Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to level up your ANB hero to level 70 fast...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reymon View Post

Yeah, that's a huge boost to damage for CL farming. Saw the top Korean players do it in Silver 2 and decided to copy.

4h15m left in gold 2.
    ​​​​​
    Wow, that's awesome! I am just about where you are now with only about 1 hour of play left...

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

Wow, that's awesome! I am just about where you are now with only about 1 hour of play left...
      What happened? Is this on your main account? What class?
      Last edited by Reymon; 06-14-2019, 02:39 PM.

Comment

What happened? Is this on your main account? What class?
        I thought that I would save the ephemeral jewelry as my damage set for the final push, so I made epic XP jewelry and gradually upgraded them to Legendary by crafting in damage epics. This required spending some time farming for gold and gemstones when I should have just been pushing XP. I have decent set of XP jewelry now, but I traded away some XP. Next time I will use the E-jewelry for XP farming and craft a damage set later when I have more resources.

I also chose not to skip all of the trials. If I had the option to jump several steps to TL84, I might just take two steps up to fight TBD instead of Garm. Mage is not my normal ANB hero type, so I am still working out the mechanics of shatter vs. thermal shock and how many mobs are manageable. I am at TL95 and CL635 with one hour and 45 minutes to go. Trying to decide where to use my Celestial since both of my weapons are pretty decent (though Glacias is and EE box Epic). I used an EE box to make Integralas Mantle which is also decent, so maybe I will just replace my lowest set gear piece.

It feels like it was easier to get the Mage to the second celestial bonus that my main account Warrior, but I will likely finish out of the medals again since Mage is a much more competitive division. I am in top 50% of Mage but in the top 200 Warriors even though both are at TL95.

Comment

I thought that I would save the ephemeral jewelry as my damage set for the final push, so I made epic XP jewelry and gradually upgraded them to Legendary by crafting in damage epics. This required spending some time farming for gold and gemstones when I should have just been pushing XP. I have decent set of XP jewelry now, but I traded away some XP. Next time I will use the E-jewelry for XP farming and craft a damage set later when I have more resources.

I also chose not to skip all of the trials. If I had the option to jump several steps to TL84, I might just take two steps up to fight TBD instead of Garm. Mage is not my normal ANB hero type, so I am still working out the mechanics of shatter vs. thermal shock and how many mobs are manageable. I am at TL95 and CL635 with one hour and 45 minutes to go. Trying to decide where to use my Celestial since both of my weapons are pretty decent (though Glacias is and EE box Epic). I used an EE box to make Integralas Mantle which is also decent, so maybe I will just replace my lowest set gear piece.

It feels like it was easier to get the Mage to the second celestial bonus that my main account Warrior, but I will likely finish out of the medals again since Mage is a much more competitive division. I am in top 50% of Mage but in the top 200 Warriors even though both are at TL95.
          My rotation on boss is usually AL(10 stacks)->immo->blizz->TW to start, repeat immo->blizz

On mobs: starting rotation like on boss, then spam frostbolt between immo->blizz

For me, at least, I find immo->blizz makes for a fluid rotation.

To note:
          1. Use AL on new mob groups to get the debuff on them. This is important for a shorter immo/blizz cd; I find this easily noticeable. So, I don't think I'm wrong about this.
          2. If you mess up the rotation, try to wait for blizz/immo before casting the spell. Like, wait for blizz to have 2s cd left on it before casting immo; that should fix the rotation.

I like handling 3-4 mob groups on rough maps, and maybe 5 on convenient maps, when pushing. When CL farming, I do 6-7 mob groups if possible.

About warrior in ANB: Did you play DW or SW? How much event time did you have left after beating TL 100?

Comment

To note:
            1. Use AL on new mob groups to get the debuff on them. This is important for a shorter immo/blizz cd; I find this easily noticeable. So, I don't think I'm wrong about this.
            2. If you mess up the rotation, try to wait for blizz/immo before casting the spell. Like, wait for blizz to have 2s cd left on it before casting immo; that should fix the rotation.

I like handling 3-4 mob groups on rough maps, and maybe 5 on convenient maps, when pushing. When CL farming, I do 6-7 mob groups if possible.

About warrior in ANB: Did you play DW or SW? How much event time did you have left after beating TL 100?
            I played DW with Vampiric Blades for Gold 2. It feels like SW has become a bit boring after the most recent upgrade; you only have to dodge the small handful of "major" boss attacks (e.g., Elban's life drain and devastating attack circle, Macgroth's missile attacks, and Garm's fiery red circles of death). I actually survived a dead on fire blast from TBD and a green fire attack from Garm, and I struggle to stay awake fighting Kara with SW armor. I am dedicated to figuring out how to make DW competitive, but so far only 4 exist out of the top 100 warriors. I'm running out of time, so I likely won't make it that far...

Good point about the Arc Lightning burst; you can actually see the little red shadows around the feet of enemies that you hit. I felt like I was getting more out of the "shatter" rotation with burn followed by freeze. I was using Frost Nova --> Immolate --> Blizzard, until I dropped Frost Nova for Time Warp to slow boss attacks. I will give your rotation a try to see if that helps.

Good Luck on your final push!

Comment

I played DW with Vampiric Blades for Gold 2. It feels like SW has become a bit boring after the most recent upgrade; you only have to dodge the small handful of "major" boss attacks (e.g., Elban's life drain and devastating attack circle, Macgroth's missile attacks, and Garm's fiery red circles of death). I actually survived a dead on fire blast from TBD and a green fire attack from Garm, and I struggle to stay awake fighting Kara with SW armor. I am dedicated to figuring out how to make DW competitive, but so far only 4 exist out of the top 100 warriors. I'm running out of time, so I likely won't make it that far...

Good point about the Arc Lightning burst; you can actually see the little red shadows around the feet of enemies that you hit. I felt like I was getting more out of the "shatter" rotation with burn followed by freeze. I was using Frost Nova --> Immolate --> Blizzard, until I dropped Frost Nova for Time Warp to slow boss attacks. I will give your rotation a try to see if that helps.

Good Luck on your final push!
              Nice! Yeah, I'm on the DW train too! That's why I asked. Might go DW warrior in the next anb. What TL right now and how much time left?

I think I dropped Frostnova for TW when I was still below TL 7. Saw Willy pass me and he had TW equipped. Sometimes I end up having to use blizz->immo, and I never liked the feel of it.
              ​​​​​​
              ​​​​​​Thanks! Got my legendary pushing set already. Got really lucky with drops.
              Last edited by Reymon; 06-15-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

I'm ready for part2. Level70 to TL100 in 30 minutes.

Ive had a miserable AnB for drops.

Comment

How much time should I leave for pushing? 1h46m left. 1104 CL. Would like to get to 1.2k CL. 980k damage with my pushing set.

Comment

How much time should I leave for pushing? 1h46m left. 1104 CL. Would like to get to 1.2k CL. 980k damage with my pushing set.
                    (10*(600-ToC100)+300*(1.05^((CL-1000)/100)]×(10000×CL_target/DPS)

Or the short hand version, 30 minutes plus 2 minutes per CL beyond TL100 you think you'll make.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post

(10*(600-ToC100)+300*(1.05^((CL-1000)/100)]×(10000×CL_target/DPS)

Or the short hand version, 30 minutes plus 2 minutes per CL beyond TL100 you think you'll make.
                      Thanks, man! I guess you mean 'per TL'.

Comment

Well, guess that's the end of this anb for me. Failed my last run (TL 125) to an ill-timed call (like really?!), otherwise I'd have been next to FendyBt2 . Hope I stay in the top 50. So burned out. Maybe I'll go for a top spot in just one league and chill on the other two.9k gems spent in gold2, excluding socketing, reforges and enchantments.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-16-22-45-32-135_com.makingfun.mageandminions.png Views:	0 Size:	257.7 KB ID:	138841

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-16-22-45-50-672_com.makingfun.mageandminions.png Views:	0 Size:	307.8 KB ID:	138842
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-16-22-46-01-317_com.makingfun.mageandminions.png Views:	0 Size:	320.7 KB ID:	138843
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-16-22-55-31-082_com.makingfun.mageandminions.png Views:	0 Size:	178.6 KB ID:	138844

Thanks FendyBt2 13ft shadow Sanctum Altheo 42 and others for helping me out throughout each of these anb leagues.

Edit: Yay. First time top 100, first time top 50.
                        Last edited by Reymon; 06-16-2019, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Well, guess that's the end of this anb for me. Failed my last run (TL 125) to an ill-timed call (like really?!), otherwise I'd have been next to FendyBt2 . Hope I stay in the top 50. So burned out. Maybe I'll go for a top spot in just one league and chill on the other two.9k gems spent in gold2, excluding socketing, reforges and enchantments.
                          Congrats! Top50 is a good spot...

Thanks FendyBt2 13ft shadow Sanctum Altheo 42 and others for helping me out throughout each of these anb leagues.
                          you're welcome... glad it can help...
                          GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
                          How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                          Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                          New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                          Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                          Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

Comment

After all posts, guides and mistakes learned I was looking for top 25 with at least 125TL using only gems from ads, daily and those 100 per day. Now finished 33 with 123 TL, not satisfied. I was very nervous by some reasons and smart enough to do the final push in such case. I have been dying at mob phase 124 for about 25 minutes before I realized TF I was doing and stopped. Even if not this I might be at 126 which is so close to 127 (#25) but still not. However I learned what I can and next time must save 30 minutes more.
                            NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
                            Mobile only warrior Schrei TL137

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
                              After all posts, guides and mistakes learned I was looking for top 25 with at least 125TL using only gems from ads, daily and those 100 per day. Now finished 33 with 123 TL, not satisfied. I was very nervous by some reasons and smart enough to do the final push in such case. I have been dying at mob phase 124 for about 25 minutes before I realized TF I was doing and stopped. Even if not this I might be at 126 which is so close to 127 (#25) but still not. However I learned what I can and next time must save 30 minutes more.
                              I left 1 hour for push. Once it started, I became really anxious like "what if I didn't farm enough? What if I mess up this least hour? " Like you, the unavoidable deaths began in TL 124. Tried abandoning and restarting a number of times, but nope, it didn't help. Then, I decided to switch three of my power gems with three brilliant emeralds. That helped me deal with the mobs. Need ~170k toughness as mage there.

Other things that bugged me at 120+ TL:
                              • TL 120: Challenge of Earth being a fixed cave map. I was fine with those till TL 100.
                              • Garm somehow managing to find a cliff so it can put the blue circle on the other side..
                              But, this was my first time being high up there in an anb. Now I know how to prepare for it.

Still don't know how some players manage to farm 1.6k+ CL.

Comment

Still don't know how some players manage to farm 1.6k+ CL.
                                Me too, and, I suppose I have never ever had and will never have so much gems to know. Probably they craft leg exp gear from the beginning then before push, probably they craft exp jewelry from store gems and etc.
                                NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
                                Mobile only warrior Schrei TL137

Comment

Working...
                                X