Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to level up your ANB hero to level 70 fast...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
    I only see part 1/16 on your channel. Have you not posted the rest yet?
    I've already posted to part 4/16 of the series... you must subscribe to see the rest of the series... you can click here to subscribe... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfG...confirmation=1

If you're already subscribed and can't see it on mobile, use a web browser and request a desktop version to see the exclusive playlist... or click here to view the desktop version... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfG...eg?app=desktop

If you got an invalid response after you click the link, reload the page...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

Comment

Hey Fendy,

Could you tell me about how many gems you spent doing this, till level 70? Part 16 won't be coming out before Gold2 starts, and I want to start planning. Think I'm gonna try this strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
        Hey Fendy,

Could you tell me about how many gems you spent doing this, till level 70?
        Maybe around 2-3k+ I think... :-/
        GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Couldn't you hide the rest parts somewhere deeper? My mobile didn't see them until I copied the link to the incognito tab, looked how it changes it's text, copied again to the normal tab and only then in a small area I saw something special for only subscribers
          Last edited by Shilien; 06-01-2019, 10:23 AM.
          NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
          Mobile only warrior Schrei TL137

Comment

Genuinely an interesting approach and I'm anxiously waiting on the remaining video`s. (Game of Thrones comes to mind).

The gemmed skills was an eye opener, and all the initial crafting was very interesting. I'm not sure that I would craft after every run, but hey it certainly works well for this guide.

Also comparing the "gains" from the gemstones is an awesome way to figure out what you need to optimize your characters damage. See even an "old dog" like myself can learn new tricks. (Well new to me anyway)

Great job with your videos. Clear and easy to follow. Keep it up brother and thank you for sharing.

Wow Finally! I had to edit that post at least ten times before I could get the server to accept the full post
            Last edited by Coldet; 06-03-2019, 12:04 PM.
            RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and QIVO CUBU VEPO 8185 - The Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Coldet View Post
              I'm anxiously waiting on the remaining video`s.
              Part 7/16 is out now...
              GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

Part 7/16 is out now...
                Thanks for the reminder on a couple items. It's easy to forget when you're not focused on maximizing.

Watching the first seven, JIMHO, you could improve the future levels by adding a little more explanation of the reasoning (perceived benefit) for doing certain items such as the level abandon that occurs at the 3 minute mark in video7 (I think I know what you're thinking). In some places you do a slow circle of the mouse to indicate, you could add a short caption to spell that out. Or video 4 where you change the pattern you're establishing in the prior videos to get ready for trials.
                Last edited by NoSuchReality; 06-03-2019, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Level 56 now. Think I needed to craft again at level 54, after level 50, because now I'm level 56 with trial 7 unlocked. I didn't max out my main ability with gems, like you did with scatter shot. Playing mage. Got intense training unlocked. Gonna wait to level abilities (~5 days) before playing again. Had to spent about 4k gems until now. 33 minutes of playtime spent. Think I wasted ~ 10 minutes. Maybe having a maxed out ability or abilities would have helped save time.

After leveling my abilities, I think I'll try to kill the initial mobs in trial 7 and do abandons till level 70. I'll try at least one attempt, and if I die on the first mob group, I'll just stick to trial 6 till level 60.

Edit: So, I forgot to exclude the gems I spent on two endars and an upgrade slot. So, that would mean I've spent about ~2.6k gems on this leveling strategy.
                  Last edited by Reymon; 06-08-2019, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Level 56 now. Think I needed to craft again at level 54, after level 50, because now I'm level 56 with trial 7 unlocked.
                    I don't think you need to craft again... Trial 7 = Level 70 enemy... you're going to have a hard time if the enemy level is too high... Level 50+ can do TL6... When you're level 60+ then you can do TL7...

I didn't max out my main ability with gems, like you did with scatter shot. Playing mage. Got intense training unlocked. Gonna wait to level abilities (~5 days) before playing again. Had to spent about 4k gems until now. 33 minutes of playtime spent. Think I wasted ~ 10 minutes. Maybe having a maxed out ability or abilities would have helped save time.
                    What did you spend 4k for if you didn't max out your main attack and skills? For Mage Arc Lightning level 10 is a must for all set... I think... Arcane Bolt for Arcanist set... Frostbolt for the other 2 sets... Time Warp and Blizzard for all set...

After leveling my abilities, I think I'll try to kill the initial mobs in trial 7 and do abandons till level 70. I'll try at least one attempt, and if I die on the first mob group, I'll just stick to trial 6 till level 60.
                    This is good... ^
                    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
                      I don't think you need to craft again... Trial 7 = Level 70 enemy... you're going to have a hard time if the enemy level is too high... Level 50+ can do TL6... When you're level 60+ then you can do TL7...

What did you spend 4k for if you didn't max out your main attack and skills? For Mage Arc Lightning level 10 is a must for all set... I think... Arcane Bolt for Arcanist set... Frostbolt for the other 2 sets... Time Warp and Blizzard for all set...

This is good... ^
                      I was just about to edit my comment after I realized something. So, I forgot to exclude the gems I spent on two endars and an upgrade slot. So, that would mean I've spent about ~2.6k gems now on this leveling strategy.

XP gain was good until I got into TL 6. Then, it became slow for some reason. I've got all level 50 rare gears, jewelry and weapons with xp on them.

Edit: I think delaying my ability upgrades cost a lot of time. But, I don't have time to adjust my strategy this week, because I'll be busy.
                      Last edited by Reymon; 06-08-2019, 01:57 PM.

Comment

I see Willy. So, they're using a similar strategy. He beat TL 6 with the same character level as me. 13ft shadow

Edit: six hours later, he's #24 on the mage anb lb, has two more level 10 abilities, all xp legendary gears, and 870 CP. That must be a lot of gems!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Reymon; 06-08-2019, 07:09 PM.

Comment

I see Willy. So, they're using a similar strategy. He beat TL 6 with the same character level as me. 13ft shadow

Edit: six hours later, he's #24 on the mage anb lb, has two more level 10 abilities, all xp legendary gears, and 870 CP. That must be a lot of gems!
                          i would venture to say Wllly and the top kg players probably don't need to spend nearly as much gems as 1 would think, but i believe they do have the capabilities to do so... more than most the other tops do, and mabey flex a little more 'gem muscles' when inclined lol
                          could be wrong here, but i believe the china players are the big outrageous gem spenders and the kg players are more the bug searchers/manipulators... not saying that they don't have skillz, just sneaky sneaks also, imo lol
                          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                          -mobile play only-
                          bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
                          mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 'coming soon'
                          warrior sw- Sabre - trial 133
                          mobile assault build- Xiiift - 119
                          mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

Comment

I was just about to edit my comment after I realized something. So, I forgot to exclude the gems I spent on two endars and an upgrade slot. So, that would mean I've spent about ~2.6k gems now on this leveling strategy.

XP gain was good until I got into TL 6. Then, it became slow for some reason. I've got all level 50 rare gears, jewelry and weapons with xp on them.

Edit: I think delaying my ability upgrades cost a lot of time. But, I don't have time to adjust my strategy this week, because I'll be busy.
                            definitely the abilities.. only went lethal shot 6 for pushing to trial lvl 9, when i would normally go with lethal 7... the difference was noticeable and when i moved up to lethal 7, i was right back at the pace i was used to... also, forgot about that stupid glitch that hits you when exiting event character for the first time ... luckily it only shot me from trial 7 to trial 5, so i only lost about +3mins re-running trials 6 & 7... always somethin, right?... haha!!... not funny... lol
                            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                            -mobile play only-
                            bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
                            mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 'coming soon'
                            warrior sw- Sabre - trial 133
                            mobile assault build- Xiiift - 119
                            mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

definitely the abilities.. only went lethal shot 6 for pushing to trial lvl 9, when i would normally go with lethal 7... the difference was noticeable and when i moved up to lethal 7, i was right back at the pace i was used to... also, forgot about that stupid glitch that hits you when exiting event character for the first time ... luckily it only shot me from trial 7 to trial 5, so i only lost about +3mins re-running trials 6 & 7... always somethin, right?... haha!!... not funny... lol
                              That glitch happened in gold 2 too?

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

i would venture to say Wllly and the top kg players probably don't need to spend nearly as much gems as 1 would think, but i believe they do have the capabilities to do so... more than most the other tops do, and mabey flex a little more 'gem muscles' when inclined lol
                                could be wrong here, but i believe the china players are the big outrageous gem spenders and the kg players are more the bug searchers/manipulators... not saying that they don't have skillz, just sneaky sneaks also, imo lol
                                So let's say he spent about 3k gems leveling to 70 using a similar strategy. Then, he has 3 endars = 1.5k gems, two abilities at level 10 (he definitely at least spent gems to take those two from level 8 to 10) = (183 + 310 + 495) x2 gems = 1976.

Now when I last looked him up he had two more abilities at level 10 and all legendary gears except for an epic helm, and I guess, ephemeral boots. Ignore the two abilities for now. We both know how hard it is for legendary set gears to drop in anbs, and instead we get weapon drops, wrong set item or non-set items. So either he spent money on packs for legendary boxes, or he spent ~2k gems to craft each of those legendaries. But, even for that, that requires spending lots of time farming TBD for gold, in a 6 hour event. Definitely over 10k gems spent.

Edit: Those legendaries have the stats that are desired, even the glacies. At least half of those are crafted or from legendary set boxes.
                                Last edited by Reymon; 06-09-2019, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X