Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to level up your ANB hero to level 70 fast...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to level up your ANB hero to level 70 fast...

Here's a video preview on how to do it... Enjoy!
    • Eternium v1.4.9 - How to level up your ANB hero to level 70 fast... (PREVIEW)
    • How to level up your ANB hero to level 70 in 30 minutes... (Part 1/16)
    Last edited by FendyBt2; 05-29-2019, 03:22 PM. Reason: Added part 1/16 vids...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

I look forward to watching the series and gleaning some pointers.

Out of curiosity, your attack seems very fast. When I slow the video down, on the very first mob, I count 10 shots in 4 seconds as measured by the event clock which is an Attack Speed of 2.5 hits/sec. At level 53, if I strip my gear from my BH and give her non-haste guns, I have an AS of 1.4. Is this just an optical artifact of video or my bad memory? The level 1 Rapid Fire recharge looks right, just base attack seems very quick out of the gate compared to the seemingly one per second (1.3?) that I got?

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
      Out of curiosity, your attack seems very fast. When I slow the video down, on the very first mob, I count 10 shots in 4 seconds as measured by the event clock which is an Attack Speed of 2.5 hits/sec. At level 53, if I strip my gear from my BH and give her non-haste guns, I have an AS of 1.4. Is this just an optical artifact of video or my bad memory? The level 1 Rapid Fire recharge looks right, just base attack seems very quick out of the gate compared to the seemingly one per second (1.3?) that I got?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	click fast attack.png
Views:	1401
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	136738

If you have a PC then you can do a TG test to confirm this because you need a PC to click the mouse...
      I don't know if it's true or not because I didn't do any test for this yet...
      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

LOL, probably does the same thing on tablet if I just mash fast enough.

Comment

Mobile does not appear to respond to tapping on mob entities to speed up, it maintains the autoattack speed. Appears to be a bug.

I can't replicate it on my PC either. I can click like mad on the target, rate of fire remains. I can flip between two targets like mad, AS remains the same.
          Last edited by NoSuchReality; 05-26-2019, 08:32 PM.

Comment

I can't replicate it on my PC either. I can click like mad on the target, rate of fire remains. I can flip between two targets like mad, AS remains the same.
            You have to test with low (or no haste on gears CL etc) AS hero... and see how much casting was made for each test with the same amount of time...
            GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

You have to test with low (or no haste on gears CL etc) AS hero... and see how much casting was made for each test with the same amount of time...
              Yea, my hero (level 14) on my secondary account is wearing bikini briefs and has a pair of level 5 uncommon pistols with vitality. AS is 1.3 hits/sec.

I'm loading up my emulator to give that a try next to see if it's an interface issue.

That's not very fruitful, I'm not using a gaming rig anymore so the emulator runs like a dog.
              Last edited by NoSuchReality; 05-26-2019, 08:59 PM.

Comment

-i now believe, that FendyBt2 is actually an artificial intelligence engine. that helps to qauntum verify the number synapses of the time & space, reality matrix, we all share in (xoxo)- thers no denying it fendy, i mean, just listen to ur voice (you sound, strangely, like a robot) lmao
                (sorry for the obnoxious post btw, i feel i had no choice)
                ...now onto business... lol
                TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                -mobile play only-
                bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
                mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 111
                warrior sw- Sabre - trial 135
                mobile assault build- Xiiift - 123
                mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

Comment

Mobile does not appear to respond to tapping on mob entities to speed up, it maintains the autoattack speed. Appears to be a bug.
                  so shadow's played around with tapping for years now lol... mabey you should experiment more with different tapping techniques, for test purposes... i find, that mobile is so vastly different with tapping, that mage and bh in particular, require completely different tapping techniques, to utilize your paper attack speed, or even outpace, said autoattack... if you watch v4 of shadowplay series, you can here my tapping the screen (damn internal mic is powerful on the new mini 5) throughout most of the video. i realize its only play of trial 116, but the point is if you watch the rate at which im firing, changes drastically in certain parts. dependent on if i maximize my technique at each given moment, or must instead focus on evasion, or lining up for snipes
                  TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                  -mobile play only-

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

so shadow's played around with tapping for years now lol... mabey you should experiment more with different tapping techniques, for test purposes... i find, that mobile is so vastly different with tapping, that mage and bh in particular, require completely different tapping techniques, to utilize your paper attack speed, or even outpace, said autoattack... if you watch v4 of shadowplay series, you can here my tapping the screen (damn internal mic is powerful on the new mini 5) throughout most of the video. i realize its only play of trial 116, but the point is if you watch the rate at which im firing, changes drastically in certain parts. dependent on if i maximize my technique at each given moment, or must instead focus on evasion, or lining up for snipes
                    I could and probably will, but seriously, I don't want to.

Which, doesn't mean I'm not grateful for seeing it. It immediately clarified one part of why people are clearing to lvl70 so quickly. At 2X the effective AS, they're half the time in combat which is the majority of time on the maps except those tedious arena ones.
                    Last edited by NoSuchReality; 05-27-2019, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
                      was unaware that a robot a.i. , cared about youtube monetization lmao
                      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                      -mobile play only-

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

was unaware that a robot a.i. , cared about youtube monetization lmao
                        robot also needs to recharge... and that cost $$$ LOL...
                        GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

I only see part 1/16 on your channel. Have you not posted the rest yet?

Comment

Check on pc, or open it in your mobile's browser and choose the desktop version of that page.

Comment

Working...
                            X