ANB Gems in Sockets Come Back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANB Gems in Sockets Come Back?

If our event hero has gems in armor sockets, will we get the gems back when the event hero is deleted?

Not Gems in Ephemeral or Celestial pieces, make sure you unsocket those if you do not want to lose them. Oh, and don't just delete your toon, you need to "End Event" to get everything transferred.

Comment

Originally posted by yaddab View Post
      Not Gems in Ephemeral or Celestial pieces, make sure you unsocket those if you do not want to lose them. Oh, and don't just delete your toon, you need to "End Event" to get everything transferred.
      Thanks so strip and sell ephemeral. Would a celestial be lost if it's sold?

Comment

I didnt think you could sell Ephemeral but you are correct it seems you can ! Your Celestial pieces will come back to you as cubes . When you use them again on a regular toon though, they become bound to that toon - can't share them even with other regular toons.

Comment

Originally posted by Donaldo View Post
          Would a celestial be lost if it's sold?
          I don't think anyone have risked selling a Celestial - so don't...
          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

The info that socketed gemstone are lost after ending the event is outdated.
            You can safely keep them socketed in every item, including Celestials and eph-items.

They are all sent to you via mail, not one gemstone is lost.

You can sell your Celestials for 1400 gold and buy them back, but I don't dare to "end event" with a sold Celestial, although interested in the outcome.
            Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Bronze2: #62 Warrior (Dekay) TL118
            Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
            Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131

Comment

Working...
            X