for example, does that not actually kick in until a certain CL?

Last question. First time in ANB right now, loved it, was real fun! 4th on the BH LB at the moment, hoping I can stay in top 10. Anyway, how long in-between Bronze and Silver leagues?
Working...
X