Enchanting Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

i believe the way he has set things up, is that was just a teaser (to gain interest in subscribing to his youtube channel, where he will have the whole video, in full detail... and to once again prove he is really a computer with robot voice lmao) could be wrong there...
    now, i have found levels should literally line up with time intervals... this means that (w) amount of lvls (1-70 lvls, not cp lvls) can be attained in (x) amount of time... and that (y) amount of lvls (cp lvls only) can be attained in (z) amount of time... and that time will stay almost consistent throughout cp lvl 1, all the way to cp lvl, 1700ish; and then slowly diminish as you reach from cp lvl 1700ish-2000ish (if you toggle your gears correctly &play proper trials, to maximize xp gains)

i am currently, trial 81 and cp lvl 475 with 7hrs of playable time on my clock... shadow13 plays mobile unlike fendy, but i personally find my numbers in this formula to be-
    (w)=35 lvls
    (x)=15 mins
    (y)=30 lvls
    (z)=3 mins
    Yeah, that is what he is showing. But to actually follow that formula, there will be variables in terms of, as you've said it, gear toggling and trial selection. I will be very happy if one can come up with the guide on doing this. Like how many move speed (I believe this is critical), exp gained (how many experience piece you wear per lvl), jewelries, skill lvl and map. Defining those will be key to leveling up that fast. Seeing you at CP475 in 2hours brings you close enough to FendyBt2 's time . I got the CP4XX past the 3 hours mark. But I am on a budget ANB run. I can't seem to stack up gems.

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

Yeah, that is what he is showing. But to actually follow that formula, there will be variables in terms of, as you've said it, gear toggling and trial selection. I will be very happy if one can come up with the guide on doing this. Like how many move speed (I believe this is critical), exp gained (how many experience piece you wear per lvl), jewelries, skill lvl and map. Defining those will be key to leveling up that fast. Seeing you at CP475 in 2hours brings you close enough to FendyBt2 's time . I got the CP4XX past the 3 hours mark. But I am on a budget ANB run. I can't seem to stack up gems.
      correct, imo those things are key1 to leveling up fast in anb... (ur lvls vs. times are very impressive btw, for only the 1300+ gems) ...believe i have spent around 7000 gems in silver2 so far, and am willing to budget up to another 4000 gems, but hoping to hold on to most/some of that if possible...
      imo, key2 is proper lvl jumping... this means utilizing ephemeral and celestial rewards asap, to gain xp and time. (without wasting time jumping to them)
      key3 (which has been touched on most lightly) lately in FendyBt2 post you mentioned, about how fast 1 can get to 70 in anb... he and NoSuchReality brought this up in said post, but you must attack fast enough to break the auto- attack barrier... this is, again, imo the hardest part... especially on mobile, as it requires time invested into tapping techniques, and is not something you can really teach by messages
      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
      -mobile play only-
      bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
      mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 111
      warrior sw- Sabre - trial 135
      mobile assault build- Xiiift - 123
      mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

Comment

But I am on a budget ANB run. I can't seem to stack up gems.
        also, thought id mention... judging by your lvl output vs. time, and on the budget ur on... well... seems 2me Altheo 42 that ur plenty skilled, and ur gem stack is the only real thing holding back ur ranking... think u know this lol
        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
        -mobile play only-

Comment

Open up skill (5,10,15,25,50) = 105 gems
          Companion (25, 50) = 75 gems
          Skill slot upgrade = 400 gems
          3 booster (200%) = 600 gems
          2 booster (100%) = 150 <-- run out of gems (probably could optimize this more).
          Inventory slot (5,10,15) = 30 gems

Total of 1360 gems. This get me to TL100.
          You get 1 (200%) booster along the way plus 2 (100%) booster. I use those.
          Then another 2 (200%) booster at TL90.
          So many questions, but I'll ask some (for now).

1. Pre-70, what did you craft and at what levels? I've only used gems to craft jewelry, 'cause what if you crafted random jewelry and never got one with xp? Also, I see that you didn't even buy gold boosts. How long did it take you to get to level 70?

1.2 ( 'cause why not?) What do your ability levels look like, when you've decided you have upgraded enough, and want to continue leveling to 70 and beyond?

2. Post-70, you just went on with the trials without crafting anything (maybe except jewelry) before obtaining the ephemerals? I'm thinking of immediately crafting a rare integralas on hitting 70.

3. When do you stop pushing and instead focus on CL farming? After hitting TL 80? Is there a specific xp gain% I should aim for (like, over a certain %?), when farming CL?

Just looking to learn and improve. If I had a second account, I would be testing a minimalistic approach.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

also, thought id mention... judging by your lvl output vs. time, and on the budget ur on... well... seems 2me Altheo 42 that ur plenty skilled, and ur gem stack is the only real thing holding back ur ranking... think u know this lol
            Ah, I was not aiming for the rank atm. I just want the Cboxes . Medals are just a plus.
            For the skill, I am average. What's important in ANB is the strategy. Before, I use gems to level up skills to 5-6. Now I use alarm on my phone.

Comment

was gonna go mage... but after adrian nerfed my necklace (it's ok adrian ) i decided to go my usual bh, and try to really take it out on korea guild, this run... (basically want top10 to get some of my lost cd% back from nerfing) and kg seems to want the whole top10 to themselves...
              also noticed a few tops ( ivanvodka, hunter, and some others) who seems to have much time and resources on ther hands, and feel the need to try to hoard medals from other players, as they are running 3-4 different accounts in silver2... would luv to know how they find the time for that, and why they feel the need??... kind of rude to lower ranked players outside the top100, trying to work there way in... perhaps Sanctum might have some unique imput on how they manage this. since i know he tried 2 accounts in bronze2, and was left with hours remaining in both, by league play end
              You need to spend lots of time in order to play 2-3 characters. However, if your aim is to get the 2 Celestials, then it shouldn't be a problem. You can beat trial 100 in 3 hours if you are experienced and know what you're doing. My brother played a warrior during the Bronze League and he didn't even wait for his skills to be upgraded, and with only 100% XP boosters and not buying any event packs, he managed to finish in 17th place. If you sit and wait for your skills to upgrade before playing your character in the final 2-3 days of the event, you can possibly finish even higher than that.
              YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Sanctum
              TL142 Regalia Mage

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post

So many questions, but I'll ask some (for now).

1. Pre-70, what did you craft and at what levels? I've only used gems to craft jewelry, 'cause what if you crafted random jewelry and never got one with xp? Also, I see that you didn't even buy gold boosts. How long did it take you to get to level 70?

1.2 ( 'cause why not?) What do your ability levels look like, when you've decided you have upgraded enough, and want to continue leveling to 70 and beyond?

2. Post-70, you just went on with the trials without crafting anything (maybe except jewelry) before obtaining the ephemerals? I'm thinking of immediately crafting a rare integralas on hitting 70.

3. When do you stop pushing and instead focus on CL farming? After hitting TL 80? Is there a specific xp gain% I should aim for (like, over a certain %?), when farming CL?

Just looking to learn and improve. If I had a second account, I would be testing a minimalistic approach.
                ​​​​​​
                That's a lot of question alright.

1. I crafted rings and necklace at 10, 20, 30 and 50. I was lucky to get all exp at 30, I held on to that then decided to replace it at 50, I mostly get AR that time in 3 pieces. So I held on to that until I got the ephemerals. Took me almost 2 hours to get to Lvl70.

2. At first, I only play up to lvl16 to get most of the skills I need. Then I farm gem on my main. Resumed the following day, where my skills are all lvl5 and 6.

3. After level70, I push and pause. I only play Kara trials. If I'm able to finish the level in 3 mins, I jump to the next Kara trial. And repeat. All ephemerals, I used as soon as I get it. Was lucky to get 2 rare pieces of ELR so I used 4 to complete the piece, 1 for Igneus. 1 for IM. Got rare Glacies too. At TL80, I replace the glacies. I ran at 2400% exp after TL80.

Comment

Well, I still haven't figured out the double secret probation tap to double up my fire rate. I can do attack managememt, not waste attacks, blend in the utilities, manage the mob but that 2.5 lvl1 fire rate just eludes me.

Aside from that, JIMHO, you want XP on virtually every Rare gear piece and above. The exception, IMHO, is pants and boots which is movement speed and whatever you get. I take Haste over virtually everything else since I need to get my attack speed up, but mostly take what I can get. Check the trader after each level clear. If you need a gear upgrade, rerun a fast map like Severed Mountain, it resets the gear at the traders.

All that is if you want to push to maximize CLs or be competitive. As Altheo 42 showed less than 1400 gems will get you thru TL100. Possibly far less in Bromze and Silver. I'm at TL81 with 5 hours left on my gem broke test account. Only using one spell upgrade slot although i unlocked all attacks, utilities and passives slots.
                  Last edited by NoSuchReality; 05-29-2019, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post

You need to spend lots of time in order to play 2-3 characters. However, if your aim is to get the 2 Celestials, then it shouldn't be a problem. You can beat trial 100 in 3 hours if you are experienced and know what you're doing. My brother played a warrior during the Bronze League and he didn't even wait for his skills to be upgraded, and with only 100% XP boosters and not buying any event packs, he managed to finish in 17th place. If you sit and wait for your skills to upgrade before playing your character in the final 2-3 days of the event, you can possibly finish even higher than that.
                    using only 100% xp boosters is definitely impressive, and that must be quite the little competition, between you2 ​ lol...

now, i have added these pictures for you to check out what i mean... now i wasnt talking about someone running a second account.. whether for celestials, or whatever, i personally see nothing wrong with someone wanting to invest time into running 2. especially, if there running 2 different toon types... now that said i am 1more time, going to use 'ivanvodka' as example... he is currently running at least 4 different bh toons in silver2 and one mage (at least, mabey more) and is clearly after much more than just a second celestial, for said exta accounts... so, Sanctum my question to you is y?? wondering what your opinion is, as to what other reason ivanvodka would be doing this, other than to try to dominate the silver2 leaderboards... and also, how is this possible if he is only 1 person? not trying to sound mean, but he quite obviously has no life, outside of eternium or somethings up... thats at least 45 hrs of playable clock time for silver2, combined... i can barely play through 12hrs and still get everything in life done lol...

these are current silver2 top 100board images, btw

TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                    -mobile play only-

Comment

As far as I remember one of those Ivanvodka is played by Jose Sarmento as a tribute to the original Ivanvodka.

It would be nice to see the corresponding account somehow, just the character names don‘t tell too much.
                      Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Bronze2: #62 Warrior (Dekay) TL118
                      Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
                      Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131

Comment

Originally posted by Cyraph View Post
                        As far as I remember one of those Ivanvodka is played by Jose Sarmento as a tribute to the original Ivanvodka.

It would be nice to see the corresponding account somehow, just the character names don‘t tell too much.
                        while you are correct, and i admit, i am absolutely just assuming here lol... i find it very coincidental that they are so close together in trial lvls lol (i.e. skill lvls, i.e. between trials 114-116) very interesting/coincidental, indeed... not that it matters, and not dissing on jose sarmento, if he is... but why is he tributing a still active player?? mabey i is confused about something, idk lol...
                        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                        -mobile play only-

Comment

13ft shadow I would think the only reason he is doing this is to get a few accounts with full Celestials so that he can make them to push either the same character (so he can play all kinds of builds with full Celestials) or different characters (one Mage, one BH, one Warrior) to dominate the active Leaderboard once the event is over. 6 Celestials per event for each of his accounts is just too good a reward to be missed. It isn't difficult to get to trial 110-120. Probably 4-5 hours each character and you've got 18 Celestials this event on 3 individual accounts.
                          YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Sanctum
                          TL142 Regalia Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
                            13ft shadow I would think the only reason he is doing this is to get a few accounts with full Celestials so that he can make them to push either the same character (so he can play all kinds of builds with full Celestials) or different characters (one Mage, one BH, one Warrior) to dominate the active Leaderboard once the event is over. 6 Celestials per event for each of his accounts is just too good a reward to be missed. It isn't difficult to get to trial 110-120. Probably 4-5 hours each character and you've got 18 Celestials this event on 3 individual accounts.
                            makes sense, i guess lol.. thnx for the clarity, at 3 leagues per anb. thats up to 18 different celestial cubes (as you stated) to play around with yup, lots of toys lol... i forget that a lot of players use different accounts, as ive gone that other (painful) way and shoved all my characters into 1account... damn, its tight for space in this hero stash lol... just don't think ive got time to manage multiple accounts
                            Last edited by 13ft shadow; 05-31-2019, 08:15 AM.
                            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                            -mobile play only-

Comment

makes sense, i guess lol.. thnx for the clarity, at 3 leagues per anb. thats up to 18 different celestial cubes (as you stated) to play around with yup, lots of toys lol... i forget that a lot of players use different accounts, as ive gone that other (painful) way and shoved all my characters into 1account... damn, its tight for space in this hero stash lol... just don't think ive got time to manage multiple accounts
                              Haha me too. I had been playing with only one account ever since I started this game. But thought maybe I could give it a try to make another account so I can play other characters with those Celestials. But it means having to get all the recipes, possibly needing to buy the 100 gems/day package, and replaying a character to gain CL etc.
                              YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Sanctum
                              TL142 Regalia Mage

Comment

Here's FendyBt2 blowing through 4 Celestial Orbs! There are 5 x 30 spirits + 500k gold + 100 MoT's. Each! All to add marginally to an already awesome weapon. Probably why I will never, ever be top 100 let along top 20 or 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksb1fUy3nFk
                                FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Working...
                                X