Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for Gold ANB best chance of getting one Cbox in 5 real life days

Hiyas

Okay, so Gold ANB starts in under an hour. I realise now that, I will not be able to play AT ALL after next Wednesday evening.
    I have my sis coming from Thursday to Monday - much fun will be had so no gripes there!

What I am really wondering is what class, (I don't will have time to think about build too much), do you think I stand a chance of getting one Cbox with ..

All advice gratefully received

Safe journeys out there and a happy gold league to you all

Thanks

yad

ps I am an extremely average player

How many gems do you have? And how much of it are you wiling to spend?

Comment

Originally posted by yaddab View Post
      Hiyas

Okay, so Gold ANB starts in under an hour. I realise now that, I will not be able to play AT ALL after next Wednesday evening.
      I have my sis coming from Thursday to Monday - much fun will be had so no gripes there!

What I am really wondering is what class, (I don't will have time to think about build too much), do you think I stand a chance of getting one Cbox with ..

All advice gratefully received

Safe journeys out there and a happy gold league to you all

Thanks

yad

ps I am an extremely average player
      mage is the most op character type, so i would say thats your safest bet... getting to 70 fast will be ever more important, imo as i tend to have limited playtime as well... still had 1hr of unused playtime in silver2... life does come first, right?.. lol

and btw, hope you have a great time with ur sis, and its good to hear that you two have such a happy bond!!! and good luck in gold2 yaddab, i will be rooting you on ur road to a celestial cube
      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
      bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
      bh assault- Xiiift - 130
      warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
      mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
      bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
        How many gems do you have? And how much of it are you wiling to spend?
        I have 10k Gems .. would spend 3k or 4k maybe

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

mage is the most op character type, so i would say thats your safest bet... getting to 70 fast will be ever more important, imo as i tend to have limited playtime as well... still had 1hr of unused playtime in silver2... life does come first, right?.. lol

and btw, hope you have a great time with ur sis, and its good to hear that you two have such a happy bond!!! and good luck in gold2 yaddab, i will be rooting you on ur road to a celestial cube
          Thanks

I will follow The Shadow Monsters advice and head for a mage this time around for a short playtime .. ohh and it has nothing to do what so ever with the fact that The Shadow Monster's posts always makes me smile .... so on your head be it

Comment

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...214#post137214

So, this is what I did in Silver 2. That helped me get TL 100 in game time of 2h36m. If you spend gems to get blizzard and immolate to level 10, you can save 3 days of waiting time, and continue playing on Monday/Tuesday. Don't forget the xp/gold boosters!
            Last edited by Reymon; 06-07-2019, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Thanks

I will follow The Shadow Monsters advice and head for a mage this time around for a short playtime .. ohh and it has nothing to do what so ever with the fact that The Shadow Monster's posts always makes me smile .... so on your head be it

well, geuss ill know that everything whent well when my heads still attached in 9 days lol
              just don't cast spells on me, that cause me to finally sleep for a night, i wont be fine with that voodoo witchery also, definitely follow Reymon's advice and i would recommend trying to skip every 10 lvls if possible... so go for ephemeral unlocks... even at 9min clears you save time over 2min clears not skipping
              Last edited by 13ft shadow; 06-08-2019, 12:43 AM.
              TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
              bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
              bh assault- Xiiift - 130
              warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
              mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
              bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Post here after you hit level 70. Also, I meant using gems to get blizzard and immolate from level 9 to 10, if what I said earlier wasn't clear.
                Last edited by Reymon; 06-08-2019, 05:18 AM.

Comment

13 ft shadows and others...Thank you for suggesting "Mage"...

First time play "Ice-Mage" at ANB (consider a beginner)

Just reach trial 5 (level 49)...4 hrs 58 min to go...all important skill already available (e.g celerity instead of Power Infusion -level 55)

Wat to do now?...upgrade the abilities to 10 (especially Arc Lightning 10)

thus will only play on the last day...i think

later...will need some assistance if i stuck somewhere with this " ANB Mage kind of thing"
                  Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-08-2019, 07:18 AM.
                  Honest playin with Low end Pc &

crappy Laptop (Inspiron 1464 core i3 m 330 2.13 GHZ)

4096RAM (2267used) Graphic (Core i3) :

Direct X12 (Window 10 Pro 1903) Latest Version?

The Best Updated at the moment (LOW END SMOOTH GAMING!!)

DW Trial 124 in 9:01 min (not bad)

Comment

Definitely ELR Mage (full set), GMC weapon set with AL, Immolate & Blizzard to 10

Comment

Hey man, give update!

Comment

Well, my hopes are low atm ... rl has made me a train wreck so far ..2 hours to get to 70 ... I forgot, even with cooking abilities, how slow mages are so slow to start ... ho hum, it is what it is

Comment

Damn. Craft 3 regalia rare set pieces with xp on them (two of them pants and boots with xp/ms). Do you have a level 60+ igneous or glacies (GMC offhand) that dropped? Hope you haven't used the ebox yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
                            Damn. Craft 3 regalia rare set pieces with xp on them (two of them pants and boots with xp/ms). Do you have a level 60+ igneous or glacies (GMC offhand) that dropped? Hope you haven't used the ebox yet.
                            Well 3:46 left on the clock I do have a rare Igneous, used one ebox for IM and still have another - other than that gear is rubbish. Going to spend a bit of time getting some CL together, and hope something drops, Tl 20 in 3:43. All is not actually quite lost yet. I don't have resources to craft even rare Regalia yet .. but i will give the clock 16 minutes and see whether to spend Gems on resource crates. Still Cooking abilities and have one slot this evening for cooking short ones for synergy ... i dont know

Comment

Well 3:46 left on the clock I do have a rare Igneous, used one ebox for IM and still have another - other than that gear is rubbish. Going to spend a bit of time getting some CL together, and hope something drops, Tl 20 in 3:43. All is not actually quite lost yet. I don't have resources to craft even rare Regalia yet .. but i will give the clock 16 minutes and see whether to spend Gems on resource crates. Still Cooking abilities and have one slot this evening for cooking short ones for synergy ... i dont know
                              That's 3h and 46m, and not 3 minutes and 46 seconds, right?

Could you share a screenshot of your lb "profile"? Would like to see the levels of your abilities, and to see the levels of your gears and the igneous.

Also, how many gems left that you're willing to spend now?

Comment

Working...
                              X