Benefit of Silver/Gold Leagues?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefit of Silver/Gold Leagues?

Is there any benefit to the player? Or is it just a handicap or something for more experienced players? Doing my third ANB and now I'm in Gold League. I must say I far preferred 12 hours of play time to 6. Sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find anything on it in a search.

Originally posted by Pedroloco View Post
    Is there any benefit to the player? Or is it just a handicap or something for more experienced players? Doing my third ANB and now I'm in Gold League. I must say I far preferred 12 hours of play time to 6. Sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find anything on it in a search.
    less playtime = more skillz
    less time to make up for mistakes, and less time to fight off packages others purchased... just a thought
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    -mobile play only-
    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" -TL 130
    mage arcanist- Shadowiiix -TL 127
    warrior sw- Sabre -TL 123
    gold2 -bh stalker build- Xiiift

Comment

I'm not at that "comparing myself to leaders" level yet

Comment

The benefit comes by earning celestial cubes and and possibly better gear for your other characters to use...Also the biggest benefit to me is gaining more CL's during the event then when event is over they get transfered to your other characters and it just makes them stronger...Plus I enjoy the challenge of the anb events to see how far I can get...My 2 cents...Happy Grinding!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedroloco View Post
          I'm not at that "comparing myself to leaders" level yet
          its good to be humble, i spent years playing this game before i became so confident in my abilities... i do try very hard to compair myself lol... and no matter how hard i try, i still feel behind
          when jblocka is putting up lvl 70 in +16mins as bh, and paxamir is recording cp lvl 1000 in 1 hour clock time... thats just amazing to me... idk how they do it myself... i do play mobile, but dang... am currently trial 40 cp lvl 119 in +42mins of clock elapsed, bh stalker for gold2 (so 5h 18m remaining) and am in complete awe of what some of the tops can do...
          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
          -mobile play only-

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

its good to be humble, i spent years playing this game before i became so confident in my abilities... i do try very hard to compair myself lol... and no matter how hard i try, i still feel behind
            when jblocka is putting up lvl 70 in +16mins as bh, and paxamir is recording cp lvl 1000 in 1 hour clock time... thats just amazing to me... idk how they do it myself... i do play mobile, but dang... am currently trial 40 cp lvl 119 in +42mins of clock elapsed, bh stalker for gold2 (so 5h 18m remaining) and am in complete awe of what some of the tops can do...
            Woah, all of that is crazy to me, I didn't know anyone could play like that! I'm still not even level 70 after a few hours of playing in this event, I'm like level 68 with just under 3 hours, lol. I've been trying to level up doing the trials almost exclusively this time, and I'm at like trial level 10 or something, only been going out to fight when I can save up enough gems for 200% xp bonus, too. Lots to learn still, but I love this game

Comment

To achieve this lv70 in 30 min or less requires a massive amount of gem spend. No real skill required on that front. The skill comes when grinding a full exp set to the right point to push for a top TL. CL1000 in an hour of play must cost multiple 10's of thousands of gems. Or a lot of actual cash spent as I can't fathom how you could save up 100k gems for an entire ANB run, bronze to gold.

Comment

Damn. I'm level 58 with 33 minutes of playtime. I may have wasted about 10 minutes. How do you go about upgrading your abilities? Like at what character levels? Do you max them with gems right as they unlock?

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
                  To achieve this lv70 in 30 min or less requires a massive amount of gem spend. No real skill required on that front. The skill comes when grinding a full exp set to the right point to push for a top TL. CL1000 in an hour of play must cost multiple 10's of thousands of gems. Or a lot of actual cash spent as I can't fathom how you could save up 100k gems for an entire ANB run, bronze to gold.
                  actually, jblocka and paxamir and most of the discord tops, pride themselves on low gem spending...
                  where it comes into effect most, is proper trial skipping and gear crafting... i do find my gem expenditures to be slightly higher than theres (to keep pace with them) as i play mobile only... i have spent >5000gems so far in gold2 with plans of spending no more than another 2000 more gems if necessary and $0 usd... jblocka and others claim >3000 gems/ league play... they also don't shoot up to trial 131 in 1 days time of event... they let abilities upgrade via cooking, and hide ther strategies through the lb's until final couple days and then push...
                  the only way some of the tops that get to 131 or whatevers in like 1 day is by spending these gems totals you speak... so much so they can't even try to hide it... the biggest tell is the gears on the lb's... you should see some of the gears the korea guilds tops play throught, if you can follow them up lbs... and you can just watch how much mats they put into crafting... if i put 10x's the mats an average player puts into crafting, in anb's, then they pit 100x's the crafting that i put down...
                  TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                  -mobile play only-

Comment

For top players there are; they get medals.

For a guy like me who barely cracked the top 1000 on the Mage board, there is no benefit. Well, that's not true, I learned how to play better. I have improved the time from start to TL80 from 9 hours in Bronze, 6 hours in Silver and now 5 hours in Gold. TL97 in silver was the highest I've ever reached so, only 3 C-Box this ANB, up from 2 in the previous ANB. Next ANB, my goal is 5 C-boxes and at least one top 500 finish.

Comment

That is always my goal, 5 c-box's. Never bother with TL100 on Gold.

Comment

It is like being a millionaire. : -) Once there were only a few millionaires in the world and now there are quite a number of billionaires in the world. With everyone else pushing to be a billionaire, I would be happy to be a simple "millionaire"! :-)

For me, the way to keep happy is to measure against my previous performance. I have gone from only Bronze to Bronze and Silver and now to Bronze and Silver and Gold -- that makes me happy. My CL has grown steadily due to my five heroes and they all benefit from ANB efforts.

My biggest change this time was to use the advice of focusing on XP over DMG wherever reasonable. I never expect to get medals or other award items, but I have only used fewer than 1500 gems and no real money for this ANB.

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post

Damn. I'm level 58 with 33 minutes of playtime. I may have wasted about 10 minutes. How do you go about upgrading your abilities? Like at what character levels? Do you max them with gems right as they unlock?
                          so forgot to add ability upgrades (ooops lol) but am making something special for Altheo 42's request. (benchmarks) only took it so far though..

this is how i upgrade my abilities as stalker bh, in anb... and i do something unique as well, since i see no others employ this.. (ill pm that jewel to you ​) gotta keep a couple tricks up my sleeves lmao...

so... i run these abilities, and i do not upgrade other abilities until these are maxed (unless filling in a spot or 2, to get that extra +1% attack speed boost from synergy lvls)

lethal shot - immediately upgrade to lvl 6 with gems, now cook (lvl 7 by trial 6...lvl 8 by trial 50... lvl 9 by trial 80... lvl 10 by trial 100+)

snipe- immediately upgrade to lvl 5 with gems, now cook (lvl 6 by trial 6... lvl 7 by trial 50... lvl 8 by trial 70... lvl 9 by trial 90... lvl 10 by trial 100+)

multishot- same as 'snipe'

rapid fire- same as 'lethal shot'

celerity- same as 'rapid fire'

poisoned shots- same as 'celerity'

pathfinder- same as 'snipe' or 1 lvl under

( i run 2 upgrade slots and so use some other random upgrades via 'cooking', in conjunction with main upgrades, as needed) dang, i need another beer lol
                          Last edited by 13ft shadow; 06-13-2019, 01:37 AM.
                          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                          -mobile play only-

Comment

dang, i need another beer lol
                            ...but remember the "Red Neck 7-Course Meal": a pizza and a six-pack of beer! :-)

Comment

13ft shadow okay, so I'm doing fine when it comes to ability upgrades. I'm wasting little bit of time, each time I go into a trial, but they add up.

Do you upgrade gears every 7 levels?
                              Last edited by Reymon; 06-10-2019, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X