Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shadow Assassin's Pistols Set level 28 basically useless?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Assassin's Pistols Set level 28 basically useless?

As title says, I have a set of shadow assassin's pistols set at level 30, one legendary and one rare. The set bonus boosts snipe and poisonous ammo but snipe unlocks at level 40. Basically means these two items are useless right?

I wouldn't call them useless. You just can't take advantage of snipe until you reach level 40. If you are level 30 now it shouldn't be that long before you'll be able to get the bonus. I certainly wouldn't get rid of them. They are still good guns at your level.
    QABA RUCO JAGI 0291
    Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
    Ravenstar - BH (Havoc), T100+
    Magenta - mage (ELR), Exp miner, T100+
    Graystone - BH (Stalker), T85
    Rageon - Warrior, T80

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
      I wouldn't call them useless. You just can't take advantage of snipe until you reach level 40. If you are level 30 now it shouldn't be that long before you'll be able to get the bonus. I certainly wouldn't get rid of them. They are still good guns at your level.
      Thanks!

I would like to also ask about BH's scatter shot. I noticed that scatter shot is a single-target attack, which means it is not going to be better than lethal shot while explosive shot is the only AOE attack, so it seems to me that the best setup would be with explosive shot and lethal shot. But I read from many posts where the guide says to use scatter shot exclusively. Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by FQVBSina View Post

Thanks!

I would like to also ask about BH's scatter shot. I noticed that scatter shot is a single-target attack, which means it is not going to be better than lethal shot while explosive shot is the only AOE attack, so it seems to me that the best setup would be with explosive shot and lethal shot. But I read from many posts where the guide says to use scatter shot exclusively. Why is that?
        Scatter shot works best with Assault full set due to its rapid fire bonus. You will find almost all the Top players using Assault gears+Scatter Shot+Rapid fire+Charge Ammo. That is due to the various bonus, mainly spamming the RF bonus with only 1-2 sec intervals (due to high AR).
        For Stalker set, Explosive shot & Lethal shot works a tad bit better IMO. Also Assault Set works better in PC. So if your are a mobile player, Stalker set will edge out.
        Heroes: 1052CL
        Deepz: Warrior(Jugg built) - TL96
        Kazuma: BH(Stalker built) - TL100
        Gintoki: Warrior(Defender built) - TL105
        Dororo: BH (Assualt built) - TL100
        and one more mage...

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Working...
        X