No announcement yet.

Advice for Gold ANB best chance of getting one Cbox in 5 real life days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, yess 3 Hours and 46m I have been cooking some abilities, but RL got me by the short and curlys this time around... so here lets see of the image works ! Gems I am not sure I have a reasonable amount but don't want to blow them on a lost cause, would rather save some for the next go around but easily 2 or 3 k

Thanks
    yad

Click image for larger version

Name:	cant spell smoky.PNG
Views:	79
Size:	228.3 KB
ID:	138364

Comment

Now I picture you sat there head in hands in despair !

Its all okay is in RL I will survive

Comment

Also, post screenshot of your abilities page. I'm working on it. Tell me how many more hours you got before you can't play the event again this week.

Comment

Assuming you can play till Thursday.

I'll edit this once you post your abilities page.

Assuming that you have two upgrade slots up:

1. Gem expenditure:
          AL to 10 = 310 + 495 = 805

XP jewelry:
          3x P/H/XP epic jewelry = 453

Gear crafting:
          Resource crates for 3x rare regalia set gears: 12 x 50 (tailoring) = 600
          One MoT crate = 200
          gold for crafting the gears = ~300 gems

Total = ~ 2.4k gems

2. Need to know how many hours you have left IRL for this event. Then I'll fill this part.

Stats to aim for: 5 AS, 45%+ AR (aiming for 48% for a smooth rotation), then crit damage and rating

3. Steps:
          • Upgrade abilities as mentioned ^
          • craft the xp jewelry mentioned ^
          • craft the rare regalia gears: Two of them pants and boots with xp/ms, the other one with xp/haste (or AR, if you have 5 AS)
          • Ebox order (all must have xp on them) = IM, Glacies, 3 remaining set gears, Igneous
          Report back after you do this.
          Last edited by Reymon; 06-11-2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

sorry about the delay in response yaddab i am all ovr the place right now between my planting, running gold2, checking the forum; ohh, lol i wont bore you with all the details lol i know we are all very busy... so this is going to be key, imo... skips... how are you currently running trials? do you play each trial, skip every other trial, skip a few between, skip set intervals, ect., ect.??... so being bolder with skips is key at raising faster... yes, as you improve the goal is to get even lower time clears, of course but lets just say you currently can skip to trial 27 (wink, wink lol) doing so in a 6min clear is still ×2 faster than doing lvls 21-27 in 2min clears each...
            now... i noticed you have not opened the 2 ephemeral cubes you got?... any reason, why??...

also, definitely have plenty of time, depending on how much you have available in real life lol
            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
            -mobile play only-
            bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" -TL 130
            mage arcanist- Shadowiiix -TL 127
            warrior sw- Sabre -TL 123
            gold2 -bh stalker build- Xiiift

Comment

Sorry Guys, I really appreciate all your help in this thread, but I failed ,,, RL overtook me and RL is going to continue overtaking me for the next couple of months at least.....I do appreciate the help and the advice but I was not in a situation to maximise it.

So long short story, thanks for the help, taking a RL Break , (remember me when you look at the homeless .. I am okay !)

This is the best community going ,, Safe journeys out there

yad

Comment

Originally posted by yaddab View Post
                Sorry Guys, I really appreciate all your help in this thread, but I failed ,,, RL overtook me and RL is going to continue overtaking me for the next couple of months at least.....I do appreciate the help and the advice but I was not in a situation to maximise it.

So long short story, thanks for the help, taking a RL Break , (remember me when you look at the homeless .. I am okay !)

yad
                i am so very sorry to hear this... i will be thinking about you, and sending you my best wishes, always!!!... please stay safe, and please try to stay strong... pm me anytime you need someone to talk to...
                hopefully the river of life bends in a happier direction for you, much sooner than later... best wishes to you yaddab!!!

shadow13
                Last edited by 13ft shadow; 06-19-2019, 09:36 PM.
                TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                -mobile play only-
                bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" -TL 130
                mage arcanist- Shadowiiix -TL 127
                warrior sw- Sabre -TL 123
                gold2 -bh stalker build- Xiiift

Comment

Originally posted by yaddab View Post

yad
                  Stay safe, and get back soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X