Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanting Items

I am afraid to try this....

If an item is enchanted, and I try to enchant it with something else, do I get back the original enchantment, or is it lost?
    Zecena - Level 70 Bounty Hunter - Stalker Set
    Champion Level: 1005
    Damage: 986,792
    Toughness: 332,216
    Recovery: 59,285
    Trial Level Completed: 114 - 9:54

Last Updated: June 19, 2019

gone forever...
    also nvr drop a made enchantment scroll... accidentally pushed drop on a crafted missile rune, and in gold1 no less... was most displeased, indeed, witnessing the outcome ... ohh well lol...
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
    bh assault- Xiiift - 130
    warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
    mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
    bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
      gone forever...
      also nvr drop a made enchantment scroll... accidentally pushed drop on a crafted missile rune, and in gold1 no less... was most displeased, indeed, witnessing the outcome ... ohh well lol...
      Damn..
      What class are you playing in Silver 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post

Damn..
        What class are you playing in Silver 2?
        was gonna go mage... but after adrian nerfed my necklace (it's ok adrian ) i decided to go my usual bh, and try to really take it out on korea guild, this run... (basically want top10 to get some of my lost cd% back from nerfing) and kg seems to want the whole top10 to themselves...
        also noticed a few tops ( ivanvodka, hunter, and some others) who seems to have much time and resources on ther hands, and feel the need to try to hoard medals from other players, as they are running 3-4 different accounts in silver2... would luv to know how they find the time for that, and why they feel the need??... kind of rude to lower ranked players outside the top100, trying to work there way in... perhaps Sanctum might have some unique imput on how they manage this. since i know he tried 2 accounts in bronze2, and was left with hours remaining in both, by league play end
        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
        bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

was gonna go mage... but after adrian nerfed my necklace (it's ok adrian ) i decided to go my usual bh, and try to really take it out on korea guild, this run... (basically want top10 to get some of my lost cd% back from nerfing) and kg seems to want the whole top10 to themselves...
          also noticed a few tops ( ivanvodka, hunter, and some others) who seems to have much time and resources on ther hands, and feel the need to try to hoard medals from other players, as they are running 3-4 different accounts in silver2... would luv to know how they find the time for that, and why they feel the need??... kind of rude to lower ranked players outside the top100, trying to work there way in... perhaps Sanctum might have some unique imput on how they manage this. since i know he tried 2 accounts in bronze2, and was left with hours remaining in both, by league play end
          Think I saw ivanvodka in the anb LB for mages. 3-4 accounts? I'm only going for TL 100 on this one, and just farm gemstones after. Trying to save as much gems as I can for Gold 2, where I'll try aiming for a top spot.
          Last edited by Reymon; 05-28-2019, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Think I saw ivanvodka in the anb LB for mages. 3-4 accounts? I'm only going for TL 100 on this one, and just farm gemstones after. Trying to save as much gems as I can for Gold 2, where I'll try aiming for a top spot.
            ivanvodka lol... has at least 3 different bh's running in silver2, alone... wasnt even aware of mage or warriors.... thats just nutz

trying to not exceed my usual gem limit for silver2, and thinking about dropping just a few dollars on gold2 for the first time (depends on how it goes, more of a, if im say #30 and am trying to secure that top 25 spot or something... idk yet for sure) but yeah i could understand that, were still not even 100 on how they will schedule these anb's yet lol... i have always treated my gems like treasure... all my past purchases have been the 100gems a day deal +1 stormblade of course... but since i came back from my leave, ill admit, i have started getting that 100gem deal, basically every month to help advert my anb spendings... between doing that, dailies, and ad limit every day; thats how i have the gem stashes you can see in my video's, and of course hoarding the gems i get

what class are you running in silver2, btw?? assuming mage, by ur noting of ivanvodka in the mage boards as well
            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
            bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

gone forever...
              You will loose it. Made mistake of placing RoS on piece that had Bombardment, thinking it would really juice up weapon. Lost Bombardment, bummer but learned a valuable lesson.

Not quite in line with topic, but noticed many responders have a footer that gives contact and hero information. How do you do that? My label may say I'm a pro, but I feel more like a novice compared to so many of you.
              Last edited by RockDoc; 05-28-2019, 11:24 PM.
              Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
              Ravenstar - BH (Stalker), T115+
              Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
              Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner), T100+
              Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner), T115+
              Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

ivanvodka lol... has at least 3 different bh's running in silver2, alone... wasnt even aware of mage or warriors.... thats just nutz

trying to not exceed my usual gem limit for silver2, and thinking about dropping just a few dollars on gold2 for the first time (depends on how it goes, more of a, if im say #30 and am trying to secure that top 25 spot or something... idk yet for sure) but yeah i could understand that, were still not even 100 on how they will schedule these anb's yet lol... i have always treated my gems like treasure... all my past purchases have been the 100gems a day deal +1 stormblade of course... but since i came back from my leave, ill admit, i have started getting that 100gem deal, basically every month to help advert my anb spendings... between doing that, dailies, and ad limit every day; thats how i have the gem stashes you can see in my video's, and of course hoarding the gems i get

what class are you running in silver2, btw?? assuming mage, by ur noting of ivanvodka in the mage boards as well
                I just checked your v4 video. That's a lot of gems. Trying to save 12k for Gold 2.

I'm playing a mage. Level 58 right now, and waiting for my second and third level 10 upgrades. About 36 hours to go on those. I dunno how you guys get done with your necessary ability upgrades that quick. Until I get a second account to test on, in the next bronze ANB, I'm gonna wait for at least 3 level 10 abilities before getting to level 70.

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
                  Not quite in line with topic, but noticed many responders have a footer that gives contact and hero information. How do you do that? My label may say I'm a pro, but I feel more like a novice compared to so many of you.
                  In your user settings, there is an area for posting signature. Just like an email signature.
                  Zecena - Level 70 Bounty Hunter - Stalker Set
                  Champion Level: 1005
                  Damage: 986,792
                  Toughness: 332,216
                  Recovery: 59,285
                  Trial Level Completed: 114 - 9:54

Last Updated: June 19, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Vwdriver View Post

In your user settings, there is an area for posting signature. Just like an email signature.
                    ^this^ RockDoc and i had to have Nhat explain to me how, btw, so don't feel too bad...
                    go to edit settings, and ther will be a switchable tab saying 'profile' change this to 'accounts' and scroll down until you find, in green writing, edit post signature type/edit and save changes.
                    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                    bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

I just checked your v4 video. That's a lot of gems. Trying to save 12k for Gold 2.

I'm playing a mage. Level 58 right now, and waiting for my second and third level 10 upgrades. About 36 hours to go on those. I dunno how you guys get done with your necessary ability upgrades that quick. Until I get a second account to test on, in the next bronze ANB, I'm gonna wait for at least 3 level 10 abilities before getting to level 70.
                      most tops who have decent gems stacks simply buy out all ability upgrades, through level 5 and the second upgrade slot (i believe this totals to about 90ish gems/ability)... i say most, cuz "some" (not me lol) have sizeable enough stacks to buy out more than that even, or the third upgade slot... what gets me is, some of the kg and china players that make these xp jewelries w/like +200_, +180_, +90 xp, +90cd; so early in competition... when i see those rings on people at trial 30-50, makes me wonder if they really farmed out all those gemstones that early (doubt it) or just bought gemstone paxks

...farmed for my jewelry, used teardrops across the board with lots of 87-90 greens, and made some nice xp jewelry to keep ephemerals for final push... but these players are most certainly using radiant or trillions instead... mabey evn some, using brilliants
                      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                      bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

Just sharing, do not replace bomb with RotS if you already have it, at 1.4.X update, the radius and the damage of explosion was improved (not sure by how much). Also with magtrap, you can actually take advantage of the explosion to clear mobs faster, make pulls and you know how this goes.

Now, for the gem spending, I spent 1.3K gems to nail TL100 and that also brought me to a CL1060. Still have 2.75 hours left, plans on buying 2 additional exp boost (400gems) and then do gem farming till time expires. Like 13ft shadow , I will have to re-do some of my jewelries to fit the mage build (yeah used mage in silver). This is the low cost ANB run, finished TL80 at 3hours mark (more or less) and the TL100 at the 5hours mark (farmed CL and level up some skills). Once I hit AL at lvl10 and CL750, I hunt TL 90 to TL100.

But my runs are not optimal (cause I only aimed for the CBoxes, not the medals), unlike what FendyBt2 showed in his video which reaches lvl40 in 13 minutes! That is insane . I think, you will have to trade gems for gold and buy some crafting material too to get the movespeed and exp bonus he has in the video. He didn't show the skill levels too. Those will add up to gem usages. At the rate he played his BH in the video, he will be lvl70 in less than 30 mins (that was so damn good run).
                        Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                          But my runs are not optimal (cause I only aimed for the CBoxes, not the medals), unlike what FendyBt2 showed in his video which reaches lvl40 in 13 minutes! That is insane . I think, you will have to trade gems for gold and buy some crafting material too to get the movespeed and exp bonus he has in the video. He didn't show the skill levels too. Those will add up to gem usages. At the rate he played his BH in the video, he will be lvl70 in less than 30 mins (that was so damn good run).
                          i believe the way he has set things up, is that was just a teaser (to gain interest in subscribing to his youtube channel, where he will have the whole video, in full detail... and to once again prove he is really a computer with robot voice lmao) could be wrong there...
                          now, i have found levels should literally line up with time intervals... this means that (w) amount of lvls (1-70 lvls, not cp lvls) can be attained in (x) amount of time... and that (y) amount of lvls (cp lvls only) can be attained in (z) amount of time... and that time will stay almost consistent throughout cp lvl 1, all the way to cp lvl, 1700ish; and then slowly diminish as you reach from cp lvl 1700ish-2000ish (if you toggle your gears correctly &play proper trials, to maximize xp gains)

i am currently, trial 81 and cp lvl 475 with 7hrs of playable time on my clock... shadow13 plays mobile unlike fendy, but i personally find my numbers in this formula to be-
                          (w)=35 lvls
                          (x)=15 mins
                          (y)=30 lvls
                          (z)=3 mins
                          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                          bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

Altheo 42 Only 1.3k from start to TL 100?! What did you spend it all on?

Comment

Altheo 42 Only 1.3k from start to TL 100?! What did you spend it all on?
                              Open up skill (5,10,15,25,50) = 105 gems
                              Companion (25, 50) = 75 gems
                              Skill slot upgrade = 400 gems
                              3 booster (200%) = 600 gems
                              2 booster (100%) = 150 <-- run out of gems (probably could optimize this more).
                              Inventory slot (5,10,15) = 30 gems

Total of 1360 gems. This get me to TL100.
                              You get 1 (200%) booster along the way plus 2 (100%) booster. I use those.
                              Then another 2 (200%) booster at TL90.
                              Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Working...
                              X