Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to level up your ANB hero to level 70 fast...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coldet View Post
    I don't have any evidence or data, but I was running both mage and BH at the same time. The Mage most definitely needed almost double the amount of material box purchases. The BH even had the advantage of crafting dual Guns while on my Mage I had to delay crafting the off hand a lot.
    yes... the off-hand is expensive to craft than others...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

Comment

Originally posted by Coldet View Post

I don't have any evidence or data, but I was running both mage and BH at the same time. The Mage most definitely needed almost double the amount of material box purchases. The BH even had the advantage of crafting dual Guns while on my Mage I had to delay crafting the off hand a lot.

Nothing scientific here - only my own perceptions.
      I played both Warrior and Mage in Gold2, and both of them needed to replenish key supplies for crafting XP gear multiple times (lesser essence of fire and iron/warrior or silk/mage). I did not get to level 70 in 30 minutes though, both took about an hour, but I only crafted uncommon gear before level 20 and rares after level 20, except for Movement Speed on pants and boots earlier. I also crafted rare jewelry around level 30 and epic jewelry around trial 50 to get more than just XP.

It was hard to bypass a set piece that didn't have XP, but I was able to reforge a couple of pieces of legendary gear drops after level 50 to use those. I stuck to the "if it doesn't have XP, don't use it" mantra throughout the push to level 70. There were a few times when my 200% XP and Gemstone boosters ran out during a trial, but otherwise I ran boosters throughout.

I got ahead of the video posts, so I had to wing it after reaching level 50. I had so much XP that it seemed unnecessary and expensive to keep upgrading gear every two levels, so I switched to upgrading jewelry every 5 levels but only was upgrading gear every 10 levels. In general, I liked how you can craft a lot of gear at lower levels for relatively low cost in materials. Probably a better investment to get to level 70 early instead of saving resources for crafting gear at higher levels.
      Last edited by Ozymandius; 06-11-2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Yes, below lvl 20/30 rare are not much more expensive than uncommon, but beyond that the difference is significant. The difference becomes even more noticeable for weapons, so I crafted only uncommon pistols after lvl 30 (damage is about 8% lower than rare).
        In the end, for same given spending power, what counts is (XP x killing speed) , so a piece without XP is fine as long as it increases your killing speed by same %.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

I also crafted rare jewelry around level 30 and epic jewelry around trial 50 to get more than just XP.
          In Silver 2, what I did on my mage was craft rare xp/xp/H x2 and xp/xp/P x1 jewelry every 15 levels. I would craft rare xp gears and weapons at levels 20 and 40. I would wait 5 days for leveling abilities and my event hero would be at level 50-55 till the ability upgrades finish. So, while I wait for that, and in the meantime, farm gems each day, I craft epic jewelry (P/H/XP) x3, craft epic weapons with xp, and craft rear gears. Then, I don't craft anything until level 70. Doing this has got my mage in Silver 2 and BH in Bronze 2 to level 70 in 1h20 minutes of event time.

What I would like to learn now is: after getting to level 70 as quick as you can, what is the fastest way to get to the point where you can farm TL 100 in 3 minutes or less? What I'm looking to learn in this ANB is: at what CL, can I do that? Farm TL 100 in 3 minutes.
          Last edited by Reymon; 06-11-2019, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

Maybe around 2-3k+ I think... :-/
            Quickie eyeball puts around 4K+, probably 4500 without a lucky drop, I think. Fendy starts with 2533 gems. Uses that plus in game ad views and drops by episode 10 and level 40. Comes back after farming increasing from 25 to 645 gems. Uses that plus in game gains by episode 14 and comes back again having added another 631 at the start of ep.15. Ends with 332 gems.

Fendy also got the lucky Epic Integralas Mantle drop at level 30 and didn't craft a cape at levels 40, 50, & 60. That's roughly another 3 essence crates and 25,000 gold for gem exchange.

Has one remaining 200% XP booster in storage and about 3 minutes on remaining booster and a couple 200% gold boosters.

Sitting mostly in level 60 and jewelry with 332 gems and about 11,000 gold at level 70 ready to start trials.

So kind of the operative question is how fast can he clear trials to get to level 80 and farming gear and XP.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
              So kind of the operative question is how fast can he clear trials to get to level 80 and farming gear and XP.
              Here's my time when I hit TL80...

Click image for larger version

Name:	TL80 down.png
Views:	230
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	138470
              GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

About 1:08. Good job. Did you craft level 70 gear before push, push and jump first. Just use the drops or craft in-between? Next hurdle for me seems to be slow zone between TL60-TL80. I always struggle with the first few e-boxes worrying that I'm going to craft an get screwed by a drop. I should just craft immediately and roll with it.

Leave the mantle. E-box half the pistol set. Go for the second ebox to get the second half and climb?

So if you hit CL472 at TL80 in full XP gear, I'm guessing you're adding about 30 CLs a TL? How fast? I'm still middle climbing 5-TL jumps in full XP Rare/epic setup and jewelry now and adding roughly 33 per TL at TL80 but but took me 6 minutes to clear it. Something like CL437.

Comment

Did you craft level 70 gear before push, push and jump first. Just use the drops or craft in-between?
                  yes... I crafted then push to get all the eph jewelry/items and replace better gears with drops while jumping trials...

So if you hit CL472 at TL80 in full XP gear, I'm guessing you're adding about 30 CLs a TL? How fast?
                  not sure how fast... I just keep pushing till I hit TL80... LOL...
                  GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

AHHH.. Continuing story mode after hitting level 70... Why are there elite summoners and skeletons there.. They hit hard, almost like their trial versions.. Definitely don't recall those spawning in normal story mode. Died to one group thinking it was just some visual bug. Cue my dread when loading "The Defiler".

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
                      AHHH.. Continuing story mode after hitting level 70... Why are there elite summoners and skeletons there.. They hit hard, almost like their trial versions.. Definitely don't recall those spawning in normal story mode. Died to one group thinking it was just some visual bug. Cue my dread when loading "The Defiler".

​​​​
                      With BH you have advantage of SS. Just run invisible to the end

Comment

oh, I'm just a silly mage; got no sneaking skills. Using blink though.
                        Even my invincible companions died..
                        Attached Files

Comment

With MS of ~25+, I think you can outrun them

Comment

Lost 17 minutes going after Robin.. Good thing you didn't go after him. 13ft shadow

Eh, not sure about that. They spawn in front of you or to the side. Need to close the gap to even lose them. Easy to get hit. Tried to outrun everything. Kept getting low on hp.

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
                              Lost 17 minutes going after Robin.. Good thing you didn't go after him. 13ft shadow

Eh, not sure about that. They spawn in front of you or to the side. Need to close the gap to even lose them. Easy to get hit. Tried to outrun everything. Kept getting low on hp.
                              Hmmm, I'll keep that in mind next time I play Mage/Warrior . It took me 2 min with BH (SS to rescue) to get to TBD

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

Hmmm, I'll keep that in mind next time I play Mage/Warrior . It took me 2 min with BH (SS to rescue) to get to TBD
                                I played a mage in Silver 2, and I don't recall it being this hard. Probably the elites that shouldn't be appearing in normal story mode. I'm scratching my head. Am I wrong? And are they supposed to be there? Feels out of place. Adrian (Developer) scroll to a few posts up.
                                Last edited by Reymon; 06-13-2019, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X