X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagstaffer
    started a topic Jewelery not maxing out

Jewelery not maxing out

Can someone tell me why the max my stats on my rings or necklaces is 280? Power for instance was made using all brilliants and 90 stats rings.
    Attached Files

• Wagstaffer
    replied
    Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Yep, as pointed out - there can only be ONE 300, at the cost of the other 2 stats.

It all depends on what you really want, since you haven't "lost" anything, just got a different spread. If you used 3 Brilliant Rubies for the Epics, then you would have gotten 300 Power, 270 Haste, 214 Critical Rating, for example

(Travis, or other admins, please move to Eternium's Players Helping Players sub-forum, thank you)
    Thank you very much for all of your help. I've made about 8 rings and they all came out like this, glad to know I just got a different spread instead of a total waste. Time to grind some more stones and make the rings I want, luckily the warzone thing is going on right now.

Leave a comment:

• Cyraph
    replied
    Yes, if you want a maxed out stat, you have to socket for the corresponding gemstones in the last (epic to leg) step as well.

Still a very nice piece of jewelry!

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post
    I think you just solved it for me. If I wanted power maxed out would I fill all the purples with power too? I've been putting corresponding brilliants into each of the 3 purples.
    Yep, as pointed out - there can only be ONE 300, at the cost of the other 2 stats.

It all depends on what you really want, since you haven't "lost" anything, just got a different spread. If you used 3 Brilliant Rubies for the Epics, then you would have gotten 300 Power, 270 Haste, 214 Critical Rating, for example

(Travis, or other admins, please move to Eternium's Players Helping Players sub-forum, thank you)

Leave a comment:

• Wagstaffer
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyraph View Post
    You have used 15 brilliant rubys? Three in the epics as well?
    My guess it you missed the last three rubys for the epics, but someone else will know/explain it better (Nhat, Wizard of Jewelry).
    I think you just solved it for me. If I wanted power maxed out would I fill all the purples with power too? I've been putting corresponding brilliants into each of the 3 purples.

Leave a comment:

• Cyraph
    replied
    You have used 15 brilliant rubys? Three in the epics as well?
    My guess it you missed the last three rubys for the epics, but someone else will know/explain it better (Nhat, Wizard of Jewelry).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X