Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to level up your ANB hero to level 70 fast...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShotDead
    replied
    Originally posted by Shilien View Post

50gem 150—250 lesser, average 200, need 15 pieces, 15 * 50 gems = 750 gems total.

​​​​​And add to this the last ~600 gems turned to gold for craft itself.
    Wow! Thanks for all that calculation.

So basically ~ 1400 gems for crafting to lvl 70
    Add around 1600 gems for 200 XP booster and say 150 for gem booster (optional)
    I assume around 600 gems should be enough for jewellery before hitting L70 (I craft L70 with gold or go with eJBoxes)

Yeah that confirms my estimate of 3.5k gems in gold league for comfortably getting to TL100. I was down by some 2.5k at the end of ANB so must have spent around 4k (spent some for XP roll off gears at end) and ended around 75 ish rank at BH LB. Surprisingly I'm down by 4k for whole ANB (Bronze+Silver+Gold) which shouldn't be hard to farm before start of next ANB

Leave a comment:

• NoSuchReality
    replied
    Shilien right around 4000 gems before crafting for level 70 gear. Without the Epic Integralas Mantle drop probably 4500. I added up in the videos based on gem starts, which may slightly underestimate the amount here.

Leave a comment:

• Shilien
    replied
    By Fendy's motives, don't know whether it was counted somewhere around.

2 lvl: 11 lesser, 1088 gold, 8 iron bar, 1 bolt of silk cloth, ​​​​​​2 cured leather, (pants and feets are the blues all the time, other is green before 10lvl)

4 lvl: 15 lesser, 1194 gold, 8 iron bar, 1 bolt of silk cloth, 2 cured leather

6 lvl: 22 lesser, 1315 gold, 8 iron bar, 1 bolt of silk cloth, 2 cured leather

8 lvl: 26 lesser, 1429 gold, 10 iron bar, 1 bolt of silk cloth, 2 cured leather

10 lvl: 54 lesser, 3300 gold, 16 iron bar, 2 bolt of silk cloth, 2 cured leather
    armor (2 iron bar, 6 lesser, 300 gold) x 6
    weapon (2 iron bar, 6 lesser, 600 gold, 1 cured leather) x 2
    cloak 2 bolt of silk cloth, 6 lesser, 300 gold

20 lvl: 80 lesser, 4950 gold, 40 iron bar, 5 bolt of silk cloth, 4 cured leather
    (5 8 450) x 6
    (5 2 12 900) x 2
    (5 8 450)

30 lvl: 298 lesser, 6600 gold, 56 iron bar, 7 bolt of silk cloth, 6 cured leather
    (7 30 600) x 6
    (7 3 44 1200) x 2
    (7 30 600)

40 lvl: 410 lesser, 16865 gold, 72 iron bar, 9 bolt of silk cloth, 8 cured leather
    (9 38 1533) x 6
    (9 4 72 3067) x 2
    (9 38 1533)

50 lvl: 572 lesser, 48400 gold, 88 iron bar, 11 bolt of silk cloth, 10 cured leather
    (11 52 4400) x 6
    (11 5 104 8800) x 2
    (11 52 4400)

60 lvl: 770 lesser, 101200 gold, 112 iron bar, 14 bolt of silk cloth, 10 cured leather
    (14 70 9200)x 6
    (14 5 140 18400) x 2
    (14 70 9200)

70 lvl: 964 lesser, 154000 gold, 128 iron bar, 16 bolt of silk cloth, 12 cured leather
    (16 88 14000) x 6
    (16 6 174 28000) x 2
    (16 88 14000)

Total
    3222 lesser ess.
    340341 gold (converted from 600+gems)
    546 iron
    68 bolt
    60 cured leather

​​Round to 3000 lessers

Crates.
    200gem 10—20 greater, average 15, in lessers 1500, need 2 pieces, shatter cost 15 * 10000 + 150 * 5000 = 900k, which is 1800 gems. 2 * 200 gems + 1800 = 2000 total.

100gem 50—100 normal, average 75, in lessers 750,
    need 4 pieces, shatter cost 75 * 5000 = 375k, which is 750 gems. 4 * 100 gems + 750 = 1150 total.

50gem 150—250 lesser, average 200, need 15 pieces, 15 * 50 gems = 750 gems total.

​​​​​And add to this the last ~600 gems turned to gold for craft itself.

I dropped the fact that in the very beginning we need to buy some common materials which are not included in master crafter's crate for 200 gems. I was curious just in gems-gold-essences numbers.
    I'd like to know the cost in gems of crafted jewelry next time too to laugh how many I may need but will not have.
    Last edited by Shilien; 06-19-2019, 04:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicarius Feli Dei View Post
    Thanks for this VIDEO GUIDE. Level 1 to 70 in 30 mins. I hope and request you do a video HOW TO TRIAL 1 TO 100 VIDEO also. Thanks so much.
    That all about playing a game but here are a few tips:

When farming XP in ANB (expect 2200% or more XP with booster), do the max possible trial that you can do in 3 min or less including boss kill. You may want to try a higher trial after some ~30ish CL gains.

Pick on your favorite boss. I pick Kara as (a) she doesn't moves (b) doesn't make you move much (c) has low HP. Only do those trials with your favorite boss (for Kara 5, 10, 15, 20 ... and so on) . You will eventually open the next 5 TLs (having your fav boss) while farming XP. This is easily possible till TL 100.

Avoid (abandon on spawn) dungeons and dark TLs if playing on mobile (or play in darkroom )

Leave a comment:

• Vicarius Feli Dei
    replied
    Thanks for this VIDEO GUIDE. Level 1 to 70 in 30 mins. I hope and request you do a video HOW TO TRIAL 1 TO 100 VIDEO also. Thanks so much.

Leave a comment:

• Reymon
    replied
    Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

Congrats on your finish! I stuck with DW even though only five DW warriors made the top 100. I need to figure out how they did it... I got to level 70 faster than ever before using the FendyBt2 video strategy, and I had the stats to go higher but I just ran out of time. I lost time and CL points farming gold and gemstones to make XP jewelry set when I should have stuck to the "all XP all the time" strategy. I ended up in position 199 for Warrior, but only 266 for Mage, but I learned a lot along the way that will help next time. I had consistently been in top 100 before the SW warrior buff, so hoping to find my way back there...
    Now that this anb is done, I can now focus on building a full celestial warlords set for my warrior. Trying to figure out how much LoH I need. Trying to add only the necessary amount of non-damage stats, and then squeeze in every bit of damage the items allow me to.

Current plan for the next anb is to play a regalia mage, again, in bronze 3 to get the two knowledge medals, DW warrior in silver 3 and aim for top 100 or so for one knowledge medal, and then again, DW warrior in gold 3 to TL 100 and chill.

I was gaining 100 CLs in about just over 20 minutes, in gold 2. Any amount of time you waste early in the event means less time for CL farming. I wish I could have gotten 20 more minutes before the push. So, I definitely won't farm TBD in gold anb at least.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Originally posted by Reymon View Post

Nice! Yeah, I'm on the DW train too! That's why I asked. Might go DW warrior in the next anb. What TL right now and how much time left?
    Congrats on your finish! I stuck with DW even though only five DW warriors made the top 100. I need to figure out how they did it... I got to level 70 faster than ever before using the FendyBt2 video strategy, and I had the stats to go higher but I just ran out of time. I lost time and CL points farming gold and gemstones to make XP jewelry set when I should have stuck to the "all XP all the time" strategy. I ended up in position 199 for Warrior, but only 266 for Mage, but I learned a lot along the way that will help next time. I had consistently been in top 100 before the SW warrior buff, so hoping to find my way back there...

Leave a comment:

• Reymon
    replied
    Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
    I was on discord, one of the players crafted uncommon GMC at level70. I've always thought about it but was deterred by the 'expense' because I was pricing Epic. Uncommon... So inexpensive and still gives that buff.

Really makes me wonder were else I could spend better.
    In Silver 2, while leveling to 70, a level 70 rare Igneous dropped at level 68. On hitting level 70 and obtaining the first ebox, I compared the weapon damage on the rare and the damage range of an Igneous that could be created using the ebox, and saw that the rare Igneous had decent weapon damage. This got me to craft an integralas, instead of an Igneous, for my first ebox item and leave Igneous for the last one. And so, I decided to use the same strategy in Gold 2 and future anbs, and not rely on rng for specific xp gear drops.

​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• NoSuchReality
    replied
    I was on discord, one of the players crafted uncommon GMC at level70. I've always thought about it but was deterred by the 'expense' because I was pricing Epic. Uncommon... So inexpensive and still gives that buff.

Really makes me wonder were else I could spend better.

Leave a comment:

• Reymon
    replied
    Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post

yea about 2 minutes per TL plus 30.

so you spent 9K gems plus more on socketing, reforges and adding last minute enchantments?

Yup, decided to splurge this time. 1.4k on two Endars and an upgrade slot. 3k on Fendy's strategy, 4k on a rare Igneous (so I can use the first ebox on an integralas) and 3 epic set gears (to match my ephemeral ones for the 6/6 set bonus) on hitting level 70. ~1.4k on legendary xp jewelry at level 70. Ran at 2411% xp gain from level 70 on. Stopped CL farming at 1204 CL, with 50 minute left on the event clock. Had about 4 pieces of my pushing set in the first 5-6 runs. The last two pieces dropped on the first run the day after. So, I got extremely lucky this time, whereas I could barely get a legendary regalia set gear to drop in Silver 2.

Don't forget to put xp on your celestials!

​​​​​Orion hit level level 70 about 4 minutes before me, and he ended up finishing top 25 with a 100 CL on me.

​​​​​​
    Last edited by Reymon; 06-17-2019, 03:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NoSuchReality
    replied

Thanks, man! I guess you mean 'per TL'.
    yea about 2 minutes per TL plus 30.

so you spent 9K gems plus more on socketing, reforges and adding last minute enchantments?

Leave a comment:

• Shilien
    replied
    Still don't know how some players manage to farm 1.6k+ CL.
    Me too, and, I suppose I have never ever had and will never have so much gems to know. Probably they craft leg exp gear from the beginning then before push, probably they craft exp jewelry from store gems and etc.

Leave a comment:

• Reymon
    replied
    Originally posted by Shilien View Post
    After all posts, guides and mistakes learned I was looking for top 25 with at least 125TL using only gems from ads, daily and those 100 per day. Now finished 33 with 123 TL, not satisfied. I was very nervous by some reasons and smart enough to do the final push in such case. I have been dying at mob phase 124 for about 25 minutes before I realized TF I was doing and stopped. Even if not this I might be at 126 which is so close to 127 (#25) but still not. However I learned what I can and next time must save 30 minutes more.
    I left 1 hour for push. Once it started, I became really anxious like "what if I didn't farm enough? What if I mess up this least hour? " Like you, the unavoidable deaths began in TL 124. Tried abandoning and restarting a number of times, but nope, it didn't help. Then, I decided to switch three of my power gems with three brilliant emeralds. That helped me deal with the mobs. Need ~170k toughness as mage there.

Other things that bugged me at 120+ TL:
    • TL 120: Challenge of Earth being a fixed cave map. I was fine with those till TL 100.
    • Garm somehow managing to find a cliff so it can put the blue circle on the other side..
    But, this was my first time being high up there in an anb. Now I know how to prepare for it.

Still don't know how some players manage to farm 1.6k+ CL.

Leave a comment:

• Shilien
    replied
    After all posts, guides and mistakes learned I was looking for top 25 with at least 125TL using only gems from ads, daily and those 100 per day. Now finished 33 with 123 TL, not satisfied. I was very nervous by some reasons and smart enough to do the final push in such case. I have been dying at mob phase 124 for about 25 minutes before I realized TF I was doing and stopped. Even if not this I might be at 126 which is so close to 127 (#25) but still not. However I learned what I can and next time must save 30 minutes more.

Leave a comment:

• FendyBt2
    replied
    Well, guess that's the end of this anb for me. Failed my last run (TL 125) to an ill-timed call (like really?!), otherwise I'd have been next to FendyBt2 . Hope I stay in the top 50. So burned out. Maybe I'll go for a top spot in just one league and chill on the other two.9k gems spent in gold2, excluding socketing, reforges and enchantments.
    Congrats! Top50 is a good spot...

Thanks FendyBt2 13ft shadow Sanctum Altheo 42 and others for helping me out throughout each of these anb leagues.
    you're welcome... glad it can help...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X