Warlord

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlord

So is a full set of warlord gear good? It seems like you really need a high parry percent to make it work beat

Not have tried the full set but yeah, high parry probably. BTW, I enjoy the 2War/2Adv combo.
    For this build you need high AR (50%+). And then play it like the old meta. However, it is not as effective as the SW now.
    I will continue to test and maybe work on the full set once I get decent pieces.

Comment

See: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...arlord-120-131
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

I have been playing with this all brown combo:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019_0620_173115.png
Views:	414
Size:	251.6 KB
ID:	139157

It looks nice, aesthetically at least for me. Hahaha but we'll see if it will work. Fortress of steel might be the answer to my problem on how to handle mobs properly. Also the 4Warlord bonus gives extra DPS without limiting cast rate that much.

The CR need for the BT armaments will be handled by Charge.

Comment

Doesn't do any good. FoS is one time use only and doesn't really help in mob phase. Will have to do more research and testing.

Comment

hello..need to ask somethin

i'm ready to start play DW at trial (now still not ranked yet)..well...waitin for reasonable upgrading & familiarize with charge, SW and Devastate style of playing. For months just back & forth at the Story Mode

can't make up my mind..with the 3rd passive slot

LB players used different abilities

endurance , LR, DUe or Due, Celerity, LR or Due PI LR and etc etc

which one should i choose?

I used 2 Norgrim & a robin (is this wise?)

I used viscara & Sanguinarius 6/6 warlord (should i mix the warlorld thing?)

Thank you
            Attached Files
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-29-2019, 01:51 AM.
            Low end PC only

DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
            Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
              hello..need to ask somethin

i'm ready to start play DW at trial (now still not ranked yet)..well...waitin for reasonable upgrading & familiarize with charge, SW and Devastate style of playing. For months just back & forth at the Story Mode

can't make up my mind..with the 3rd passive slot

LB players used different abilities

endurance , LR, DUe or Due, Celerity, LR or Due PI LR and etc etc

which one should i choose?

I used 2 Norgrim & a robin (is this wise?)

I used viscara & Sanguinarius 6/6 warlord (should i mix the warlorld thing?)

Thank you
              Use the one you want. PI is used for pushing high trials, when you absolutely need more raw dps at any cost. Depending on your gear, you may need Celerity. You may need Endurance, or TaN. I was using TaN for quite awhile, as I had enough V already, and TaN buffed my damage reduction and recovery nicely.

Companions are another optional thing, and depend on your AS or Toughness needs. I typically use 3 warriors with ITZ, as the archer freezes stop the incoming attacks I need to maintain ITZ and spam Shockwave. With Charge, you can really use whatever you like.

You definitely want to use the Vampiric Blades set, and both 6/6 Warlord and 4 Jugg+2 WL are good.
              Last edited by Trouble; 06-29-2019, 02:09 AM.

Comment

thank you Trouble..ITZ?...i just try it for the first time at the story mode...SW follow by ITZ then Devastate ...nice

will switch from time to time between Charge & ITZ when playin trials..SW & devastate stay as they are
                Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-29-2019, 09:19 AM.
                Low end PC only

DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
                Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

Comment

BTW, current number 1 on the Warrior Leaderboard is Cereblon , playing WL6 on a mobile device, trial 143.

Mad skills.

Comment

That gives me hope.

Comment

Warrior lovers out there...need an advice..

Bc of the bleed effect of the Viscera & Sanguinarius Vampiric Set

is it possible just to kill Bosses (not mob) at "higher trial" just usin RS or hv to use the "Old School method" which is: only Frenzy

Thank You
                      Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-10-2019, 05:31 AM.
                      Low end PC only

Comment

Working...
                      X