Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to level up your ANB hero to level 70 fast...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I've run into them there before.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Reymon View Post
      oh, I'm just a silly mage; got no sneaking skills. Using blink though.
      Even my invincible companions died..
      Elites in story are good for level up... it gave more XP than normal mobs... and minions are not invincible in story... only in trials...
      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

      See my endgame heroes build...
      How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
      Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
      New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
      Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
      Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

        Elites in story are good for level up... it gave more XP than normal mobs... and minions are not invincible in story... only in trials...
        Oh yeah, now I remember reading about the minions bit.

        Yeah, I guess you're right. It's like I did trial farms but in story mode. I think out of nowhere and the fiery pits are what ate my event time, apart from the elites.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Reymon View Post

          In Silver 2, what I did on my mage was craft rare xp/xp/H x2 and xp/xp/P x1 jewelry every 15 levels. I would craft rare xp gears and weapons at levels 20 and 40. I would wait 5 days for leveling abilities and my event hero would be at level 50-55 till the ability upgrades finish. So, while I wait for that, and in the meantime, farm gems each day, I craft epic jewelry (P/H/XP) x3, craft epic weapons with xp, and craft rear gears. Then, I don't craft anything until level 70. Doing this has got my mage in Silver 2 and BH in Bronze 2 to level 70 in 1h20 minutes of event time.

          What I would like to learn now is: after getting to level 70 as quick as you can, what is the fastest way to get to the point where you can farm TL 100 in 3 minutes or less? What I'm looking to learn in this ANB is: at what CL, can I do that? Farm TL 100 in 3 minutes.
          I did not think to add H or P on my XP rare jewelry. I was just using all XPs until I hit level 70 when I crafted an Epic set of all XP jewelry. I gradually crafted in (P, H, & AR) to create a legendary level 70 XP jewelry and saved the Ephemeral Jewelry boxes to use as a damage set for the final push. Now I am thinking that I should have just used the ephemeral jewelry for the XP build and crafted a damage set using better resources (I have better gemstones now they when I made the XP set).

          For me the bottleneck has been getting enough gold for all of the crafting of XP gear and jewelry. It is hard to justify making gold runs because the story board locations that provide gold do not offer much XP, so it feels like a waste of time. I probably should have started saving extra gold gear as soon as I hit level 70 instead of waiting until the gold ran out.

          I think the quickest path to TL100 is to just keep pushing higher trials. Around TL90 I started getting decent legendary gear drops that I can equip for the final push. Mostly just waiting for abilities to level up now (six hours seems to go by way to fast).

          Comment


          • #65
            Pushed to TL 80. Started it, saw it's the cave map, and so I just thought about maybe map picking for an easier time. Restarted trial, and got the grassland map. Then, I realize I got lucky, because there were tons of elites in it. Beat it in 2m6s and unlocked TL 90!!

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Reymon View Post
              think out of nowhere and the fiery pits are what ate my event time, apart from the elites.
              Not related to timed events.
              I have a Warrior with ~1.3 million Toughness. When I am clearing Daily Challenges, I put that Hero in the middle of The Fiery Pits (Heroic mode)and just leave it alone until it dies (rarely) or wins. This Story on Heroic gives the best Merlok Toad total for the minimum interaction. I usually click to kill the first monster and sometimes it will just Auto-Attack through the entire story.

              (This can be done while "binge-watching" Game of Thrones, for example...)

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post

                Not related to timed events.
                I have a Warrior with ~1.3 million Toughness. When I am clearing Daily Challenges, I put that Hero in the middle of The Fiery Pits (Heroic mode)and just leave it alone until it dies (rarely) or wins. This Story on Heroic gives the best Merlok Toad total for the minimum interaction. I usually click to kill the first monster and sometimes it will just Auto-Attack through the entire story.

                (This can be done while "binge-watching" Game of Thrones, for example...)
                Ah.I farm adboxes in SoA, and so I complete my daily missions there. Takes about 5 runs to complete the toads mission.

                Shilien Hey, so I was rushing to farm adboxes because I had forgot about it. I spammed SoA, didn't wait for the loot to fly into my inventory. Ended up farming 180 gems in an hour. How many gems are you able to get, in an hour, in your adbox trial farming runs? I read somewhere that you do that.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

                  I did not think to add H or P on my XP rare jewelry. I was just using all XPs until I hit level 70 when I crafted an Epic set of all XP jewelry. I gradually crafted in (P, H, & AR) to create a legendary level 70 XP jewelry and saved the Ephemeral Jewelry boxes to use as a damage set for the final push. Now I am thinking that I should have just used the ephemeral jewelry for the XP build and crafted a damage set using better resources (I have better gemstones now they when I made the XP set).

                  For me the bottleneck has been getting enough gold for all of the crafting of XP gear and jewelry. It is hard to justify making gold runs because the story board locations that provide gold do not offer much XP, so it feels like a waste of time. I probably should have started saving extra gold gear as soon as I hit level 70 instead of waiting until the gold ran out.

                  I think the quickest path to TL100 is to just keep pushing higher trials. Around TL90 I started getting decent legendary gear drops that I can equip for the final push. Mostly just waiting for abilities to level up now (six hours seems to go by way to fast).
                  TL 100 is up for me now. I'll post about my run after. That'll be my reply to this. Wrists are aching, and so I think I'm done for today. I'll do it in 13+hours later. Gonna be busy till then.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Reymon View Post

                    Ah.I farm adboxes in SoA, and so I complete my daily missions there. Takes about 5 runs to complete the toads mission.

                    Shilien Hey, so I was rushing to farm adboxes because I had forgot about it. I spammed SoA, didn't wait for the loot to fly into my inventory. Ended up farming 180 gems in an hour. How many gems are you able to get, in an hour, in your adbox trial farming runs? I read somewhere that you do that.
                    I do it speed farming a TL with sub minute clear, pick up a few gems and clears all daily quests in a few runs. GM/Reg Mage it's run across map, nova, imnolate, run further in map, nova, immolate, summon boss, nova, immolate, click the portal. Try not to claw your eyes out in boredom.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Reymon I forgot the exact numbers as we can't really farm now, but it was like 2 ad took ~2m30s—3 minutes real time (1—1m15 clear TL time, 2*30s "watching" ads plus 10s moving in hometown and salvaging trash) with mage in very low trials.
                      NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
                      Mobile only warrior Schrei TL137

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Ozymandius Since I decided to use Fendy's leveling strategy this time, I decided to fully stick to his plan and use pure xp jewelry. Next time, maybe I'll mix damage like previously. Leveling in the level 50's was slow, so I think I'll craft epic damage/xp jewelry and weapons there.

                        This time, I'm going hard on the late game. So, I crafted legendary jewelry. I made it xp because I wanted to have legendary xp jewelry on the moment I hit level 70, so that I can run with 2000% xp+ from there, till TL 70, and then gain as much xp as I can before I switch to damage ephemeral jewelry. Went with crafted xp jewelry and damage ephemeral jewelry because of that and since I lacked gems for a full 3x teardrop jewelry.. let alone a +270 stat damage jewelry. Still, I think damage ephemerals are the better choice because:
                        1. You'll end up wasting lots of event time, farming gems, to craft ones better than damage ephemerals; especially in gold anb.
                        2. You won't get the benefit of 3x xp ephemerals until TL 70. So, until then, you'll be running at lower xp gain.
                        3. Ephemerals give max values for all 4 stats. I think that's definitely better than crafted teardrop damage jewelry. Right now I'm thinking of a way to get most out of ephemeral jewelry. Think P/CR/CD/V, P/CR/CD/H, P/CR/CD/AR!
                        Also, I don't like relying on rng in anb. Anything I put effort in, I try to eliminate anything rng as a choice, especially when I make any plans. So, I save gems to craft jewelry. Don't wanna use my event time farming gold, when I could be using that time to farm more CL, especially in gold.

                        I did TLs 80->90->95->99->100. Only starting my CL farming now. Keep in mind, though — I'm on a Regalia mage.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Platform: mobile
                          • Spent I think 9k gems (going for a high finish; hope that works out. Can get to this point (TL 100 in 1h45m or less) with about 4k I think, the other 4-5k was a late game investment.
                          • Hit level 70 in 42 minutes. (Did level 66-70 in TL 8 and kept abandoning till level 70, so I can jump trials then; went from TL 8 to TL 22.)
                          • Also, thanks FendyBt2 for the strat.
                          • Crafted rare igneous, so that my first ebox would be an IM. Crafted 3 epic set gears. Ebox order: IM, offhand, setgears, Igneous.
                          • TL 80 in 1h23m of event time (CL 389). With my previous strategy, this would be when I'd be hitting leveling 70. Huge improvement.
                          • Abandoned TL 99 4-5 times in a row because all of those were cave maps..
                          • TL 100 in 1h45m of event time (CL 544). Wasted time dying, wanting to get TL 100 asap, from TL 95 on. ​​​​​​
                          • Got xp on both celestials, which I'll reforge off at the end.
                          • Yay! Now I can make my full celestial Warrior!
                          TL 80:
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-13-23-16-23-614_com.makingfun.mageandminions.png Views:	0 Size:	223.8 KB ID:	138647

                          TL 100:
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-14-00-54-20-042_com.makingfun.mageandminions.png Views:	0 Size:	229.9 KB ID:	138648

                          Abilities page:
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-14-00-52-28-325_com.makingfun.mageandminions.png Views:	0 Size:	292.9 KB ID:	138643

                          Stats:
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-14-16-06-58-383_com.makingfun.mageandminions.png Views:	0 Size:	304.3 KB ID:	138644

                          I'm reforging xp to CD after my CL farming.

                          Gear:
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-14-16-06-42-046_com.makingfun.mageandminions.png Views:	0 Size:	304.1 KB ID:	138645
                          Last edited by Reymon; 06-14-2019, 11:13 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Reymon View Post
                            Got xp on both celestials, which I'll reforge off at the end.
                            Thanks for sharing. Great idea! I wish I had thought of that earlier. I have been holding my Celestial box in the stash because I was still farming XP. I never reforged a Celestial before, so I didn't think of creating the Celestial weapon with XP as soon as you get it and then reforging to get a damage stat for the final push. I am definitely going to use that strategy from now on!!!

                            How much ANB time do you have left on your mage?

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
                              Here's a video preview on how to do it... Enjoy!
                              FendyBt2, thanks for the informative video series! I thought that the minimal investment in crafting uncommon and rare XP gear early and often was extremely helpful. I had gotten lucky drops of XP gear in a couple of past ANB events, but aside from crafting XP jewelry, I had not thought to craft XP gear. This strategy was far more reliable and easily cut an hour or more off my previous best times getting to level 70.
                              Last edited by Ozymandius; 06-14-2019, 03:55 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

                                Thanks for sharing. Great idea! I wish I had thought of that earlier. I have been holding my Celestial box in the stash because I was still farming XP. I never reforged a Celestial before, so I didn't think of creating the Celestial weapon with XP as soon as you get it and then reforging to get a damage stat for the final push. I am definitely going to use that strategy from now on!!!

                                How much ANB time do you have left on your mage?
                                Yeah, that's a huge boost to damage for CL farming. Saw the top Korean players do it in Silver 2 and decided to copy.

                                4h15m left in gold 2.
                                ​​​​​

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X